[讨论] Alena Leonova: 目标是进入大奖赛总决赛

[复制链接]
鱼类 发表于 2012-6-6 18:53:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Alena Leonova: “My goal is to qualify for the Grand Prix Final”

leonova1.jpg

Russian figure skater Alena Leonova said she was pleased to know her Grand Prix stages promulgated by the International Skating Union (ISU) last Monday.

俄罗斯花滑选手Alena Leonova上周一表示很开心知道了isu公布的大奖赛行程。

In the Grand Prix series of the season 2012/13 Leonova will compete at the 2012 Skate America, which will be held from October 19 – 21 in Kent, Wash. and at the 2012 Rostelecom Cup, which will be held in Moscow from November 9 – 11. 2012 world silver medalist in the last season won the bronze at the 2011 NHK Trophy in Japan, took the silver in Moscow at the Rostelecom Cup and finished third at the Grand Prix Final in Canada.

2012/13赛季大奖赛,联想妹将参加美国站和俄罗斯站的比赛,这位2012世锦赛银牌得主,上赛季大奖赛收获了日本站的铜牌、俄罗斯站的银牌,并在总决赛上获得第三名。

“I knew that one of my stages will be in Moscow,” said Leonova in an interview with RSport agency. “And as a second event I wanted to get the stage on which I’ve never been. So, I’m glad that I got Skate America. I don’t have medals of this stage yet.” she continued.

“我知道其中一站在莫斯科,而另一个赛事我很高兴是美国站,因为我从未参加过这站的比赛,更别说获得奖牌了”

The skater is not worried that she will perform at a very early stage of the Grand Prix circuit. “The first stage has its advantages – it’s a beginning of the series and there will be the time to correct any errors or make changes. For the Rostelecom Cup I’ll try to come in a good shape and will do everything possible to perform well there.” Leonova noted.

联想表示并不担心赛季开始之初就投入比赛。“第一站比赛也有它的优势,这样可以有足够的时间来改正比赛中的遇到的错误。到了俄罗斯站我会调整到一个很好的状态并尽最大努力去做到最好”

Among her rivals at Skate America will be her fellow countrywoman Adelina Sotnikova; Americans Rachael Flatt, Christina Gao, Ashley Wagner; Swedish skater Viktoria Helgesson, Japanese Haruka Imai, French Mae Berenice Meite, German Sarah Heckenand Italian Valentina Marchei.

在美国站她将遇到的对手包括:同胞Adelina Sotnikova; 美国选手 Rachael Flatt, Christina Gao, Ashley Wagner; 瑞典选手 Viktoria Helgesson, 日本的Haruka Imai, 法国的Mae Berenice Meite, 德国的Sarah Heckenand和意大利的Valentina Marchei.

In Moscow ice Leonova will meet again Adelina Sotnikova as well as Marchei and Helgesson. She also will compete with American Gracie Gold, Finnish Kiira Korpi and Japanese Kanako Murakami.

在俄罗斯站除了再次遇到Adelina Sotnikova、Marchei和 Helgesson外,其他对手还有美国的Gracie Gold, 芬兰的Kiira Korpi 和日本的Kanako Murakami.

“All my rivals are very serious,” world silver medalist said. “My goal is to compete successfully and qualify for the Grand Prix Final, which will be held in Sochi. I want to try the Olympic ice.” she added.

“所有对手都很强劲,我的目标是在比赛中取得胜利并入围索契总决赛,我的最终目标是冬奥会。”
红苹果 发表于 2012-6-7 08:23:26 | 显示全部楼层
2站实力都很一般,运气比较好。
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-9-16 21:39:56 | 显示全部楼层
13号测试滑

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-9-16 21:40:39 | 显示全部楼层

散光 发表于 2012-9-17 17:28:27 | 显示全部楼层
妹妹肿么越来越man
5小羽宙 发表于 2012-10-8 19:43:14 | 显示全部楼层
今年世锦赛之前都不认识她
唉 好彪悍
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-10-10 21:25:13 | 显示全部楼层