dianaeve 发表于 2011-1-22 14:13:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
D2916D9894FD76FEEEC2F1F617841D7C.jpg

卷毛1月21日最新采访(Figure Skaters Online)

面对Greensboro(全美举办地),Rippon感觉良好

Heading to Greensboro, Rippon feels ‘really good’

January 17, 2011

By Amber Gibson
Special to Figure Skaters Online

Adam Rippon was one of few East Coasters who relished the holiday snow storms. Spending time with his family was the highlight of his break, so he didn’t mind when his flight was canceled one day and delayed the next.
Adam Rippon是少数享受这次假期暴风雪的东海岸人之一。他休假的主要内容就是和家人在一起,因此他的航班被取消而下一班也延误时,他也不怎么在乎。

“I almost had two extra days,” Rippon said. Since he trains in Toronto, the holidays are one of his few chances to be back home and take a much-needed break. “I had been training 100 percent full out since the end of July.”
“我几乎多出了两天假日,”Rippon说。由于他在多伦多训练,假期成了他极少的能与家人团聚并获得必要休息的机会。“从7月底开始我的时间就百分百地用在了训练上。”

The Grand Prix series was mixed for Rippon, who delivered two solid programs at Skate Canada, but followed up with a lackluster performance at Skate America.
大奖赛对Rippon来说喜忧参半,在加拿大站上他的两套节目都表现很好,但接着在美国站他的表现却差强人意。

“At Skate America, I lost my focus a little bit but it was a really good learning experience,” he said. “ I think a bad skate like that can only make you stronger mentally.”
“在美国站,我的思想有些不集中,但这也是一次很好的经验教训,”他说。“我想,比赛比得差到那种程度,足以让你的意志锻炼得更强。”

Although he was disappointed that he didn’t make the Grand Prix Final, Rippon views it as both a blessing and a curse. “It was a curse because I wanted to go to the Grand Prix Final really badly,” he said. “But the blessing was it gave me time to come down, refocus and regroup.”
尽管对不能入围总决赛很失望,Rippon认为这既是坏事也是好事。“我非常想参加总决赛,对此来说这是坏事。”他说。“但这也给了我时间调整,重新集中精力和改编节目,因此它也算好事。”

Now, Rippon is looking forward to competing at the U.S. Championships, Jan. 22-30, in Greensboro, N.C.
目前,Rippon正在期待着1月22-30日在N.C的Greensboro举办的全美锦标赛。

“I’m feeling really good and really healthy going into nationals,” he said. Rippon will be tweaking a few spins to maximize points, but otherwise he expects no changes to his programs.
“对于这次比赛,我感觉良好,身体也没有伤病,”他说。Rippon将增加一些旋转来提高分数,节目的其他部分将不会有改动。

While some predict that he will rival Jeremy Abbott for the gold, Rippon’s goal is to skate two strong programs and not worry about placements. “Jeremy is a fantastic skater and two time and reigning national champion but the only thing I’m focusing on is my own skating,” he demurred.
有些人预言Rippon将会与Jeremy Abbott竞争金牌,他表示他的目标只是滑出两套完美的节目而不考虑名次。“Jeremy是个非常棒的选手,获得过两次全美冠军,是个领军人物。我要做的只是关注自己的表现而已。”他这样说。

This year, Rippon feels more confident skating in front of large audiences, thanks to his experiences at Four Continents and the World Championships last season. “I love my two new programs this year so much,” he said. This year, Rippon said he was more involved in his music selection and choreography than ever before.
今年,Rippon经过上赛季四大洲赛和世锦赛的洗礼,在大批观众面前比赛更有信心了。“我太喜欢今年这两套节目了,”他说。今年他比起往年更多地参与进了音乐的选择以及编舞中。

As further proof that he’s in the big leagues, Rippon is now represented by IMG and he appreciates having an agent to organize the media aspect of competing. “It’s nice knowing that somebody has your back,” he said “You don’t feel like you’re coming at the media and interview stuff alone.”
预计到他将来的成就,Rippon已被IMG招至麾下,他很高兴有经纪人来帮他安排繁忙的媒体事务。“身后有人支持是很好的事,”他说。“你不会在媒体面前接受采访时感到孤独了。”

In Toronto, Rippon has delayed school to focus on training, but he keeps his mind sharp by learning new languages. Last season, while skating with Yuna Kim, Rippon started learning Korean. “There were a lot of different Koreans coming and going and it was the perfect opportunity to practice Korean with them at the rink,” he said.
在多伦多,Rippon为了集中精力训练已经推迟了学业,但他对学习外语仍很感兴趣。上赛季和金妍儿一起训练时,Rippon开始学习韩语。“好多韩国人来来往往的,跟他们在冰场一起训练,是个锻炼韩语的不可多得的机会。”

It’s a little harder now to practice without them, but Rippon has started studying French as well. “French is closely related to English so it makes it little bit easier,” he said. “It’s a second language here in Canada and I have a coach who’s French-Canadian, so there are lots of opportunities to practice.”
现在没有他们在,继续练习就很困难了。于是Rippon开始学习法语。“法语和英语比较接近,学起来要容易些,”他说。“这是加拿大的第二语言,我有个教练就是加拿大的法语区人,练习机会就很多。”

“I think it’s important to do something so you’re not completely consumed with skating,” Rippon said. “It can drive you mad if skating is all that you’re doing.” Learning foreign languages has been a great balance to skating and it comes in handy when he interacts with international media outlets. “I want to build a better rapport with fans around the world.”
“我觉得很重要的一点是,找件事来做,这样就不用把全部思想都集中在滑冰上,”Rippon说。“要是全部身心都投入在滑冰上人会疯掉。”学习外语对滑冰是一个很好的平衡,对他应对国际媒体也是很必须的。“我想和全世界的粉丝建议更亲善的关系。”

He may get the chance to do just that if he makes it on the national team to compete at the World Championships in Tokyo this March.
如果他能入选国家队的话,他将有机会参加三月在东京举行的世锦赛。
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2011-1-23 13:05:49 | 显示全部楼层
全美锦标赛官网,小卷毛上版头了
http://www.northcarolina2011.com/mens.html

评分

参与人数 1体力 +1 人气 +1 收起 理由
sharewang + 1 + 1 很好 很好 很有人气

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2011-1-27 12:22:41 | 显示全部楼层
1月26日Brian Orser的采访www.icenetwork.com

http://www.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110126&content_id=16511700&vkey=ice_news

谈到卷毛的部分

According to Orser, both Rippon and Gao arrived in Greensboro in fine form.
按照Orser的说法,Rippon和高到达Grennsboro时的状态都不错。

"There's a nice little curve happening for both of them," he said. "The last two weeks they've really kind of revved things up. They're both excited for this."
“他们俩都遇到了一点起伏,”他说。“过去的两周,他们取得了明显进步。对此他俩都很兴奋。”

About Rippon, Orser said. "He's ready, he's calm, he's skating very well. We're taking a kind of under-the-radar-strategy this time, letting him stay focused on his job."
关于Rippon,Orser说:“他准备很充分,情绪正常,状态不错。这次我们采取了雷达监测战术(?),让他专注于训练。”

Perhaps in a warning to inquisitive reporters, the two-time Olympic silver medalist added, "Sometimes he's too nice, too accommodating to everybody. So he is going to be a little bit more focused and a little bit more selfish. I will be my usual accommodating self."
也许是作为对好奇记者的警告,这位两届奥运银牌得主又加了一句,“有时他太乖了,对所有人都太迁就。所以他需要更加集中思想,要多一点私心。而我本人会一如既往地迁就。”

There have been no major changes to either of Rippon's programs, a short to Tchaikovsky's "Romeo and Juliet" and free to Rachmaninoff's "Piano Concerto No.2," both choreographed by Wilson.
Rippon的两套节目,短节目:柴可夫斯基的“罗密欧与朱丽叶”,自由滑:拉赫玛尼诺夫的“第二钢琴协奏曲”,都是由Wilson编舞的,这次将不会有重大变化。

"We've been fussing with some of the spins but there's been no quad [toe] happening as yet," Orser said. "We practice it every day but it's not ready to be inserted into the program. He's been skating clean longs and clean shorts, and that's really what he has to do here.
“我们对一些旋转做了改进,但还没加上四周跳,”Orser说。“我们每天都练这个动作,但还没准备好把它放入节目中。他真正需要做的是滑出完美的短节目和自由滑。”

"Certainly the quad is a nice addition to a great program, but you have to have the other 11 elements, too. Two triple Axels in the free, that's a lot of points, especially with all the work David [Wilson] has done. Trust me, if we had a quad going on I would be the first one on my soapbox."
“当然四周对于一套好节目来说是很不错的,但你还得完成其他11个动作。自由滑中完成两个三周半的话也能得到很多分数,特别是经过David(Wilson)的精巧设计。相信我,要是我们觉得四周可以了,我一定第一个公布。”

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 贡献 +1 收起 理由
lxy_1904 + 5 + 1 + 1 辛苦翻译

查看全部评分

lzd_198911 发表于 2011-1-31 19:53:30 | 显示全部楼层
为卷毛默哀一下
qianmianmonv 发表于 2011-2-2 03:29:44 | 显示全部楼层
那个啥·····刚刚下完卷毛全美的SP·····偶居然后知后觉的发现卷毛换了一身新衣服·····估计是为世锦赛准备着的····

······可是··········唉··摸摸卷毛,实在不行咱下赛季继续传的这身新衣服····继续滑这一套···直到下一次世锦赛好了······
花样男子 发表于 2011-2-2 08:46:41 | 显示全部楼层
回复 350# qianmianmonv

听说那是他莫站得到的奖金,然后做的新衣服