[03-04] 1997世界花样滑冰锦标赛 1997 World Figure Skating Championships

关闭 [复制链接]
alexes 发表于 2003-9-27 20:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
正式的消息,小熊和小卡娅都退出坎贝尔比赛。小熊是因为目前没有完全恢复训练,加上伤的困扰,决定退出;小卡娅是因为生病了。美国的Scott Smith和 Jennifer Kirk分别顶替他们参加比赛。

Yagudin, Slutskaya drop out of Skating Classic
By Associated Press, 9/23/2003 13:53

NEW YORK (AP) Olympic champion Alexei Yagudin and 2002 world champion Irina Slutskaya withdrew from next month's International Figure Skating Classic on Tuesday.

Yagudin, a four-time world champion from Russia, attempting to come back from a severe hip injury that sidelined him last season, still is not fully fit. His schedule for the upcoming season is uncertain, and lately he has been doing some coaching.

''Due to my injury and several months of intense rehabilitation this summer, I started preparing for the skating season almost two months later than usual,'' Yagudin said in a statement. ''As a result, I have been unable to get to the optimal level of skating in time.''

American Scott Smith will replace Yagudin in the men's competition on Oct. 3. Smith won the silver medal at the Nebelhorn Trophy earlier this month in the first event tested under the ISU's new judging system.

Slutskaya, the 2002 Olympic silver medalist, withdrew from the event due to illness.

''I am so sad that I have to withdraw from the first competition of the season,'' Slutskaya said. ''I have been training all summer and I am ready to compete. I am really disappointed not to be competing at Madison Square Garden.''

American Jennifer Kirk will replace Slutskaya. Kirk finished fifth in the 2003 U.S. Championships.

The women's field is led by seven-time U.S. champion Michelle Kwan and two-time U.S. runner-up Sasha Cohen, who won the 2002 Grand Prix final. Russia's Elena Sokolova, who was second as Kwan won her fifth world championship last March, and Japan's Fumie Suguri also are entered.

Men's world champ Evgeni Plushenko, three-time U.S. champion Michael Weiss, 2002 Olympic bronze medalist Tim Goebel and Japan's Takeshi Honda headline the men's draw.
dy 发表于 2003-10-4 22:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
还有一个月,不知小熊到底能不能来北京参赛?唉,快点好吧,没你参加男单真是没什么看头了!你要是不来,让小普来替你吧!两大高手要是都不来,这北京站……
alexes 发表于 2003-10-4 22:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
Zhenya不可能替小熊的,他已经要参加加拿大、法国、俄罗斯三站。
如果小熊不能参加比赛,那希望让Anderi代替,还有一线希望小熊也能来北京,一相情愿ing........
dy 发表于 2003-10-5 13:54:00 | 显示全部楼层
我知道小普不能替啦,只是做做梦罢了!真希望他们俩能来!如果能亲眼看见他们的现场比赛,让我干什么都愿意!
gtxys 发表于 2003-10-5 19:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用dy在2003-10-5 13:54:28的发言:
真希望他们俩能来!如果能亲眼看见他们的现场比赛,让我干什么都愿意!

和我的想法不谋而合,我宁愿坚持保证一定绝对一个月不翘训练!只要他们来,我发誓!!
suzanne 发表于 2003-10-5 19:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
我们还有希望看到小熊!!!!Anderi来也可以啊!(那还是等于小熊来啊!)
gtxys 发表于 2003-10-5 19:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
Anderi会来么?以什么名义?
alexes 发表于 2003-10-5 19:45:00 | 显示全部楼层
Anderi今年应该是没有参加成年组大奖赛的机会的。
但是如果小熊不能参加比赛,那希望ISU和俄罗斯冰协能让Anderi顶替啊(一相情愿......)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表