[03-04] World Team Challenge

关闭 [复制链接]
alexes 发表于 2003-12-5 12:05:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
是一项职业比赛,参加的有Todd、Kurt、小熊、B/S、S/P、I/Z、大卡娅、波贝克、巴尤尔等,分成加拿大队、俄罗斯队、美国队和欧洲队,比技术节目和艺术节目。最后加拿大队拿了冠军、俄罗斯队第二、美国和欧洲队第3、4名。大家对这样比赛不要在意成绩。看照片吧!
http://img3.photobucket.com/albums/v12/WorldTeamChallenge2003/
Suzanne 发表于 2003-12-5 12:41:00 | 显示全部楼层
我一直以为feeling是小熊今年的自由滑,没想到他长节目用的是Memorial。
还有有些意外,加拿大居然是第一。不知道B/S和S/P这次谁是第一?
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2003-12-5 13:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
这种职业比赛的艺术节目不同于正式比赛的自由滑,更象表演节目,我估计小熊如果参加业余比赛,feeling还应该是自由滑节目,Memorial是表演。这次比赛S/P无论是技术还艺术节目都是第一,B/S都是第2,小熊技术节目用Racing,第一,但艺术节目用Memorial,只排第3。有冰迷认为,Memorial对于职业比赛的裁判太沉重了,他们未必喜欢。
对这样的比赛成绩真的不要太看重,本来就是娱乐为主,何况比赛在北美比。

AYDG上Laurie的详细报道:
转载自http://pub76.ezboard.com/falexeidiscussiongroupdiscussionsonalexei.showMessage?topicID=6178.topic
Ladies Technical Programs:

Nicole Bobek - wearing a beautiful cream dress with silver sparkles and skated to something that might be called "When Love Begins" or "Where Do I Stand" - something with those lyrics in it, LOL. Her hair looks great, too - short, layered bob with defined highlights, darker than she normally wears it. I thought she looked stunning. Forward spiral, dancey moves, triple toe a tad sloppy, single axel, catch foot Biellman-type spin, falling leaf, diagonal footwork, dancing in place, camel/sit/back sit spin combo, long held forward spiral, hydroplane shoot the duck move to finish. Nice program.

9.5 9.6 9.5 9.5 9.6 = 47.7

Oksana Baiul - wearing her raspberry to orange to yellow hued dress and skating to her Jennifer Lopez SOI dance music program. Dancey steps, triple sal, triple toe (maybe two footed), camel/back camel spin, double axel, catch foot fan spiral, double toe/double toe combo, knee slide, splits on the ice, expressive moves while on knees, circular footwork, camel/back camel/sit spin, flying camel into donut spin into catch foot spin. Very good technical program from Oksana - I think she even surprised herself.

9.8 9.8 9.8 9.8 9.8 = 49.0

Josee Chouinard - wearing a lime green chiffon dress and skating to female vocals guitar ballad, kind of soft and ethereal. Cross foot spin, pretty connecting moves, double sal/double toe? (could have been double toe/double toe), double flip?, deathdrop into sit spin, footwork section (I can't really classify it as circular, straightline, or serpentine, LOL), triple toe, back spiral, very nice Ina Bauer, nice double axel, combo spin, dancey connecting moves, layback with different arm positions. Pretty program.

9.7 9.7 9.6 9.6 9.7 = 48.3

Maria Butyrskaya - wearing a black sparkly dress with see-through black netting at midriff and skated to techno tango music - hey, that's the best I can pin it down to, LOL - triple toe, dancey moves, triple loop with an extra turn, double axel (hung on), flying camel, dancey moves, straightline footwork, dancey moves, forward spiral holding her leg, fast layback spin with different positions, circular footwork, falling leaf, camel/layback/back sit/catch foot spin combo. She falls on her butt at the end of the spin, LOL. She laughs and the audience laughs and it was a minor disruption to the program - shouldn't count much against her. Good program.

9.6 9.7 9.7 9.7 9.7 = 48.4

Team standings after the ladies' programs:

1. Europe
2. Russia
3. Canada
4. USA

The guys come out for their warm up. I have one of the mini-banners with me and Alexei sees it and gives us a nice smile. We're happy!  

Men's Technical Programs:

Todd Eldredge - wearing his purple shirt and pants and skating to the Garth Brooks song he performed at SOI. Nice connecting moves, camel spin, back spiral, double toe?, nice triple axel, triple sal, camel spin, knee slides, more nice connecting moves, triple lutz, deathdrop into sit spin, forward spiral, two Russian splits, triple toe/double toe combo, camel/sit/back sit/scratch spin combo to finish. Excellent program and skated beautifully - this will be hard to beat.

9.8 9.8 9.8 9.9 9.8 = 49.1

Steven Cousins - wearing black pants with a purple/green/white top and skating to "Wicked Games" by Chris Isaak. Sexy connecting moves, double toe/double toe combo, more connecting moves, butterfly, camel spin, connecting moves, double sal, triple toe kinda sloppy, knee slide type moves, double axel, camel/sit/back camel/back sit/scratch spin combo to finish. Moody, sens
alexapple 发表于 2004-1-2 21:07:00 | 显示全部楼层
这人记录的真详细啊!!!
yueguang 发表于 2004-1-8 18:45:00 | 显示全部楼层
BS转职业以后还是第一次见他们!!今天看了了CITYLIGTH,非常喜欢!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表