[翻译] Stéphane Lambiel: "I cannot hide my feelings"

[复制链接]
西溪 发表于 2010-3-17 22:21:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Stéphane Lambiel: "I cannot hide my feelings"
Source:http://www.absoluteskating.com/

th.jpg

By Reut Golinsky
Photo  Silvia Ulenberg

Stéphane Lambiel is always very busy and in great demand by journalists. “This year it’s been really crazy,” – he admits. “Why is it always Stéphane? Why only Stéphane? There are so many other skaters!” – exclaims his agent. And he is right. Since our talk at Art On Ice more than a year ago, Absolute Skating has published interviews with Stéphane about every two months. But to Stéphane’s fans… it’s never enough, is it?
I appreciate enormously that in his very tight schedule, being tired and a bit affected by a cold, Stéphane still finds time to talk to me before the first show in his home town, Lausanne. We start with the "special form" Stéphane filled out, and which by now you have already read. He mentioned "expression" among his other strong qualities and we continue from there...

You wrote "expression" and I agree; you have this very special talent to make people feel what you feel.
I like to share my passion for figure skating with people. I know that I can spread my feelings. Maybe there are people who never express the things they want to express but then feel them through me. What amazes me the most is that this connection has no boarders, it works all over the world; it’s a language everybody can speak.

Understand maybe, but I don’t think everybody can speak that language. But you certainly can and it’s a rare quality, though sometimes the words you speak in this language are not happy, but sad.
Well, I think it’s impossible to always be happy.

Of course it's impossible. But when you were sad after you’d finished your free skate in Vancouver, it was the worst moment in many people lives. Not so much because of your skate but because of your face.
But is that good or not? I don’t know. It happens because I just cannot hide my feelings. For me it’s impossible; you can watch my face and tell if I’m OK or not.

But you know how to act too, don't you? Like when you’re skating your “Ne me quitte pas” program...
That’s me! I’m not acting.

But a second after you finish you’re already smiling.
Yes, because it’s the next minute. It’s different. For me the story is finished when the music is over. It’s like with a book, when you close it the story is finished.

I always wondered how you enter the mood when you start “Ne me quitte pas”?
I think I mentioned it somewhere that I hate to wait for the music to start. But as soon as the music starts I feel that there is only the music and me. Maybe I don't feel sad at that moment and would prefer to skate to something funny. But I go on the ice to skate "Ne me quitte pas", and as soon as I hear that music I feel what I need to do. So it’s not like I have to concentrate on the moves, it’s not like I need to tell my arm to go up. It’s the music which makes me move.

I noticed that music always makes you move; when you hear the music you start dancing. How does it work to drive your car and listen to music?
Oh my God, very badly! (laughs) Maybe it’s because there are too many emotions altogether; to drive the car also brings out emotions. But then life is very interesting like that…

You said you got over Vancouver. Did you check the protocols, try to re-skate your program in your mind and find what went wrong and what could have been corrected?
No. I cannot change anything. Maybe later I will watch this program and enjoy it. But right now there is no point for me to check the program or the protocols. Why would I do that anyway? I did everything possible then, but cannot change the past. Right now I can focus on doing my job as well as I can. I’m busy with my shows and it’s great.

So we won’t be seeing you in Bern next year? (at the European Championships 2011)
No. For me Vancouver was the main goal. I’m happy I took this road but I know I’m done with it now. My goal was to get the gold medal in Vancouver, but I don’t have it. I have to accept it and move on with my life.

That road was great, with or without a medal…
Exactly! For me it would have been nicer with a medal. Maybe not even nicer but it would have been a concrete satisfaction and I could have said: "My road to Vancouver resulted in this!". But I got the satisfaction within me: I worked, my body feels healthy and that’s already the best satisfaction I can get.

What's next on your agenda; shows?
Yes.

Without you, advice me on who I should cheer for next season. Do you see some young skaters now who follow in your footsteps and have your vision of figure skating?
I wish I would be able to work with skaters. I don’t know if I should ask someone who I think has potential to work with me. Or if I need to wait until someone comes to me and asks for my help and then decide if I should accept or not. I really wish that someone would ask me and then I’d be able to decide. Because when you're competing you cannot really concentrate on what's happening on the ice. But I didn't watch anyone skating in Vancouver, so I didn't see who has potential or not. I know there are good skaters, Michal [Brezina] for example is very good. And Javier [Fernandez] is very good too, with a lot of passion. I would love to work for skaters; I would love to help them.

But when you're touring with shows you can't come and help someone, because you're always busy.
I don't think it would be impossible. You cannot be with the skater 100% of the time and work with him every day. But for the choreography you’d need to "put the blood into the body", to "inject" something into the skater and then he’d have to react to the program in his own way. That would not mean doing exactly what I say and what I want to see, but for him to work it his way and then maybe add new things. I cannot tell someone who doesn't have my body and can't do my things: "Now do it like this!" I've never worked with Salomé like that. Choreography is about freedom, about what you have inside and what you wish to express. It should come from the skater; it's not a cheap copy. We've never watched a video of a dancer and then said: “Oh, that's a move we want to use in the program”. It's more spontaneous and it has to come from you. But if I work with a skater, of course I will add my touch. Of course I would love him to be as passionate as I am, but in his or her own way.

I'm looking forward to seeing the competition programs with your “touch” in them, Stéphane. And good luck on the road you've chosen!

后面还有Marla Pichler (心里医生)and Salomé Brunner(choreographer)的Comments

评分

参与人数 3体力 +11 人气 +3 收起 理由
琰小琰 + 5 + 1 辛苦了
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 沃..妈妈米呀.全部都是英语~~~
jiangjiang + 1 + 1 谢谢分享.

查看全部评分

jiangjiang 发表于 2010-3-17 23:00:46 | 显示全部楼层
回复 570# 西溪

这是谁对他的采访啊.看了大概,全世界现在都在兰比尔吗? 小兰真红了啊.哈哈.
Wilwarin 发表于 2010-3-17 23:42:21 | 显示全部楼层
- -这是AS官网对他的采访,runt以前采访过很多次,这一篇的上半部分的连接在前两页,包括瓢虫填的表

我最喜欢的是她对兰比尔三人团队的采访,大规模的读起来舒服
marlin 发表于 2010-3-18 01:36:21 | 显示全部楼层
更正一下,Marla可不是‘心理’医生哦,她是大功臣,斯蒂芬的理疗师,帮他治疗他的腿伤的。(我要是有钱人就送钻石给她!!!!)

简单翻译了西溪MM贴出来的他那部分,如有疏漏大家包涵……

Stéphane Lambiel : I cannot hide my feelings   By Reut Golinsky

Stéphane Lambiel是记者们群起而追逐的对象,他总是很忙。用他经纪人的话说:"今年已经到了疯狂的程度。究竟为什么人们都想约Stéphane?为什么他们都只约Stéphane??其他国家的选手有那么多个呢!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-你在那张卡片上写了“表现力”,我很赞同。你具备独特的天赋,能够让别人感受到你的感受。
-我喜欢和人们分享我对花样滑冰的激情。我知道我能将情感体验带给别人。也许有人很难自如的表达自己心中所想,但他却可以在我身上找到共鸣。最让我惊奇的是,这种共鸣可以超越国界,就像一种在全世界各地通用,人人都会讲的语言。

-可能都理解,不过这门语言可不是人人都会说的。显然你是极少数能使用它的人之一,虽然有时你用这门语言说出的字眼并不是快乐的,而是悲伤的。
-嗯,我想,要永远保持快乐是不可能的事。

-的确。不过,你在温哥华滑完长节目之后,谢幕时那悲伤的表情是很多人心中最痛苦的时刻。不是因为你滑的不好,而是因为你的表情本身。
-但我滑的好么?我不知道。我有那样的表情是因为我无法掩藏自己的情感。我不装样子。我是好还是不好,全都写在脸上。

-但你也知道如何表演,不对么?比如你滑“不要离开我”的时候……
-那就是我!我不是在演戏。

-但节目结束后下一秒你就已经在笑了?
-没错,因为那是下一分钟的事情了。这是不同的。当音乐放完了,我的故事也就讲完了。就好象一本书,你合上它的时候也就是故事完结的时候。

-我一直想问的是,你怎样调整自己,进入状态来滑“不要离开我”?
我以前说过我讨厌等着音乐开始。但反过来,只要音乐响起,我的世界里也就只剩下音乐和我自己了。也许表演当天我一点都不悲伤,还想滑点搞笑的。然后我上冰,感受到音乐的同时就明白需要做什么了。所以我并不是集中精力在动作上。不是说我要命令自己抬起手臂。是音乐让我动的。

-我注意到了,音乐总是让你动,让你跳起舞来。——那如果你边开车边听会怎么样?
-哦天哪,那是很糟的!(笑)可能因为有太多情绪同时冒出来了,开车也会带来某些情绪的。不过,这样的生活也很有意思...

-你表示温哥华已经是过去了,你最后有没有去看打分细则,或在脑子中重新过一遍你的自由滑,找出哪里出了问题,哪些地方可以改进?
-我没看过。我改变不了任何事情。也许将来重温时,我也能欣赏那场的表现。但无论是节目还是打分细则,现在回去察看都没意义。而且我为什么要去看呢?我那时候已经做了力所能及的一切了,过去不会被改变。现在我可以集中精力在当下的工作上,尽善尽美。巡演很忙也很棒。

-所以明年在伯尔尼见不到你了?
-是这样的。温哥华才是我最主要的目标。我很开心自己当初选择了这条路,同时我也看到它已经到了尽头。我的目标曾经是温哥华的金牌,既然没拿到,我就得接受事实,继续我的生活。

-不管有没有奖牌,那条路都是美妙的……
-一点都没错!有奖牌会更美妙些……即使不是更美妙,至少我会有一件不那么抽象的东西,也就能满意的展示‘这就是我温哥华之路的成果!’。现在,令我感到满意的成果在我自己身上:我努力过了,我的身体健康了起来。这是我最满足的事情了。

-你的下一步是?表演吗?
-对。

-下个赛季没有你了……告诉我我该去支持谁呢。你有没有看到有年轻选手追随你的步伐,或者对花样滑冰这项运动有与你相似的理解?
-我但愿能跟那些选手一起工作。我不知道我该不该去问一些我认为有潜力的选手,愿意不愿意试试和我合作。还是该等到有人找上门来请我去帮帮忙,再决定是否接受。我真是很希望有人来问我,这样我就能做个决定了。我看到了很多很好的选手,比如Michal(捷克全国冠军Brezina)就很优秀,Javier(Fernadez,西班牙滑海盗那个)也非常好,很有激情。如果能为现役选手工作,能帮助他们的话,我会很开心的。

-可是如果你在巡演当中,丢下手头的事去帮助别的选手不太可行吧?你一直都很忙。
-我觉得可以行得通。合作不意味100%的时间都要和选手在一起。编舞就像是为一具躯体注入血液一样,你同样为选手“注入”一些东西,然后看他怎样用自己独特的方式来把这些反映到节目里。并不是我说动作给他做,或者我想看到什么就让他滑。要让他自己来表现,还可以再添加新的内容。如果一位选手没有我的身体更不适于做我那些动作,我怎么能对他下命令:“现在来做这个!”呢?莎乐美和我从来不这么干。编舞的灵魂在自由,在去阐述你的内心,你想述说的一切。所以它要来自选手本身,绝不是一个廉价的复制品。我们从来没有盯着一个舞蹈视频大喊“噢!这动作可以用到节目里!”舞蹈是自发的,是你自己的。我会给选手意见,如果看到他和我一样富有激情我会相当开心,但要以他(她)自己的方式。

-谢谢你斯蒂芬,愿你新的旅程有好运相伴!

于是他还真想做编舞。小蓝,我不得不提醒你,裁判打分项目里木有‘FROM YOUR HEART’这一项……而且莎乐美适合做的,你可不一定适合做(笑),急性子的白羊……还是……再等两年吧OTZ。
我很喜欢他‘我去感受音乐,它让我怎么滑我就怎么滑’的劲头~

谢谢Reut姑娘大老远跑去AOI为一篇采访花尽心思,约STEPHANE不容易啊.顺便也同情那个可怜的AGENT……

评分

参与人数 11体力 +46 人气 +11 贡献 +2 收起 理由
smilingshine + 5 + 1 原来瓢虫也打算转战编舞了啊,呵呵。
shenshen + 5 + 1
plumluvzhenya + 1 + 1 辛苦翻译!
朔望 + 5 + 1 辛苦翻译
琰小琰 + 5 + 1 辛苦辛苦
静静相对 + 5 + 1 辛苦翻译
jiangjiang + 1 + 1 谢谢
西溪 + 5 + 1 辛苦啦~
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 辛苦辛苦....
conny + 5 + 1 感谢翻译!
Wilwarin + 5 + 1 + 1 辛苦翻译

查看全部评分

雷诺雅 发表于 2010-3-19 19:52:51 | 显示全部楼层
回复 557# blessu511

是啊,我也看了那个视频,很温馨,很浪漫的感觉!小兰真是温柔似水! 唉!我最受不了温柔的男人了!嫉妒死caro了!
5890 发表于 2010-3-19 21:06:23 | 显示全部楼层
受囧妮的托付来顶楼啦
jiangjiang 发表于 2010-3-19 21:32:37 | 显示全部楼层
同志们,你们视频都哪里看的,

给指条明路呗,站短啥的也行啊.
雷诺雅 发表于 2010-3-19 21:43:04 | 显示全部楼层
回复 585# jiangjiang

我一般在youtube和优酷,土豆网及百度兰比尔贴吧里看视频,呵呵
jiangjiang 发表于 2010-3-19 21:54:01 | 显示全部楼层
回复 586# 雷诺雅

谢谢指路,不过YOUTO 那玩意咱从来就没上去过过.
雷诺雅 发表于 2010-3-19 22:34:44 | 显示全部楼层
回复 587# jiangjiang

登陆这个网https://icanhasproxy.com/,包你能上youtube,而且不用翻墙哦,呵呵! 上面有好多好多小兰的视频!就是广告比较多,克服下吧!

评分

参与人数 1体力 +1 人气 +1 收起 理由
jiangjiang + 1 + 1 谢谢

查看全部评分

爱生活爱小兰 发表于 2010-3-19 22:52:50 | 显示全部楼层
哇,谢谢ls。。终于免去翻墙之苦
jiangjiang 发表于 2010-3-19 23:21:01 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢啦.可是俺不会用......
雷诺雅 发表于 2010-3-19 23:32:23 | 显示全部楼层
回复 590# jiangjiang

进入那个网页,把www.youtube.com输入到中间那个方框里,再按回车键,然后点确定,就可以啦!你再试试!
雷诺雅 发表于 2010-3-19 23:38:49 | 显示全部楼层
额,应该是进入那个网页,先点确定(就是那个Y),把www.youtube.com输入到中间那个方框里,再按回车键,然后点确定(Y),如果弹出窗口,继续点确定,就可以啦!你再试试
jiangjiang 发表于 2010-3-19 23:56:37 | 显示全部楼层
回复 592# 雷诺雅

你真好.收藏了.谢谢.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表