[讨论] 金妍儿讨论专贴II

关闭 [复制链接]
mengxun 发表于 2008-8-1 02:30:24 | 显示全部楼层
According to the information provided by the website, YunA is now 164 cm of height
and 47 kg of weight. Not bad for a female figure skater.

She looks quite well (and pretty ^^) in the video. Not sure if it's been taped
recently though.
mengxun 发表于 2008-8-1 03:11:32 | 显示全部楼层

YunA's moony face

Here are some of YunA's cute pictures made by a Korean fan:

They are based on a photo of YunA taken in the reception of Festa On Ice
which was held this May. In the photo, YunA's expression looked like she
was goofing off, hence the pet name "moony face" :
离恨恰如春草 发表于 2008-8-1 08:02:33 | 显示全部楼层
47KG?!果然没看错,比上赛季胖了不少,不过这样也好,有利于健康,
啦啦 发表于 2008-8-1 09:16:40 | 显示全部楼层
官方的图图都满漂亮的,只可惜都好小……
PS:突然觉得自己有必要再学韩语或日语了,额……
飞天神猪 发表于 2008-8-1 09:19:24 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 丽丽熊 于 2008-7-25 22:10 发表
帮鱼头补充一点:

Yuna在10年奥运会之前都会在多伦多继续训练,并且在多伦多的大学上学(那里与高丽大学有合作培养关系,学分貌似可以通用),等奥运会后再回到韩国上学。
同时高丽大学也承诺改建校内的冰场,保证Yuna的训练条件和训练时间。

想到前天看过的报道,如果福原爱能在本届奥运会上夺得奖牌,日本兵协许诺以她为名建立一座现代化的乒乓球馆。

不过,小爱现在的中文水平真不是盖的,完全不需要日语的帮助就能应付一切的场合,而且还是东北口音,好多儿化音,中国一些普通话音咬不准的,还不及福原爱说得标准呢。
lampard 发表于 2008-8-1 10:05:05 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 飞天神猪 于 2008-8-1 09:19 发表

想到前天看过的报道,如果福原爱能在本届奥运会上夺得奖牌,日本兵协许诺以她为名建立一座现代化的乒乓球馆。

不过,小爱现在的中文水平真不是盖的,完全不需要日语的帮助就能应付一切的场合,而且还是东北口音,好多儿化音,中国一些普通话音咬不准的,还不及福原爱说得标准呢。

好像是小爱在团体拿到了奖牌,就已经可以建乒乓球馆了!
lampard 发表于 2008-8-1 10:06:01 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 离恨恰如春草 于 2008-8-1 08:02 发表
47KG?!果然没看错,比上赛季胖了不少,不过这样也好,有利于健康,

这样她就不会再那么容易受伤了,最起码身体会比以前强壮一些!
落花胡同 发表于 2008-8-3 16:00:12 | 显示全部楼层
那些图图……好口耐
不过也不用揪着人家一个表情然后弄一堆图出来吧
mengxun 发表于 2008-8-4 17:31:53 | 显示全部楼层

YunA Kim had a tour in Toronto with Yan Liu and Jialiang Wu

Photo by Susan D. Russell/Internationa Figure Skating:

Actually this tour was arranged by David Wilson. Yan Liu and Jialiang Wu went
to Toronto to work with David Wilson for their new programs. David Wilson arranged
a tour of Toronto for them and also invited YunA to join them.

Here is the report from International Figure Skating:
"Yan Liu and Jialiang Wu Make a Connection With David Wilson"
http://www.ifsmagazine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=671

评分

参与人数 3体力 +15 人气 +3 收起 理由
丽丽熊 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息
wenwenyin + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息
飞天神猪 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息。终于看到中国选手的消息了。

查看全部评分

Gaoyheng 发表于 2008-8-8 19:00:33 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得她把头发盘起来超好看
丽丽熊 发表于 2008-8-8 19:39:22 | 显示全部楼层
片片看起来很8错!呵呵

BTW,请问mengxun,你是yunaforum上的那个mengxun吗??
小小的冰迷 发表于 2008-8-18 15:43:46 | 显示全部楼层
那些图图,为虾米都是一个表情
离恨恰如春草 发表于 2008-9-4 13:07:54 | 显示全部楼层

Happy, healthy Kim hopes for big season

Happy, healthy Kim hopes for big season
"She's a new person," says her coach, Brian Orser
By Lynn Rutherford, special to icenetwork.com

(09/03/2008) - Training at Toronto's Cricket Skating & Curling Club -- some 6,500 miles from her hometown in Gunpo, South Korea -- agrees with Yu-Na Kim.

When she skates at Lotte World, a recreation complex in Seoul billed as the largest indoor amusement park in the world, the teenager is disadvantaged by her own fame. A national hero, she must weave around dozens of youngsters she inspired to don to skates and often pause to sign autographs.

"The rink where she trains in Seoul is in an amusement park, and it's a super-duper sized rink, way bigger than Olympic size," Kim's coach, two-time Olympic silver medalist Brian Orser, said. "And there are all these rides going around and a lot of people taking interest, so we have to skate to the middle of the ice and have our little chats."

Here, at the rather tony private club, visitors are invited by members and carefully logged in at a reception desk. Fewer adoring fans and plenty of elbow room on the ice have relaxed the two-time world bronze medalist.

"I love to train here," Kim, who turns 18 on Sept. 5, said in her fast-improving English. "There are [only] a few rinks in South Korea and I think there's not enough time to skate. It's hard to train there, that's why I moved here. There is more calm and quiet. I am popular in Korea, a lot of people come and want to take pictures [with me], and so it's very hard to focus."

The engaging teen misses the comforts of home during her long sojourns in Toronto; family and friends head the list. But living just 15 minutes from the rink with her mom, Mi-hee Park, plus a full-time physiotherapist and a personal trainer, has helped lift her skating to new heights.

"She's a new person this year," Orser, who has coached Kim since late 2006, said. "It's been really remarkable to see her evolve into a young woman, from this little girl who was crying a lot and was very, very shy. She has confidence. She beats to her own drum. She has her own agenda and a real passion for skating now."

That's a huge improvement from six months ago, when hip and back injuries forced Kim to withdraw from the ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships held in her home country. She arrived at the 2008 ISU World Figure Skating Championships in Gothenburg six weeks later, low in confidence and practice time. Still, despite falling on a triple Lutz in her short program, she won the free skate and came home with a second consecutive bronze medal.

"Last summer she had some good days and some not so good days," Orser said. "Then we got to the fall Grand Prix season and she started doing a big push with her off-ice people and it was just too much. So I'm happy with the new [physiotherapist and trainer] this season. I'm pretty confident she is going to stay healthy as long as I can teach her about pacing."

"My back is getting better; for sure it's better than at worlds," his pupil agreed. "It is not 100 percent yet but it's [between] 90 and 99 percent."

Kim is looking for a big year. Unlike her Japanese rival Mao Asada, the reigning world champion who has competed neck-and-neck with her since their junior days, the Korean skater doesn't have a triple Axel in her arsenal. What she does have is a technically sound quintet of triple jumps and a consistent triple-triple combination.

"Mao is a very great skater; she can do triple Axel which is very hard to do for women skaters, so I love her skating," Kim said. "If she was not my rival, maybe I [would not] improve my skating so much. We push each other. It's good to have a rival."

Despite her admiration, Kim has no intentions of adding Mao's most famous weapon to her own repertoire.

"Sure, I tried [triple Axel] when I was 10 or 11," she said. "It's very hard. It takes a very long, long time to learn and I got injured [trying it]. I don't think it is good to learn new [jump] skills now. It is better, I think, to do what I can and not make mistakes during competitions."

Orser pointed out that if his pupil skates up to her abilities, she has a strong chance for gold.

"At worlds we've never been able to lay out what she's capable of," he said. "Last year at the Grand Prix Final she put out a pretty good long program, and the scores reflected that. But at [2007] worlds in Tokyo and [2008] in Gothenburg [her programs] were sub par. She was in pain, she was not in great shape; she got the tricks out, but they were not good quality.

"Her advantage is [that her] triple flip-triple toe combination usually gets a + 2 [Grade of Execution]. She's even had + 3's. And her Lutz is a true Lutz [with an outside-edge take-off]; when she does a good one, she usually gets + 1 or more, whereas some of the other girls [including Mao] with the edge error could get a - 1 or 2."

This season, Kim tackles two new routines, both choreographed at the Cricket Club with David Wilson. Her short is set to "Danse Macabre," her free is to Rimsky-Korsakov's "Scheherazade," music one of her favorite skaters, Michelle Kwan, used during the 2001-02 season.

"Its fun to work with David," Kim said with a laugh. "I was very shy a few years ago before working with him. He has made me [less] shy. It's easy to express [myself] when I'm working with David so I'm lucky to be working with him.

"[The short] is very strong music, much stronger than last season. I want to skate to more impressive music. For the long, I heard [Scheherazade] a few years ago and I thought I'd like to skate to it but last year Miki Ando used it, so I couldn't. I wanted to use more popular music than I did last season."

Rather than adding new jumps, Kim and Orser are working to add new positions to her spins and spiral sequences.

"She's been working on her flexibility a lot, because I know under the new [judging] rules, you get [more credit] for a full split in the spiral sequence," the coach explained.

"The judging system changed, so I've changed, and I'm working on that," Kim agreed.

With her stays in Toronto so successful, Kim seemed uncertain when asked about recent newspaper reports that she had applied to Korean University.

"I live here right now, I can't go to school in Korea," she said. "Not while I am training and skating all the time. Maybe later, after the Olympics, I will go."

The 2010 Vancouver Games, just 18 months away, are not uppermost in her thoughts. Her first goal is to do well at her fall events, Cup of China and NHK Trophy, and then repeat as Grand Prix champion in Goyang City in December.

The prospect of competing at home both energizes and concerns the skater.

"The Korean media expects me to get gold at all times, even when I got injured," she said. "I just try to focus on my skating. [The pressure] is good for me sometimes, and sometimes not good. It's the first time to compete in my country, so that puts a little more pressure on me. But I like it.

"I think Olympics are very big, but they are in 2010. I don't want to think about it right now. I want to think about my [upcoming] competitions and what I need to do this season."
小小的冰迷 发表于 2008-9-4 13:08:23 | 显示全部楼层
yuna明天就要满18岁了,生日快乐呀

评分

参与人数 1体力 +10 人气 +1 收起 理由
丽丽熊 + 10 + 1 生日小红包^_^

查看全部评分

离恨恰如春草 发表于 2008-9-5 09:44:27 | 显示全部楼层
生日快乐,18岁,成人了。。。。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +10 人气 +1 收起 理由
丽丽熊 + 10 + 1 生日小红包^_^

查看全部评分