[讨论] Yagudin is coming back!!

[复制链接]
顺风 发表于 2007-8-11 11:27:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
不好意思  没时间翻译  相信大家都应该看得懂

FIGURE SKATING
Alexei YAGUDIN: “I’M COMING BACK”

Yesterday, the champion of the Salt Lake City Olympics of 2002 told the“SE” correspondent of his decision to return to eligible competition.

“SE” FILE

Alexei YAGUDIN

Born March 18, 1980, in Saint Petersburg . Olympic Champion of 2002.

4-time World Champion – 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2002. Silver Worldmedalist of 3002. Bronze World medalist of 1997. 3-time Europeanchampions – 1998, 1999, and 2002. 2-time European champion – 2000 and2001.

Junior World champion of 1996.

Elena VAJTSEKHOVSKAYA

On July 5th in New York, Yagudin has undergone a surgery replacing hiship joint. Information about this has been scarce. The skater’s coachTatiana Tarasova has told your correspondent earlier this month on thephone: “Lesha called me at home from America and asked – will you helpme if I return to eligible sport? I answered affirmatively and heardback – in the case, I’m going to the hospital to get my surgery.”

Back then, we failed to track down Yagudin himself. The only thing Imanaged to get out of Tarasova is that the doctors insist the athletebe monitored constantly for two weeks to make sure the firstrehabilitation period passes without complications. Tarasova thereforeasked Alexei to take it easy in his leg, and to wait at least a month.

Yagudin himself called me. He confirmed that the surgery went well. Hethen shocked me with the following, “You know, I’ll call you later inthe day. I want to hit the gym before the interview. I want toexercise, may be run for an hour or so.”

At the appointed time, the phone rang again.

“I am sorry I wasn’t returning your calls for awhile”, started Yagudinsomewhat guiltily. “I was afraid of saying anything too early. I wantedto first understand if my scheme of returning to the eligible ice is atall realistic.”

“So, you did make that decision.”

“Yup. That’s why I flew to America for the tests. I would need to go tothe hospital sooner or later anyway. I saw the X-rays of the hip joint.One didn’t need much medical knowledge to see that the joint wascompletely ruined. In addition, there were inflammation and swellingaround it.

I flew in a few weeks before surgery, since the preliminary tests had to take a long time.”

“What exactly did the surgery do?”

“When I saw the X-rays two weeks after the surgery, the first thing Ithought of was that I was now like the Terminator. I have a titaniumhip. It looks menacing on the X-ray – a metal pin with a titanium head,and the joint mechanism itself is also made of titanium. I chose thismetal myself. I was told, it acts very organically in the human body.It’s like it becomes a part of it.”

“Are you sure you’ll be able to train like before?”

“I want this badly. I understand well that I am now 27, and that I willbe 29 by the Vancouver Games, that figure skating does not stay inplace, and that the nervous system can’t handle the load as well;however, if I did the jumps cleanly before competition, and even did atriple axel at time, surely it won’t now be worse.

It will all depend on how the rehabilitation goes. I’m inspired by theexample of Rudy Galindo, who replaced both of his hip joints in undertwo weeks, and skated in the Collins Tour six months later. If I medalat the 2010 Games in Vancouver, I’ll consider it a greataccomplishment.”

“What if there is simply not enough place for you on the Olympic team?After all, there is no guarantee that Russia will be able to send twoathletes to the Games.”

“You know, I once told Nikolai Morozov, who has already agreed to workwith me permanently, that it will be good if Zhenya Plushenko returnsto the sport by the next World championships. This way, Russia wouldhave at least two places in the pre-Olympic season. He replied – if youalready think you may not have a place on the team, then don’t evenstart.”

“So, Morozov will train you?”

“Together with Tarasova. We have already discussed it. We decided thatwe should combine efforts to win a medal in Vancouver. Of course, I’mscared. Getting there will be a hell of an effort. But I want to gothrough that again.”

Complete interview with Yagudin will appear in an upcoming edition

Sergei ARKHIPOV, orthopedic surgeon, doctor, professor:
“The point of Yagudin’s surgery was to insert a metal implant with arough surface into the hip bone. The second part of the constructionhas the same structure - it’s like a cup that the head of the hip goesinto. When the bone cells regenerate, they grow into the rough surface.If one works the hip joint to much too early, there is a risk damagingthe cell tissue, loosening the joint, and thus slowing down therehabilitation process. As to the professional outlook, of courseYagudin will be able to skate. However, I’d refrain from prognosisregarding the jumps. You have to understand that the jumps force a lotmore strain on the joint than it was ever designed for.”

Tatiana TARASOVA, Russian master coach:
“When Lesha called me to ask if I’d agree to continue working with him,I agreed without a second thought. Yagudin is not just an outstandingskater. He is a man who lives for competition; more importantly, he isthe best competitor there is. In the few years Lesha has skated inshows, he has psychologically rested from big sport. I haven’t yettalked to Nikolai Morozov, but I have no doubt that he’ll want to workwith Yagudin as well. Though, of course, Kolya will have a lot of workthen – he is also training one of today’s best skaters Takeshi Honda.The most important thing now is health. If his leg will really stopbothering Lesha, I don’t doubt for a second that he will be successful.”

Valentin PISEEV, president of Russian Figure Skating Federation:
“If Yagudin is serious about resuming training and fighting for hisplace on the team, I can only be supportive. I haven’t discussed itwith Alexei yet, but once he will officially announce his comeback, wewill immediately go to ISU to have Yagudin’s eligibility reinstates tohave him compete at the ISU events. I can also assure you that thefederation will do everything to insure Yagudin has everything he needsfor training.”
freemaple2007 发表于 2007-8-11 11:41:09 | 显示全部楼层
楼主的这个消息,具体是哪天的呀
汤昊 发表于 2007-8-11 11:54:52 | 显示全部楼层
我在golden上也看到了,是最近才贴的!
freemaple2007 发表于 2007-8-11 12:13:19 | 显示全部楼层
能否给个链接,谢谢
marlin 发表于 2007-8-11 13:30:10 | 显示全部楼层
玩笑吧,熊,你可别也跟着什么司机啊小普啊COC组织人之类的一起抽疯哇…………我的神经禁不起一礼拜内第N次的摧残了……!!
plantclean 发表于 2007-8-11 14:04:30 | 显示全部楼层
老天啊,我的神经很脆弱的
qiaohy 发表于 2007-8-11 16:54:52 | 显示全部楼层
OMG
不会吧,如果这个消息是真是的。那就是本年度花样滑冰最劲爆的事件。
冰清 发表于 2007-8-11 19:16:24 | 显示全部楼层
我不信~~我不信~~希望越大失望越大~~~~
mirror0208 发表于 2007-8-11 20:38:22 | 显示全部楼层
偶的森,小激动ING
不过还是观望中啊
plantclean 发表于 2007-8-11 21:55:25 | 显示全部楼层
有无人翻译一下或者报告一下?我怕我英文太糟糕误解了
小土豆 发表于 2007-8-11 22:13:33 | 显示全部楼层
这消息也太......
天啊......   
扶风 发表于 2007-8-11 22:18:56 | 显示全部楼层
这个消息~~ORZ
只要他自己想回归依然还是会支持他...
fs2046 发表于 2007-8-11 22:39:23 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 freemaple2007 于 2007-8-11 12:13 发表
能否给个链接,谢谢

http://www.sport-express.ru/art.shtml?143933

Maple, 这是最早的出处,有冰迷把它翻成了一楼的英文。

plantclean,如果没有多重翻译造成的误解,文章的大意是:

Yags在今年的7月5日于纽约完成了髋关节更换手术,因为原来的髋关节已经严重损伤,并出现了发炎和肿胀的现象。他非常希望在医治好腿伤后能重回赛场,甚至在2010年冬奥会夺牌。

手术进行得很成功,他自己要求使用钛合金的关节(这是目前髋关节手术可以运用的最好的材料),还笑言自己的X-ray照片看上去像终结者电影里面施瓦辛格演的机器人。

目前医生对他能否恢复训练持谨慎态度,因为四周跳对腿部关节造成的压力非常大,即使钛合金的强度恐怕也难以承受。另外还需要静养一段时间以观后效,确保人体细胞组织可以顺利覆盖金属关节,没有排异反应。

Yags此前对手术秘而不宣与他正在酝酿复出计划有关,但当时他还不确定手术的结果。在术后他立即致电恩师Tarasova,表示了希望与她以及Morozov重建当年的梦幻组合,再度扬威奥运赛场的决心。

Tarasova对爱徒的决定立即给与了全力支持。她说Yags不仅是个出色的skater,还是个为比赛而生的人,更重要的是,他是最好的competitor。现在对他来说,健康是最重要的。只要他的腿没事,这次复出一定会非常成功。

Yags本人对复出已经迫不及待。他说自己非常渴望再次回到赛场上来,尽管他清楚这将是个非常困难的决定,因为他已经27岁了,但他愿意重新来过。美国选手Rudy Galindo的经历给了他极大的激励,Rudy曾经在两侧髋关节都更换的手术后仅六个月就重新投入了COI的表演。而小熊自己在手术前已经恢复了3A跳的能力,所以他相信自己在2010年还有机会再创辉煌。

他已经和Morozov谈过复出的意愿,小莫此前承诺过会和他合作一辈子,所以他已经答应再帮小熊编舞。

俄罗斯冰协主席Piseev对此表示开心和全力支持。他说一旦Yags向他们正式提出恢复训练比赛的申请,冰协会立即致电国际滑联恢复其业余选手身份,并会提供给他训练所需的一切资源。

不论Yags最后的决定是什么,不论最终的结局会怎样,我都会再这里衷心祝福他成功。

因为他一直是我的强者,我的英雄,我的最爱。

评分

参与人数 6人气 +6 收起 理由
antony1986jl + 1 这么天了我才看到
olychamp + 1 辛苦翻译
plantclean + 1 辛苦翻译
小土豆 + 1 辛苦翻译
ferrari + 1 感谢即时消息+辛苦翻译
pooool + 1 辛苦翻译

查看全部评分

pooool 发表于 2007-8-12 00:01:41 | 显示全部楼层