Vincent Zhou基本资料

[复制链接]
bill2003 发表于 2012-11-13 10:28:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
帮小四更新一下profile
CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
*2012 U.S. novice, '11 U.S. intermediate champion

2013 SEASON NOTES

SP Music: Selections from The Sorcerer's Apprentice by Trevor Rabin
FS Music: "Casablanca" by L'Orchestra Cinematique and "Melody Main Title - Casablanca" by Royal Film Orchestra
Costumes designed by Shelley Dornbush(小侦探的麻麻)
SKATING NOTES
Began skating at the age of 5 at a friend's birthday party ... Family lives in northern California, but he trains in southern California ... He and his mom drive more than 800 miles weekly.
PERSONAL NOTES
Has an older sister named Vivian (14) ... Vivian is a springboard and platform diver, and has competed at the U.S. Diving Junior Nationals ... Has skipped grades in school ... Received the Presidential Award for Educational Excellence and the 2012 Alumni Athlete Ambassador Award (overall winner).
CONNECT WITH ME
IN MY WORDS
My figure skating hero is ... Patrick Chan for his sunny personality. I also look up to Brian Boitano, who shared a hometown with me, and Michael Weiss for his generosity for creating the Michael Weiss Foundation to help other skaters. I also like 2012 World bronze medalist Yuzuru Hanyu. I love watching his dramatic free skate from last season. He put a lot of athleticism and emotion into it. He is 17 right now, and he’s already a World medalist.
After I'm done skating ... I aspire to be like Hewlett and Packard who started HP in a garage in my hometown. I also want to be like another Palo Altan, Steve Jobs, someday heading a successful hi-tech company like Apple.(这一段我一直觉得很神囧) I also want to become an international judge for figure skating.

My hobbies are ...
soccer, skiing, reading, drawing and solving puzzles.

I PREFER
Gloves or No Gloves
E-Reader or Book
Jump or Spin
Theater or Rental
Homecooking or Restaurant
Treadmill or Trail
Short Program or Free Skate
Pre-competition nap: Yes

PAST SEASON NOTES

• 2012 Season Notes
    SP Music: "Nut Rocker" by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
    FS Music: "Iron Monkey" by James L. Venable and "Rising Sun" by Kiyoshi Yoshida

楼主| bill2003 发表于 2012-11-13 10:29:45 | 显示全部楼层
才发现帖子连基本信息都木有·····
Vincent Zhou
Born:October 25, 2000
Hometown:Palo Alto,
Club: Peninsula SC
Coach:Tammy Gambill
Choreographer:Justin Dillon, Cindy Stuart

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表