[讨论] 美国双人名将Amanda Evora/Mark Ladwig结束合作

[复制链接]
sunshine 发表于 2012-4-11 19:42:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
amanda-evora-mark-ladwig-2010-1-15-20-54-8.jpg

根据usfsa的消息,美国双人组合Amanda Evora/Mark Ladwig宣布结束10年的合作关系。女选手选择退役,男选手会考虑继续参加比赛。http://www.usfsa.org/Story.asp?id=47969&type=media

详情如下:
Five-Time U.S. Pairs Medalists Evora and Ladwig End Partnership
(4/10/12) - Pairs skaters Amanda Evora & Mark Ladwig, five-time U.S. medalists and 2010 Olympians, announced they have ended their 10-year partnership. Evora is retiring from competitive figure skating, while Ladwig plans to continue his figure skating career.

Evora and Ladwig, who trained in Ellenton, Fla., under coaches Jim Peterson, Lyndon Johnston and Alison Smith, formed their partnership in June 2002.

"Thank you to Amanda, my fellow Olympian, for partnering with me and for sharing in so many amazing experiences over the last decade," Ladwig said. "Thank you to our coaches, fans and U.S. Figure Skating for their constant support and belief in Amanda and me."

They competed at 10 consecutive U.S. Figure Skating Championships, dating back to 2003, and medaled at the last four. Their second-place finish in 2010 helped them qualify for the Olympic Winter Games in Vancouver, where they placed 10th.

Evora and Ladwig represented the U.S. at two World Championships (2010, '11) and competed in the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Series for six seasons, winning bronze at 2010 Rostelecom Cup. Their most recent season included a pair of fourth-place finishes at their Grand Prix assignments at Trophee Eric Bompard and Cup of China, winning bronze at the 2012 U.S. Championships and finishing sixth at the 2012 Four Continents Championships.

Evora will focus on graduating this summer with a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of South Florida, as well as staying active in skating though coaching and other activities.

"I'd like to thank Mark for living our skating dreams together. With a steady rise, we enjoyed a decorated career. As Mark furthers his skating career, I am supportive of his endeavors," Evora said. "I'd like to thank our coaches for continual guidance and direction, U.S. Figure Skating for giving us the opportunity to represent Team USA for past 10 years and, last but not least, I'd like to thank God, my family, friends and the skating community for their overwhelming support. If not for them, my career would be meaningless."

Amanda Evora/Mark Ladwig 2009-2010赛季的短节目作品“Love Actually”入围了“十载年华,10佳作品”双人短节目部分的终极评选:

miazhang 发表于 2012-4-11 20:00:29 | 显示全部楼层
美国双人中最欣赏的一对,献上深深的祝福{:soso_e163:}
鱼类 发表于 2012-4-11 20:41:42 | 显示全部楼层
非常的遗憾
凡男森 发表于 2012-4-11 23:41:32 | 显示全部楼层
祝福他们。。能留下Love Actually这样的节目,也没什么遗憾了
carolynbo014 发表于 2012-4-12 12:33:34 | 显示全部楼层
很喜欢他们 祝福退役后依旧快乐地生活~
P.t2004 发表于 2012-4-12 23:03:21 | 显示全部楼层
我记得NBC版本的冬奥会解说里提到过,Amada的父母是菲律宾移民到美国的,小时候看到别人滑冰然后就迷上了这项运动,她还是属于力量型的女选手的,尤其是背部的肌肉线条比较明显,挺可爱的一个女伴,冬奥会短节目结束后在Kiss & Cry 还和大家说"Happy Chinese New Year"  
Mark也是很不容易,02年盐湖城的时候他还当过赛事的志愿者,之后还做过磨刀师等职业,前八年的合作、积淀终于使他们在10全美站上了领奖台,并且实现了奥运梦想。刚刚又重温了一次他们在冬奥会上的FS,应该说是发挥的最好的一次了,10年的搭档使得他们的双人意识、配合远远要好于当年的全美冠军D/B,他们的滑行也是属于比较不错的。
祝福他们!
匿名  发表于 2012-4-13 14:08:50
祝福他们,很棒的一对

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表