返回列表 发新帖

申赵4.2,4.3 Ice Chips——Skating Club of Boston表演秀(16#视频17#采访)

[复制链接]
东京彩虹 发表于 2011-4-10 21:20:57 | 显示全部楼层
刚才在油管发现有fancam把天下无双和图兰多两个节目合起来了,
效果还不错,扒了一个最高清晰度的(1080p),貌似为天朝人士制作。
http://www.mediafire.com/?tw1h5ybyb80bb8m

评分

参与人数 3体力 +20 人气 +3 贡献 +12 收起 理由
沉静 + 5 + 1 + 1 角度好质量高气氛棒!
yingying + 10 + 1 + 10 感谢发布视频
Nancy.Sue + 5 + 1 + 1 谢谢!

查看全部评分

楼主| 沉静 发表于 2011-4-14 21:27:18 | 显示全部楼层
Icenetwork报道了这场SHOW,文中处处洋溢着对申赵的膜拜,受不了了受不了了,以下是鸡血小译!
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110413&content_id=17724466&vkey=ice_news

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Inside Edge: Ice Chips in Boston
By Sarah S. Brannen and Drew Meekins, special to icenetwork.com(04/13/2011) - Sarah S. Brannen and Drew Meekins go behind-the-scenes at Ice Chips in the latest edition of the The Inside Edge.

Pairs honor Shen and Zhao

The 99th annual Skating Club of Boston show, Ice Chips, brought the near-legendary Olympic pair champions, Xue Shen and Hongbo Zhao, to Boston. In their honor, five of the Boston pair teams re-created some of Shen and Zhao's previous exhibition programs for the show.

为了表示对申赵滴膜拜,五对波士顿双人选手滑了申赵曾经的EX。

"I had a brainstorm that we could use this opportunity to do everything we can to make our guests welcome and try to show our gratitude for what they have done," said coach Bobby Martin. "I took five of their old programs and assigned them to the kids. I propped my computer up on the side of the rink and put video of their programs up."
教练Bobby Martin灵机一动:“借此机会,偶棉要做一切偶棉可以做滴,隆重欢迎偶棉的贵客,感谢他们所作的一切!于是偶选了申赵五套旧节目分配给小盆友。偶就把电脑支在冰场边儿播放申赵的节目录像。

Morgan Sowa and David Leenen did a very close copy Shen and Zhao's "Caruso," and Kloe Chanel Bautista and Tyler Harris reproduced "Ramalama Bang Bang." Gretchen Donlan and Andrew Speroff took on "Time to Say Goodbye," and Alexandria Shaugnessy and Jimmy Morgan skated to "Come What May."
Sowa/Leenen——Caruso
Bautista/Harris——Ramalam Bang Bang
Donlan/Speroff——Time to Say Goodbye
Shaugnessy/Morgan——Come What May
Castelli/Shnapir——Feeling Good

David Leenen said it took about a month to put the program together.

"The whole first half of our program is directly from them," he said. "We just watched the video over and over and learned it second by second. We did the programs for them in practice and they were impressed. We were a little bit intimidated at first!"
David:偶棉大概花了一个月的时间编排节目,前半部分就是直接copy啦,偶棉一遍又一编看录像反复滴学习。练习的时候偶棉把节目滑给申赵看,申赵印象极佳!起初偶棉甚至有点小惶恐。

Marissa Castelli and Simon Shnapir were assigned "Feeling Good," although they weren't able to skate an exact copy.

"There was no full video of the 'Feeling Good' program, so we decided to incorporate some of their tricks. We completely look up to them. We got to practice with them!" Castelli said.
C/S滑的是Feeling Good, “木有Feeling Good的完整录像,偶棉就组合了申赵的一些动作。偶棉完全是仰视申赵哇,偶棉能和申赵一起训练耶!”

Martin said that on Friday, the day before the shows, the five pair teams skated with Shen and Zhao and performed the programs for them.

"They had big smiles on their faces the whole time it was going on. They seemed really please and honored and flattered," he said. "We went to lunch with them afterward, and the kids had a good hour at the table with them. I think it was a real highlight for them."
周五,演出前一天,五对双人选手和申赵联袂出演,给申赵表演了这些节目。
“他俩从头至尾乐开了花呀,灰常灰常高兴灰常灰常荣幸灰常灰常受宠若惊!演出后,偶棉还和申赵共进午餐,小盆友们粉开心!”

Shopping

Shen and Zhao graciously made time for an interview, although they were exhausted not only by the long flight from China but also by an Olympic-level shopping expedition to the Wrentham Outlet Mall. We heard that they did their bit to stimulate the economy.
申赵很累,一是长途飞行,二是去Mall血拼了(为刺激消费做贡献,好吧希望下次能看见你俩穿新衣服),不过申赵欣然接受采访。

After shopping, they were offered a choice of Western or Chinese food and chose spicy Szechuan cuisine. The restaurant staff recognized them and they were very excited to serve them.
血拼之后,是去吃西餐还是中餐捏?当然是中餐喽,申赵选了一家川菜馆。餐馆员工当然认识申赵啦,为申赵服务灰常激动!

We heard that the Olympic champions were recognized at Logan Airport, too, as is only right for skating royalty. They arrived late on Thursday night, just ahead of a nasty spring snowstorm that dumped several inches of slushy snow on the Boston crocuses. We asked how the trip was and apologized for the weather.

"I don't mind snow," said Zhao, laughing. "I'm from Harbin!"
在Logan机场,申赵也被认出来啦!他们周四晚上抵达正好赶上波士顿下雪。“我俩可是哈尔滨人,不怕下雪!哈哈!”

What did they think about the tribute programs?

"I saw it yesterday. We felt very surprised that they spent a month and a half on these programs. After they all finished skating, we thought, 'Oh, we have a lot of programs!'"
申赵灰常灰常惊喜,人家竟然花了一两个月的功夫准备这些节目膜拜他们!看完后,申赵感叹,“我俩竟然有过这么多节目!”

Since Pang and Tong are probably retiring after worlds, and the Zhangs may not compete much longer after they recover from injury, what do Shen and Zhao think of the future of Chinese pair skating?

"China is currently very strong, we have a lot of new pairs," said Shen.

"We want to share our experience to make the Chinese team strong," said Zhao.

They plan to work with the Chinese team, as coaches.
中国花滑的未来?
“偶棉有不少小双哩!”
“我们愿意传授经验让中国花滑强大!”

评分

参与人数 3体力 +15 人气 +3 收起 理由
东京彩虹 + 5 + 1 很牛!
lisa76 + 5 + 1 灰常油菜~~
嘉欣多 + 5 + 1

查看全部评分

楼主| 沉静 发表于 2011-4-14 21:35:49 | 显示全部楼层
附图:This year's Skating Club of Boston show paid homage to Xue Shen and Hongbo Zhao.

嘉欣多 发表于 2011-5-26 08:37:56 | 显示全部楼层
蒲公英的博文:BOSTON ICE CHIPS 以申雪 赵宏博主演的冠军秀
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_7bcc09390100r0t6.html

这个冰场是在哈佛校园里呢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表