彤子贴地址前我就开始用英语的翻译翻中文了,anyway,来源就是彤子贴的地址,是日翻英再翻中,大家凑和看吧。
游戏是让mao用有文字的卡片在不同的时期贴上。
1:15 What goes first?
主持人:那么首先先来哪个呢?
Mao picked 'getting driver's license' at 1:22
Mao拿起了“拿到驾照”的卡片
1:25 Do you wanna get driver's license now?
主持人:你现在想拿到驾照吗?
1:26 I don't think I need it now but I wanna drive a car someday.
Mao:我现在不想,但是将来想拿到。
1:30 like when?
主持人:会是什么时候呢?
1:33 It has to be after I retire from competing.
Mao:在我从比赛中退休之后。
1:41 Sometime around here, maybe.
Mao:大概应该在那个时候。
1:44 Right before you turn thirty?
主持人:在你三十岁之后?
1:50 It's actually better when I'm around twenty-five.
Mao:最好在大概25岁的时候。
1:54 You are really thinking about it.
主持人:你很认真地考虑了这个。(不明白虾米意思)
2:02 This? oh no I should choose this.
Mao:这个?不我要选这个。
Mao chose 'start coaching', but then she changed her mind and picked 'retire and become professional'
Mao拿起了“开始做教练”,但是之后她改变了主意,拿起了“退休并转为职业选手”。
2:11 mmm, but.. okey this is how i predict.
Mao:嗯~~但是~~好的,我觉得是这个。
2:15 You don't have to take it so seriously Just predict.
主持人:不用考虑太多,仅仅是想得就好。
2:24 Mao put her 'retirement' card for right after Sochi.
Mao把“退休”卡片放在了Sochi之后。
2:31 You think you are competing till 2014?
主持人:你认为你会一直比赛直道2014年?
2:36 Yes, I think I will still be competing.
Mao:是的,我认为我会一直比赛。
2:43 What else? how about marriage?
主持人:还有别的吗?结婚呢?
2:44 I do think about marriage!
Mao:我考虑过结婚。
2:50 This is only prediction, OK?
Mao:这只是想想,对吧。
2:51 Again, don't take it too seriously.
主持人:再次说一下,不用考虑太多。
3:00 Mmm, Let me think...I guess there is no problem about marriage.
Mao:嗯,让我想想,我认为结婚没有问题。(又有点别扭)
from 3:17-4:09, They just introduced how Mao has been skating.
3:17到4:09,介绍mao如何滑冰。
4:26 I guess it should be somewhere here.
Mao:我觉得什么时候会发生。
4:40 befroe thirty... can you imagine it?
主持人:30岁之前?你是这么想的吗?
4:45 I do... I definitely wanna have kids.
Mao:我确实很想要孩子。
4:50 What kind of a man do you like?
主持人:你喜欢什么样的男人?
5:00 Someone who is funny.
Mao:喜欢有趣的人。(:))
5:03 Who is your favourite comedian?
主持人:你最喜欢的喜剧演员是谁?
5:05 Favourite comedian!?
Mao:最喜欢的喜剧演员?
5:19 She is woman but Miyuki Torii is my favourite.
Mao:是个女的,Miyuki Torii是我最喜欢的。(这人谁阿?)
5:32 What kind of family do you imagine for future?
主持人:你想象中未来的家庭是什么样的?
5:33 At least, I want to have two kids. I used to say that I want o have many kids, but I realized it would be really tough. I like big family. Like eight kids or something.
Mao:我认为至少2个孩子。我想说我想要很多孩子,但是我觉得这有点难。我喜欢大家庭,想8个孩子那样~~
6:13 Let's choose the card for 'First baby'.
主持人:让我们选“第一个孩子”的卡片。
6:28 After you married, OK.
主持人:在你结婚后,对吧?
6:30 She even choose the card 'start coaching' at last.
她最后选择“开始做教练”卡片。
6:53-7:15
They talk about how Mao spend her time other than skating. This part was in other video, I guess.
6:53-7:15 讨论mao在滑冰之外的生活。
7:17 What do you like to eat usually?
主持人:你喜欢吃什么?
7:20 I like BBQ. I try not to eat fatty part of meat, but I end up eating
them.
Mao:我喜欢烤肉。(>_<)。我尝试不吃肉肥的地方,但是我不吃了。(别扭)
7:39 These days, I really like to eat dan dan noodles.
Mao:最近我开始喜欢吃担担面。(是咱们四川的担担面吗?)
7:43 I'm thinking of trying various kinds of dan dan noodles, but I
haven't got a chance.
Mao:我想吃各种各样的担担面,但是没有这个机会。
8:22 What kind of competition do you want at Vancouver?
主持人:你想在Vancouver有什么样的竞争比赛?
8:28 First, I don't have a ticket to go to Vancouver yet, so I wanna practice everyday without having injury till then.
It's nice to win a competition by giving best performance. I will have to try my best to show everything I can because I do feel that I want to win at Olympics.
Mao:首先,我还没有拿到Vancouver的入场券,因此我想在没有任何伤病的情况下每天练习,直到那个时候。以最好的表现拿到冠军是最好的。我会尽我最大的努力来展示我所能,因为我觉得我真的想赢得奥运会。 |