[消息] 小兰2010年各大商演

[复制链接]
smilingshine 发表于 2010-4-8 04:09:25 | 显示全部楼层
瑞士法郎?但瑞士应该是欧元区的呀,难道政治上中立,经济也要中立
东辰 发表于 2010-4-7 23:14

这个…… 瑞士确实是用瑞士法郎的,英文简写CHF是也。目前我看到的,除了电话亭可以用欧元的硬币外,其他的地方现金好像还是得是瑞法的。目前来说,欧元疲软,瑞法坚挺,呵呵。不过如果网购应该都OK的,外币卡就行啦,不管你里面是什么币种的银子。

大爷,小兰啥时候回来啊?不过,他回来也应该是去日内瓦那边吧,我偶遇他的几率还是超级低,呵呵。对了,私下问问几位资深的,我如果去扑你家兰,途径如何?比如探班地点之类,有人知道的吗?PM我~

前两天在电视上看了AOI,之前因为准备看到表演而太过激动,洗澡居然摔倒在浴缸里…… [em66]

电视上看,今年整场质量不错,不过不知为何,没有我之前看视频的那次惊艳的感觉~ 虽然质量依旧很高。不得不说,AOI的编排在情节上要胜过SOI,而且在舞美灯光上也更胜一筹。2011年不知道谁会是表演嘉宾,呵呵,希望是我喜欢的歌手。不过,如果兰还是携手普的话,估计Jeff是很难插进来了~ 对了,昨天忽然发现AOI2011年的挡板后第一排居然也就剩下周日有票了!疯了~ 这都还不知道有谁来呢,怎么票都卖出去了…… 还好,我已经不再执着于挡板后第一排,呵呵。

对了,看了一下Marlin给的那个小兰的网址,价格算正常吧,毕竟有小兰这个招牌。不过,如果折合人民币买的话,还是相当不便宜呢,都超过200了,加上运费,得奔400去了吧~

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
marlin + 5 + 1 在瑞士本土扑人其实是最难的囧。。。

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2010-4-8 10:10:33 | 显示全部楼层
那估计还是团购便宜点~~~其实东西本身没多贵就是贵到邮费那去了,不过还是那句话不是人家东西贵是本身太穷
阳光老大洗澡的时候要小心点啊,不要脱光了进去至少也穿双袜子~~防滑地可以
smilingshine 发表于 2010-4-8 15:35:52 | 显示全部楼层
那估计还是团购便宜点~~~其实东西本身没多贵就是贵到邮费那去了,不过还是那句话不是人家东西贵是本身太穷[e ...
maruko_221 发表于 2010-4-8 10:10

嗯,也是,如果是1:1来看的话,这个价钱对瑞士人来说其实不算贵,对咱们来说,哎……

另外,“脱光……”大爷说话还真是直白……
jiangjiang 发表于 2010-4-8 22:35:18 | 显示全部楼层
200人民币的话还真的不算贵了.

PS:没人发现吗.虫子瘦了,而且瘦的好明显啊,以前的小粗腿都变成小细腿了.

估计他都练出腹肌来了吧.
鱼类 发表于 2010-4-9 20:43:12 | 显示全部楼层
king on ice

maruko_221 发表于 2010-4-9 22:11:55 | 显示全部楼层
喔唷~~好大一块肚子~~~
衣服大啊,瓢虫瘦啊~~他啥时候回国呀?阳光老大正在蹲点守侯~~
东辰 发表于 2010-4-11 11:41:50 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈 ,我还记得在专帖1,marlin对小兰没有腹肌的事实甚不满意,现在算不算有了?

A short interview with Stephane Lambiel

from flesymtuobayzarc goldenskate.com

Here is a short inetrview with Stephane Lambiel:

http://www.nvspb.ru/stories/stefan-l...oditeley-42156

together with my translation from Russian.

It doesn't reveal a great deal, but since this is an off-season I thought that's better than nothing.

Bear in mind that it was first translated into Russian and now I transleted it into English. Additionally, I'm not Russian native speaker so the text is subjet to mistranslation.

Two-time world champion, Olympic silver medallist from Torino Stephane Lambiel of Switzerland after the Vancouver Olympics said that he retired from his sport career. Despite that fans of the ‘king of spins’ (as the skater is called by many) hope that he will comeback to amateur skating. Even Evgeny Plushenko thinks that the Swiss will be one of the favourites to win in singles competition at the Sochi Olympics. During the interview with the ‘Nevskoye Vriemya’ Sthephane Lambiel himself told of the reasons of his retirement from the sport and about his plans for the future.

Plushenko does not believe that you left amateur skating forever.

Yes, I was told of Evgeny’s words. But I think that every person has his own journey. Plushenko should rather focus on his own performances and I will take care of myself. I respect his decision to stay in the sport for the next 4 years. Still, I think that his predictions of my Sochi comeback will not come true. Although I really want to go to the 2014 Olympics. But I don’t know what my role will be. I only know that it will not be the role of an athlete.

Next year the European Championships are taking place in your home country, in Bern. Will you participate in any way in it?

Since figure skating is my life, I of course, will be in Bern. I want to preserve my contact with the athletes. Maybe I will become someone’s adviser or I will work as a choreographer. Or maybe I will be doing something else. At the moment, I like participating in the shows and I want to take advantage of this opportunity.

Didn’t the Swiss Federation try to persuade you to compete for one more year so that the stands will fill with spectators during the European Championships?

No, no one tried to persuade me. In addition, throughout all those years the federation did not pay me a single franc, did not help me with a single practice session. I had to pay for everything, the work of choreographer, costumes and air tickets to get to competitions. I don’t know what the situation of other skaters is, but I wasn’t supported by anyone. That’s why now I’m happy that I can spend my time the way I like, I can do whatever I like and I don’t depend on anyone.

What were the costs of your amateur career per year?

Usually 150 – 100 thousands of Swiss francs.

A lot of money. Did you have any sponsors?

The main support came from my parents. Yes, at times I had some small sponsors. But I wouldn’t accomplish anything without my parents. My father wasn’t very rich, but he was always doing his best so that I, my brother and sister could live our lives with dignity.

You’ve already retired from competitive skating before. But you came back for the 2010 Olympics. Fans and pundits considered it a great achievement. That’s not a secret that you performed with serious hip injury.

I don’t want to talk about heroism. Many athletes are in the same situation. But I will not disagree: the Olympic season indeed turned out to be very difficult. Unfortunately, my injury cannot be cured in one day. I cannot have a surgery and forget about it forever. Once physical demands increase, it will come back and my leg will start to hurt acutely.

In Vancouver you were so close to the medals having placed forth.

To retire after winning a medal would definitely be much better. And obviously that was my plan, but it did not happen. Nevertheless life goes on.

What are you going to do, having parted with the sport of high accomplishments?

First of all, I plan to take part in a large number of shows. If I have an opportunity to dance on the stage or play in the theatre, I will give it a try with pleasure. Actually, I already have offers of participation in dance shows. But now matter what I will not leave figure skating.

我太懒了,大家就凑合看吧

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
marlin + 5 + 1 感谢翻译转贴//我就当他有吧@(×

查看全部评分

非砚 发表于 2010-4-11 15:32:57 | 显示全部楼层
唉呦,好明显的腹肌啊!
非砚 发表于 2010-4-11 15:47:20 | 显示全部楼层
膜拜下,Salome女王
东辰 发表于 2010-4-11 19:01:42 | 显示全部楼层
我的3个帖被合并成了一个了,这是论坛自带功能吗?还是版主的操作。

前两个帖发的时间差很远诶,这样不太好吧

上面的采访,小兰说将来可能演戏剧或跳舞,但目前还是滑冰。我很想他演一部电影,客串也行。

趁着还年轻,能让更多人看到他的如斯风采。我觉得他是最像影星的花滑运动员了
lolan113 发表于 2010-4-11 21:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
还满喜欢库里克在中央舞台的演出.小兰麻,演不演他自己看,演着玩儿他自己快乐就好.演个舞蹈类的吧嘿嘿
jiangjiang 发表于 2010-4-11 21:58:41 | 显示全部楼层
我估计他演个跳芭蕾的应该会挺像.

气质在那呢.
jiangjiang 发表于 2010-4-11 22:07:15 | 显示全部楼层
看了上面的翻译,才知道,原来瑞士这么多年来没给过他一分钱.

一切费用都是他自己的啊.

我还以为瑞士会把他当宝一样呢.
雷诺雅 发表于 2010-4-11 22:39:10 | 显示全部楼层
150 – 100 thousands of Swiss francs!!!
看了下汇率,小兰每年至少要花60万人民币!他家还是挺有钱的!
花样滑冰真是个烧钱的运动啊!
不是一般人玩得起的!
 楼主| Wilwarin 发表于 2010-4-11 23:08:36 | 显示全部楼层
国内国外体制不一样,再优秀的运动员也是自己养自己的
所以要有家底,才能在启蒙阶段有钱烧;要有水平,因为名次要好才能有更多的奖金;要有头脑,找一两个赞助商就能很好的缓解经济压力;另外大巡演小演出积极参加拿出场费,7788算下来,收支平衡就很好了。还有不少训练经费吃紧的同学需要另打工挣钱养着......
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表