[消息] Weir奥运会后消息汇总贴

[复制链接]
Yvonne 发表于 2010-3-4 22:11:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2010年温哥华冬奥会后,Weir参加巡演,度假等等的消息请一律发于此贴内。

spl161827_001.jpg
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2010-3-4 22:13:40 | 显示全部楼层
Weir于3月3日的新采访http://crushable.com/entertainme ... fashionable-future/

2010年冬奥会结束,Johnny Weir可以松口气了。但是这并不意味着Johnny就打算休息了。他正在为意大利世锦赛做准备,然后参加一些巡演,接着才是放大假(他的计划包括去骑牦牛)。不过Johnny在这之后的计划就很不明朗了,或许会继续滑冰,直到2014年,参加在他“第二故乡”举行的冬奥会;又或者他会进军时尚界,创立属于自己的品牌。不过,目前他正在宣传他的真人秀“Be Good Johnny Weir”,该片在本月底将进入尾声。也难怪,昨晚见着他说的第一句话就是“我累死了。”

奥运后感觉如何?

对美国大众的反应我感到很吃惊,他们居然对我是那么地支持。无论我有没获得奖牌,人们对我的表现凡响强烈,这正是我所希望的,无论其凡响是好是坏。因此,这本身就是一种胜利,是一块奖牌。

你未来有什么计划?准备参加世界锦标赛吗?

目前,我打算在本月底去都灵(参加世锦赛),接着和Plushenko一同参加在俄罗斯及欧洲其他国家的巡演,接着是亚洲。

你打算参加4年后的冬奥会吗?

我爱俄罗斯,我把她看成是自己的第二故乡。参加索契冬奥会是我的梦想。但那时我已经30岁了,对于一名花样滑冰选手而言已经老了。但只要我够强够有力,而且有比赛的欲望,我就会参加。我喜欢比赛,喜欢表演,只要我能做,我就会去做。

你说过,你觉得俄罗斯像是你的第二故乡,而且你接受的是俄罗斯式训练。但曾经的花样滑冰强国俄罗斯,却在本届冬奥会表现不佳。你是如何看待此问题的?

花样滑冰带有很强的政治意味。如果是在北美比赛,那么裁判们就会帮着北美选手坐上冠军宝座。反之可以想象到,北美选手四年后在索契会面临怎样的一翻窘境。如果你查看一下我的分数就会发现,我各项的最高分主要来自于俄罗斯和东欧裁判。俄罗斯花样滑冰是强大的,俄罗斯全国女单冠军同我一起训练,今年是她第一年参加成年组比赛,便取得了不错的成绩。2006年都灵冬奥会,俄罗斯获得了3枚金牌,几乎在每一个项目中都有奖牌进帐。但谁也不可能做长胜将军。

我们能在“Be Good Johnny Weir”中看到你在冬奥会中的经历吗?

冬奥会的那段就是该部真人秀的终结篇了。冬奥会我们也拍摄了不少片段和场景。但没有奥运村的内容,也没有比赛期间的场下内容,因为那两个地方戒备森严。但除此之外,我们拍了很多很棒的场景。

你是否觉得,你的成功使得男子单人滑在美国更为风行?

目前,美国男单实力明显高于女单。事实上这样的状况已有几年,只是在本届冬奥会大众看到了这一点。男单实力不容小觑。我希望,无论人们喜欢的是我和我的风格,还是Evan和Evan的风格,男单都能得到更多人的尊重。这对我们来说非常重要。

谈到Evan Lysacek,你对他和他外貌的评价都很坦白。我们曾写过一篇关于他的文章,指出他长得很像橘子。他是不是真的那么“橘子”?

我谈任何人都谈得很直白,可人人问我的却都只是Evan。每个人有每个人的风格,Evan的风格是深色的头发,古铜色的皮肤,洁白的牙齿。而我的风格则是雪白的皮肤加深色的头发。你在人前看起来总是有一种样子的,每个人都有他自己的风格。如果这是你自己想要的风格,我不会觉得有问题。

滑冰后时代的打算是什么?我们听说你想申请去纽约时装学院(FIT)?
我不想申请去FIT。今年夏天我打算到学校去看看,看看自己能干些什么,看看自己在外巡演的同时,是否还能兼顾学业。打我长大懂事,明白什么是高等教育后,我也明白了对于一个年轻人而言,教育是最要紧的事情之一。因此进学校学习一些我感兴趣的东西,对我而言十分重要。

但首要的任务是,在今年的所有巡演结束后,我要先休息。目前我打算到蒙古去,因为我想骑牦牛;蒙古之后是莫斯科,我要到那儿去看几个好朋友,参加一些派队;然后打算到沙滩上享受阳光。希望是这样。最后可能是和Snooki在泽西肖尔呆一个月。我住在新泽西,可还没去过泽西肖尔。

那么你最终打算在FIT的学习阶段内干些什么呢?你会设计花样滑冰服装吗?

我想创立自己的品牌,但不是花样滑冰服。我会设计一些,可那毕竟是Vera Wang的天下。我想要的是真正的时尚服装品牌。我想,大部分处于转型时期的人都会这样做,但这不是我想要的。无论我下一步做什么,都不会将其与花滑联系起来。目前我之所以还在滑冰,而且对滑冰有兴趣,是因为它是竞技体育,而非因为它是时尚。

你在真人秀中曾抱怨道自己快破产了。是因为花样滑冰昂贵的训练费用,还是因为你买了太多名牌包包?

似乎我拥有那么多服装和包包,可我收集它们的历史已超过了12年。它们是我钟爱的事物,为了买它们我努力攒钱,我用它们来犒劳自己。不过说句真心话,我从花样滑冰中赚得的大部分钱,实际还是用回花样滑冰身上的,这真的是一项非常昂贵的运动。有时真的是煎熬,毕竟我的家境并不富裕。还有很多事是需要我去理解的,包括金钱。
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2010-3-4 22:24:01 | 显示全部楼层
败家男3月2日留影于美国纽约曼哈顿街头http://dlisted.com/node/36295

西溪 发表于 2010-3-4 22:39:10 | 显示全部楼层
少爷天天都好忙啊~
看这些图片,偶只想说:如果没有看你滑冰,如果没有看你的采访和视频,谁告诉我我会喜欢上你、打死我都不信。。。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
audrey0106 + 5 + 1 握手!!

查看全部评分

ewe 发表于 2010-3-4 22:55:56 | 显示全部楼层
来占座~~~~
果然是败家男啊~~~好大个LV的logo,好fashion的娇尼,其实,娇尼爱败家是能理解的,因为有好多名人都是如此= =+不败家不是名人。
有个疑问,为毛雷鸟是像“橘子”?我觉得像黑加仑子。
唉,4年后的冬奥会已经30岁了啊!!!!%>_<%这人生!
只能说,我恨裁判,泪奔~~~~~~
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2010-3-4 23:23:36 | 显示全部楼层
JOHNNY WEIR: “I THINK ME IS PRETTY FABULOUS”
http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/167185/johnny-weir-i-think-me-is-pretty-fabulous?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FadedYouthBlog+%28Faded+Youth+Blog%29

原来上面那些图片都是3月2日参加完“Live with Regis and Kelly”录制后拍摄的。

脖围LV,身披皮外套,手提大号包——W少走出演播室,引起众人围堵。

做完“Live with Regis and Kelly”的节目,W少又马不停蹄地参加了Joy Behar Show的录制。关于有人刻意挑衅,说W少的表演“太gay”以致需要做“gender test”的问题(说这话的人不得好死!!!),W少给予了自己的回答:“人有不同......从没人会谈论花样滑冰界的‘男女人’(就是李宇春那样的)。我只是希望他们在说出这些话前能反复思量,因为这世上有不少喜欢我、步我后尘的小孩。而他们的父母可能会因为听说了那些人说,他们的孩子可能会变成我这样,而遏制孩子的天性。我觉得自己非常非常非常......强大!

奥运金牌算个鸟,米有牌子照样红!
西溪 发表于 2010-3-4 23:39:05 | 显示全部楼层
威少爷回国之后的日子过得非常忙碌呀,貌似采访一个接一个,现在又去了LA,Johnny同学要走奥斯卡红地毯啦!!!!!!!

下面是和Movieline的采访(版主真是兢兢业业,俺比较懒,大家就当提高英语吧,比较长。。。)
http://www.movieline.com/2010/03/johnny-weir-talks-to-movieline-about-skating-politics-lady-gaga-and-life-after-the-olympics.php?page=1

Johnny Weir Talks to Movieline About Skating Politics, Lady Gaga and Life After the Olympics

After each Winter Olympics, American athletes typically get two weeks of residual attention before they disappear back into obscurity. That is not the case for Johnny Weir, the flashy figure skater from Coatesville, Penn., whose star has only grown brighter since the games ended on Sunday. Weir’s docuseries, Be Good Johnny Weir is just over halfway through its first season on the Sundance Channel, and the skater, whose disappointing sixth place finish last week was largely believed to be political, is busy planning his future in skating, fashion and television.
Moveline caught up with the Olympian after a whirlwind day of press to discuss his experience with reality television, his friendship with Lady Gaga and the one clichéd performance that he still wants to try.
Congratulations on your performances in Vancouver. You’ve been doing so much publicity since Sunday. Does this even feel like a break from the Olympic schedule?
Absolutely not. I’ve been up and running since 5:30 this morning. I went to bed last night at 4 in the morning. I got up and went right to Regis & Kelly this morning, and I’ve been running around New York all day today. I think when we get to the beginning of summer though, I will have some time to myself.
(太辛苦了,要注意身体)

I can’t believe that Larry King asked you about your fierceness. How did you keep yourself from cracking up?
[Laughs] I did crack up! I mean Larry King, the cutest little old man there is, saying “fierce.”

You kept it under control though.
Oh yeah. I mean, nothing shocks me anymore. I’ve embraced men in thongs, I’ve embraced women with padded bras. I mean, I can embrace Larry King saying “fierce.”
(关于fierce的意思已经在奥运转贴17页解释过了)

Regarding Be Good Johnny Weir, you’ve talked about how you want your audience to see how lonely the life of an athlete is. But did making the show — and having cameras around you all day long — make the experience any less lonely?
No, because when you’re in front of a camera, no matter how comfortable you are, you’re always working and you’re always “on.” It’s work. It’s not like I’m relaxing in front of the camera really. The life of an athlete does have to be lonely and you have to be focused on your craft and what you do. Loneliness is just a sacrifice you make as an Olympic-level athlete.

Did you like the experience of filming the show overall? Would you do another season?
Well, we’re actually talking now about perhaps doing a second season about how I transition into more of a normal lifestyle that isn’t leading into the Olympic games that year. If I’m skating, if I’m performing in shows, if I’m competing again — everything is kind of up in the air right now, but I definitely would be involved again. I think it is important for young people to see other young people on television doing something positive with their life, making positive changes and growing. I don’t think there is enough of that on TV. I mean, we’ve got Jersey Shore, and I don’t know what that teaches young kids. I’ve never watched an episode but I’ve heard it’s uh, quite a show. There are just a lot of things like that on television that are not necessarily empowering to young people, and I want my show to be that kind of beacon for them.
(威少一直很关心下一代的成长吗

Speaking of shows that may not necessarily be empowering to young people, can we talk about your rival Evan Lysacek’s decision to be on Dancing with the Stars?
Well, I did hear about this a few days before it was actually announced, and of course I went out last year and had a meeting with producers because Dancing with the Stars was putting feelers out about who would be interested and who the audience would want to see. And you could tell, from every poll on the Internet, that I would win by a landslide in the surveys that were “Which Olympic athlete would you like to see on Dancing with the Stars?” So I feel very supported by that but to be on a major network television program and to be an athlete, you kind of need to be an Olympic champion and [ABC] got that with Evan. I wish them all the best of luck with that.

What will that mean for competition? Do you know if he is missing the Championships in Torino?
From what I understand, he won’t be competing in the World Championships, which is smart. If I were the Olympic champion, I don’t think I would either.

Throughout the Olympics, commentators constantly distinguished you as “the artist” and Lysacek as “the athlete.” Are you bothered by that at all?
I definitely feel like I’m more of an artist than an athlete. but I’m good at both. If you look at my program, I did exactly the same jumps as Evan Lysacek did and exactly the same elements basically. The only thing that really separated me from him was politics. He was the reigning world champion. I was left off the world team last year by my federation, and figure skating is definitely a political sport. You have to play by the rules, and I’m not one to play by rules, so you know. He has a gold medal around his neck now and I don’t. It doesn’t mean I’m not good, it just means that maybe I didn’t play the game right.

You have a tremendous fan base in America but you are also a self-proclaimed Russophile. Do you feel like your fans in Russia are any more supportive of you than the Americans?
Well, my fans — I always feel like such an idiot when I say “my fans” because I think it sounds very cocky — but the group of people that embrace and support me no matter what are from all over the world and they’re all equally supportive and loving of me. They always inspire me to do something great and I try extra-hard to do well for them — and for my family and myself and my coaches, obviously — but in Russia, my fans are really incredible. They make me feel right at home and for me, Russia is a second home. I have no shame for my love of Russia, as many people wish I had.

After you placed sixth in Vancouver, you told a journalist that the audience reaction to your performance was actually your gold medal. I loved that quote.
It’s true. I mean, everyone stood at the end of both of my programs at the Olympic games. Everyone booed my scores. Everyone was behind me. Everyone went on that journey with me. Everyone could feel me. And you can feel that when you’re performing for an audience — if they are loving it or hating it. I felt so much love in that building that night and that is something I will never forget. It still gives me chills. That’s not something you can win or lose though; that is something that is earned.

You created your long program “Fallen Angel” as a reflection of your feelings after your performance in Torino. If you were to create a program to reflect your feelings after your performance in Vancouver, what do you think you would call it?
I think “Fallen Angel” is pretty much my life, in every aspect of my story and how hard I’ve had to fight for things and how easily I can fall from grace. I think that is just the perfect way to describe my entire career in figure skating and in many ways, my life. If I had to do something after the Vancouver games, I’d probably say something like “Defiance” or “Defiant Angel” maybe. [Laughs]
(Fallen Angel基本上是johnny整个生活的写照)

I like that.
I am so unbelievably proud of what I was able to do and accomplish. I’m so proud of my fans for sticking with me for so long and my family and I am so proud and defiant against anybody who will try to cut me down for silly reasons, such as a gender test or a fur costume or anything like that. I’ll fight anybody.
(威少爷真的是越来越坚定、越来越自信、越来越成熟了)

As an Olympic athlete, you obviously get certain advantages that other levels of athletes don’t get but now that you’re becoming a celebrity too, what added perks are you now discovering?
Oh, absolutely. I’m getting so much more support from not just the fans of figure skating but celebrities and people in the celebrity world have been amazing. I mean, I just sat today with Joy Behar and [member of the Real Housewives of New York City cast] Jill Zarin and Kelly Ripa and Regis Philbin. They all know who I am, they all support me. They all say, “Johnny, you were robbed!”, and that is an amazing thing. I’m going out to the Independent Spirit Awards this week — as well as the Oscars — and Rachel Zoe is going to help dress me. I’m getting all kinds of crazy things and perks.

Most winter Olympic athletes disappear after a few weeks of press following the games. You have your show on the Sundance Channel and I know that you are contemplating fashion design. How else do you plan to build the Johnny Weir empire?
I definitely want to keep skating and performing, and that is something that I’ll never want to give up because I love it so much. If I want to compete, and I have the power and the strength, I will keep on competing. I’m definitely not ruling that out. But I want to further my education, and I’ve love to go to the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York and learn the basics of fashion and design. I’d like to really build my business and really conquer the world of fashion.

[Olympic gold-medalist skier] Lindsey Vonn just announced that she will guest-star on an episode of Law & Order. Would you consider acting?
I feel like it is very clichéd for Olympic athletes to go into acting because they think they can, but I legitimately think that I could act if the right part came along. I have had some offers and it’s just something that if I feel is right, I will do. But I don’t think I have any distinct future in acting. I’d like to try it once or twice but in general, I think fashion is the way for me to go.
(如果有合适的角色,威少可能会尝试表演,卜过时尚界会是他的主业)

From watching your show, I know that you have a tight inner circle — with your mom, your coach, your publicist, your friends — and they are all giving you different advice and feedback. How do you deal with all of these different voices around you?
I like to consider myself a somewhat clever person so I definitely know what will work best for me and what is the smartest decision for me. Even if not everyone agrees, I like to have opinions from my team but in the end, everything is decided by me. I am very good at micromanaging and every part of my life is decided by me. I’ve never wanted to be in a situation where someone else is in control of my destiny.

I read in your Vanity Fair article that you are friends with Lady Gaga. What did she have to say about your performance at the Olympics?
Well, I keep in touch mostly with her mom through my agent because Gaga is so busy and I’m so busy. It’s very hard to keep in touch all the time but I was getting messages of good luck and love and support. You know, I respect and am so inspired by what she does. She has, of course, seen me skate and loves what she sees. She loves when I skate to “Poker Face” and things like that. One thing that I was really disappointed with was that I told Gaga that if I did well at the Olympics, I would be able to perform at the exhibition and I would perform to one of her songs.

She said, “Oh my god, I would definitely fly out to the Olympics and I will cry if you skate to my song in the exhibition.” So I was really disappointed that I didn’t get to do that but again, it’s really political. I was in sixth place; you need to be in the top five to skate exhibition. They needed to have a Canadian in the exhibition, so the Canadian was bumped ahead of me. That is stuff that I cannot control. But Lady Gaga is a huge inspiration to me, and her support means so much.
(再一次声明,花滑是一项政治运动,因为水围裙的关系,少爷没前5,没进GALA,没能表演POKER FACE)

It wasn’t ideal or even fair, but you will continue to be a great example of perseverance for your fans.
Well, I’m at the point in my career where I do really take the ice every time I perform for my fans. The support that they have given me over the years has kept me skating, kept me inspired and pushed me to be the best that I can be for them and for everybody that is right there with me when I compete.

加油少爷,注意休息!

还有这位同学像是要去都灵的人么[em66]  少爷阿

注:不乖乖训练,每天采访那么多,他可是20多天之后就要比赛的人啊。。。

西溪 发表于 2010-3-5 00:16:58 | 显示全部楼层
Johnny on Regis & Kelly on 2010/03/02

另外Larry King的采访片断土豆上也有了
JAER 发表于 2010-3-5 00:25:21 | 显示全部楼层
切~~ 男人30一朵花儿~~ Johnny加油~~~!!!

P.S 谢谢大家分享那么多资料。
redgirl 发表于 2010-3-5 00:47:42 | 显示全部楼层
世锦赛还有3周了还不干正经事,败家男
不过挺喜欢他这身行头的。
俺也要谢谢LS的TX们,有了你们才有Johnny的八卦
susanzg 发表于 2010-3-5 00:53:22 | 显示全部楼层
回复 7# 西溪

最后一句,,  是。。索契吧?
凌默 发表于 2010-3-5 01:04:36 | 显示全部楼层
“你未来有什么计划?准备参加世界锦标赛吗?

目前,我打算在本月底去都灵(参加世锦赛),接着和Plushenko一同参加在俄罗斯及欧洲其他国家的巡演,接着是亚洲。”

有谁知道这个是什么么??什么时候回来亚洲??
XXXJSBY 发表于 2010-3-5 01:48:14 | 显示全部楼层
奥斯卡,奥斯卡不就是这周末吗= =
能够看到他走红地毯?
logiko 发表于 2010-3-5 07:47:19 | 显示全部楼层
果然如我朋友说的,他走的是传说中的“名媛风”
shao 发表于 2010-3-5 08:23:46 | 显示全部楼层
^_^.终于有后续消息贴了呀...
话说自从奥运结束以后....此囧高调的堪比拿了牌. 不过那几个show多少都带点看好戏的色彩...那些问题...= =主持人是不是没其他的好问了...
从来不看奥斯卡..这次为了囧尼也要关注一下了...
p.s:俺稀饭他的行头...果然家是要败出来的....
没米败家的人泪奔路过.....
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表