[讨论] 金妍儿讨论专帖III下赛季GPs选择TEB和SA,挑战从赛季初就开始

关闭 [复制链接]
MJ也有尊严 发表于 2009-2-11 01:47:20 | 显示全部楼层
棒子妹三号真是明星相......OO看上去其实还是很有料的......
franzlfan 发表于 2009-2-11 02:31:18 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 DSC 于 2009-2-11 01:15 发表
在棒妹三号Hyun-Jung Kim的blog上发现更多有意思的4CC赛后晚宴照片

圆圆的团子

第一张里面那个在小棒妹和圆圆后面露了一半脸的是N/B的男伴吧?竟然被照成这样,好可怜……
发文签收单 发表于 2009-2-11 09:20:09 | 显示全部楼层
08年的时候看起来张丹没有yuna高,但是今年实在是身高飚的太厉害,起码长了3公分以上!棒妹三号长得很不错啊!
凤求凰 发表于 2009-2-11 09:28:08 | 显示全部楼层
棒妹三号的长相是很不错的。。虽然在场上的时候不显。。。其实团子比她高很多,估计合影的时候团子属于马步姿势。。。

团子的确很有料啊。。。一年比一年明显。。。而且团子显得比棒妹三号年纪大。。。其实棒妹三号比她还大一岁的说。。。

铃木。。。
yueguang 发表于 2009-2-11 09:36:33 | 显示全部楼层
铃木的就不说了。。。。村主大姐除了那个暴露的青筋外,整体还是不错的,没显那么老
诗诗 发表于 2009-2-11 11:15:09 | 显示全部楼层
韩国经济大萧条收入不跌 90后女生金妍儿赚钱多
2009-02-11 05:23:34 来源: 杭州网(杭州)   网友评论 0 条 进入论坛
本报综合报道 现在韩国的“广告女王”是谁呢?在经济萧条的背景下,谁的收入不跌反涨?答案是,未满20周岁的花样滑冰明星金妍儿。去年,她的广告收入达到30亿韩元,预计今年更上一层楼,至少能赚到50亿韩元(约合人民币2500万)。

金妍儿6岁开始学习滑冰,4年前一鸣惊人夺得青少年世锦赛金牌,成为第一个拿到花样滑冰世界冠军的韩国人,最近两年她更像火箭一样蹿升,两度问鼎大奖赛总决赛,并手握短节目和自由滑两项得分世界纪录。

有拿得出手的成绩,再配上清纯健康的形象,金妍儿想不红都不行。北京奥运会后,韩国民众把她和奥运游泳冠军朴泰桓捧为“金童玉女”。现在韩国女孩子学滑冰三分之二以上都选花样滑冰,年轻人的时尚装扮也常常以金妍儿为标杆。没有整过容的她,成为韩国广告商眼中的第一红人。由她代言的商品都卖得热火朝天。

就在上周四大洲锦标赛夺冠后,又有10家韩国和日本的企业找她代言,但被一一回绝了。据《朝鲜日报》报道,预计到明年二月冬奥会举行之际,金妍儿身价会涨1.5倍以上,轻松超过100亿韩元,但金妍儿所属经纪公司IB体育意识到,频频接拍广告可能会影响备战明年冬奥会,把今年广告收入计划下调至50亿韩元。

金妍儿受宠的理由是什么?韩国广告界巨头第一企划的局长安在范(音)表示:“越是在困难的时期,国民就越关注‘振奋人心的消息’,比如,1997年爆发金融危机时有关朴世利(第一个征服美国女子高尔夫赛的韩国人)的消息和2002年发生信用卡大乱事件时有关希丁克(带领韩国队打进世界杯四强)的消息等。”

天后的假想一天

金妍儿是韩国国内最炙手可热的广告天后,去年和她签署广告合同的企业有14家左右,涉及汽车、面包、耳环、牛奶、面巾纸等领域,最近,“金妍儿的假想一天”成为广告界的热门话题。下列品牌皆由她代言——

早上起床,打开LG冰箱;

享用Tous Les Jours面包和每日牛奶;

穿上赞助商耐克的运动服出门;

开着现代汽车去滑冰场;

训练后,用三星电子空调除汗;

戴着“金妍儿项链”和朋友共进晚餐;

最后用KB国民银行的信用卡结账。

——转

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
棒子的YY真是源源不断啊,开始YYyuna的一天了。话说这个YY真惬意啊

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
DSC + 5 + 1 感谢发布消息^_^

查看全部评分

凤求凰 发表于 2009-2-11 11:17:16 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 诗诗 于 2009-2-11 11:15 发表 下列品牌皆由她代言——早上起床,打开LG冰箱;享用Tous Les Jours面包和每日牛奶;穿上赞助商耐克的运动服出门;开着现代汽车去滑冰场;训练后,用三星电子空调除汗;戴着“金妍儿项链”和朋友共进晚餐;最后用KB国民银行的信用卡结账。                                          ——转

应该还得再加几个,比如纸巾啊,卫生巾啊,化妆品啊,航空啊,之类的。。。
DSC 发表于 2009-2-11 11:34:35 | 显示全部楼层
YUNA的广告代言也多到太夸张了,简直是包山包海、包吃包住的
也难怪她现在有能力赞助棒妹三号到加拿大接受训练
gopatrick 发表于 2009-2-11 11:48:15 | 显示全部楼层

转个环球邮报关于Yuna和O大叔的花絮

没有Yuna的坚持,O大叔不会这么快走近教练的行列

Orser glides into coaching, finding the perfect prodigy
MATTHEW SEKERES
February 6, 2009

VANCOUVER -- Together, Brian Orser and Kim Yu-Na are the stuff of Olympic fable.

He is a Canadian figure-skating legend, a two-time Olympic silver medalist and an emerging coach at the age of 47. She is a legend in the making, a hit with Vancouver's South Korean community and a Toronto resident.

With an Olympic medal hanging in the balance, they would cut quite the delicious photo next February in the kiss-and-cry area. Already, at the Four Continents championships this week, her short-program routine - and his mannerisms while watching it - have been must-see TV.

On Wednesday, as Kim skated to the lead in the short program of this Olympic test event and world championship tune-up, cameras caught Orser mimicking her every glide, step and jump on the coach's side of the boards.

"I skate it with her during the training process," Orser said. "I know all the steps, so now when I'm standing on the side without any skates on, I kind of do the best I can.

"It's instinct. And I feel like there's a sense of energy I can help send out. Or maybe it just helps me. But it just feels good to do that. I just can't help it."

And Orser just couldn't help coaching this 18-year-old darling, something of a skating prodigy and already a superstar in her homeland. When Kim's camp first asked Orser, who won the silver medals at the Sarajevo Games in 1984 and again in Calgary four years later, he declined because he was still touring and skating exhibitions.

But one year later, in 2006, she asked again, and it changed Orser's life. Now, he tutors five skaters at the Cricket Skating & Curling Club in Toronto, including U.S. world junior champion Adam Rippon, who united with him in December, and he helps many other skaters at the club.

"It was a sign for me to move on with my life," Orser said of Kim's persistence.

"I've always liked teaching, and I just wasn't sure how I was at coaching. I knew it was a full-time commitment. You can't do this halfway, especially at this level. I had to realize I had to do it for however long."

Kim, who can win the Four Continents women's title in the free program today, lives and trains in Toronto with her mother and a support group. Her short program on Wednesday not only set a personal best score of 72.24, but also it was cheered loudly by the dedicated Korean fans at the Pacific Coliseum.

Kim is credited for having put the sport on the map in her homeland, and her skate in Goyang at the Grand Prix series final late last year was a major sports happening in the Asian country. Fans littered the ice with stuffed toys, and Orser said Kim, the first South Korean to win a senior International Skating Union figure-skating medal, is now a celebrity who can't walk the streets without being stopped.

"She is their first skater," Orser said. "There will never be another one. Her face is everywhere. She is smart and she is beautiful and she speaks very well."

Kim also speaks English, which wasn't the case when she started working with Orser. Earlier this week, she said she felt comfortable with Orser and considered Canada her second home.

Of the 36 female skaters listed in the Four Continents media guide, no one claims to practise more than Kim. The two-time world bronze medalist says she practises 48 hours a week during high season and 48 hours a week during low season. The next busiest skater practises 38 hours a week, according to the guide.

Asked to describe Kim's talent, Orser uses words such as reliable, athletic, elegant and competitive. He said she owns "an amazing gift," which has already persuaded him to plunge into coaching for now and the foreseeable future.

"When you have a student like Yu-Na," Orser said, "it makes it quite pleasurable."

评分

参与人数 2体力 +17 人气 +2 收起 理由
DSC + 12 + 1 感谢即时消息
丽丽熊 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

楼主| 丽丽熊 发表于 2009-2-11 12:38:04 | 显示全部楼层
哇咔咔,棒妹三号长得真不错哈

看到团团的沟沟了哦

这张好可爱
 楼主| 丽丽熊 发表于 2009-2-11 12:53:37 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 gopatrick 于 2009-2-11 11:48 发表
没有Yuna的坚持,O大叔不会这么快走近教练的行列

"When you have a student like Yu-Na," Orser said, "it makes it quite pleasurable."

大叔和Yuna真是一对好拍档。 原来的帖子里有贴过大叔的访问,我记得的内容大致如下:

当年Yuna最开始是和许多小朋友一起参加几次大叔的暑期训练营,然后Yuna请求大叔给她当全职教练,大叔一开始就拒绝了,他说想把精力放在冰上演出和青少年培养上,但是Yuna没有放弃,去请求了他好几次,最后,她的坚持终于打动了大叔,大叔“转行”做起了全职教练,记得大叔说他帮Yuna开始训练时,做的第一件事就是引导她如何能够抛开羞涩,开心快乐的在冰面展露笑容,我想这对Yuna的一生都会是一个巨大的影响。

没有大叔,就没有现在的Yuna,大叔,谢谢了
DSC 发表于 2009-2-11 14:45:29 | 显示全部楼层
嫩们、嫩们太邪恶了,团子这么清纯,居然只盯着她的"料"看

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

话说BO大叔在场边的表演,一点也不输给正在场上比赛的YUNA啊,实在是太cute了 真想看到BO大叔也在冰场上滑骷髅之舞的样子。。。当然他20年前(?)就表演过同一个曲子了,现在把这音乐交给YUNA,也算传承吧

也许BO大叔还不是什么传奇性的教练,可要我有小孩,他肯定是那种我愿意将小孩送去跟他学习的教练,因为他实在是很nice又很关心弟子的人~~也难怪YUNA说她会跟随BO大叔直到退役为止。

Together you make the best team!   大叔,谢谢了
云之彼端 发表于 2009-2-12 11:30:43 | 显示全部楼层
神了,怎么把YUNA放进水晶球了。
浴火重生 发表于 2009-2-12 18:00:57 | 显示全部楼层
yuna真的很厉害哦!世锦赛加油哈!
Caroline也不错哦!都加油~
魔雪孩子 发表于 2009-2-12 23:40:25 | 显示全部楼层
真是梦到了无数次yuna在奥运会上拿金牌呢。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表