[资讯] Mira Leung 再次换教练,新教练 Jiang YiBing?

[复制链接]
icedoll 发表于 2008-10-20 03:24:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/sports/story.html?id=05514dcc-e8e7-40fe-b540-4c6fefc6ceb5

It's another new season and another new coach for Vancouver figure skater Mira Leung.
For the second time in four seasons, Leung has split with her long-time coach Joanne McLeod and instead will work with Jennifer Jiang this season.

McLeod and Leung officially parted company two weeks ago. Leung said she was surprised when McLeod told her she didn't want to coach her this year.
"After worlds, I think they just looked at the situation and basically I think it just came to a parting of the ways," Slipchuk said Saturday. "That happens in figure skating. They got through the season and things were not working out. Joanne let her know that she would not coach her this year."
Leung will use her short and long programs from the 2007-08 season in Everett and at her second ISU Grand Prix event, November's Cup of China.
Leung said she feels comfortable with Jiang, who has limited coaching experience, but was an international level judge in China before she moved to Vancouver a few years ago. Leung met Jiang four years ago at a Cup of China event.
"I've known her for a while and I feel comfortable with her," said Leung, who was 12th at the 2006 Olympics in Turin. She was 13th at 2006 worlds in Calgary but slumped to 24th in Tokyo a year later when she skated despite having tendonitis in her left foot.

有人查到这个 Jennifer Jiang 的中文名字是 Jiang YiBing, 曾参加过1985 世锦赛,1988 奥运会,有谁知道她的背景?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表