AS对小塚崇彦做的TEB采访

[复制链接]
cindyzhoucc 发表于 2010-12-21 22:03:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
回复 1732# Annieca

看到了本田圭佑、伊达公子、内村航平、北岛康介这些熟悉的名字啊。不过日本对花滑如此重视,好多排名里花滑选手占了多数。那天看日本地区性的比赛,感觉他们花滑人口都赶上天朝乒乓球了~以下是ann找到的absolute skating里对崇彦TEB惊艳表现后的采访。这个采访好像国际会议里的翻译接力,大概从法语到日语再到英语最后回到了汉语。问到了对法国站的评价、个人生活、选曲和毕业论文等方方面面。还提到了一起训练的真央。

Paris, France:The men’s free skate at the 2010 Trophée Eric Bompard is about to wrap up.Japan’s Takahiko Kozuka is preparing to take the ice, as he was in firstposition after the short program. After Florent Amodio's bright and energeticperformance the audience goes crazy, standing on their feet shouting. Takahikohears all that. It's one of those moments when you understand that a sportsmancan win using all his energy, followed by this wave of the crowd’s excitement.Or he can totally and absolutely fail if his nerves are allowed to take over...

法国巴黎——2010年花样滑冰法国大奖赛男单自由滑比赛已接近尾声。日本选手小塚崇彦即将登场,在短节目比赛中他暂列首位。法国选手阿莫迪奥激情四射的表演将现场的气氛带向了高潮,观众们纷纷起立欢呼。小塚崇彦也听到了呐喊声。有时候大家会看到竞技体育运动员可以在观众山呼海啸般的热情下用尽所有力量赢得比赛。或相反,如果紧张情绪占了上风,他也很有可能遭遇滑铁卢。

Well, Takahiko won, improving his season's best by 15.32 points with a program which includeda quadruple toeloop, two triple Axels (one in a 3-2-2combination), a triple Lutz-triple toeloop combination and all the spins atlevel 4 (as opposed to all the current talk about men's skating turning"easy" and "girlish").

但小塚崇彦还是赢得了最终比赛的胜利。这套自由滑将他赛季最佳提高了15.32分,跳跃安排方面包括一个后外点冰四周(4T),两个阿克塞尔三周(3A,其中一个为3A+2T+2Lo),勾手三周接后外点冰三周(3Lz+3T),并且所有旋转均为4级。(当前人们认为,男子选手难度越来越简单,趋于女子化,他这套节目并非如此)。
"I was able to overcome the nervousness, andthat was a big win for me," - Takahiko commented later during the pressconference.

在比赛结束后的新闻发布会上,小塚崇彦这样评价自己的表现:“我有能力克服比赛时的紧张情绪,这次比赛对我来说是一个伟大的胜利。”

After the Cup of China you said that you realized that you wononly once you heard your national anthem. When did you realize that you had wonhere in Paris?

在中国杯的时候,你说只有在颁奖仪式上听到日本国歌的时候才意识到你确实获得了冠军。那这次在法国你是什么时候确定获胜了?
Right now I'm not sure if I'm feeling the win or not. I'm definitely feelingthat I skated very well and that I received very high marks and I'm verysatisfied with that. I think I'm going to get a lot of congratulations fromfriends, receive a lot of mails and I will probably realize then that I won.But this is not the last competition; I still have the Grand Prix Final tocompete in and I want to train hard to prepare for it.

现在我还没太确定感觉到赢了还是没赢。但很肯定的是,这次滑得很好,获得了极高的分数,我非常满意。我可能会收到很多来自朋友们的祝贺,收到很多冰迷们的来信,可能那时候才确定真的赢了吧。但这次法国站并不是本赛季最后一场比赛,还需要参加总决赛,我一定会努力训练,认真备战。

While you watched the competition there was a long line of fanswanting a picture with you or an autograph, and during this whole competition you’vebeen surrounded by Japanese media. Are you used to such popularity?

当你在观看别的选手比赛时,有一大长队的冰迷想和你合影或者索要签名,另外这次比赛时日本媒体一直围着你转,你适应这种很受欢迎的生活吗?
Am I used to it? Hmm... I'm not sure if I can say that I'm used to it, but itis great when my fans and the people supporting me come to me and say"Congratulations".

我适应吗?嗯……不太确定是否适应。不过,当我的冰迷和其他支持我的人跑来跟我说“祝贺你”的时候感觉很棒哦。

I noticed you had a special flag in the kiss and cry, was it from fans?
Yes! It had many comments [from them].

我注意到在自由滑等分区时你手里拿了一面特殊的旗子,是冰迷给你的吗?

是的。旗子上面写了很多给我的话。

What do you think is your biggest strength in skating?
Skating skills. I also aim to maintain the flow of the programs, I try to skatethe whole programs with flow, from beginning to end. I feel that is a strengthas well.

你觉得自己在滑冰方面最大的优势是什么?

滑行技术。我要尽力保持节目的流畅性,从头到尾保持流畅性。我感觉这也是优势。

And what are some things you think you need to improve on?
I am working on my facial expression. This season is the first time I’ve reallybecame aware of it. Sometimes I can do it at a competition, sometimes I can't.But I hope to eventually be able to do it exactly as I practise it in front ofthe mirror.

那你觉得还有哪些需要提高呢?

我正在努力丰富面部表情。这个赛季我才第一次真正地意识到这个问题。有时候比赛我可以表现得很好,有时候不行。但我希望最终能在比赛时发挥出平时对着镜子训练的状态。

What is the worst thing in skating for you?
The worst thing? Hmm, what is the worst thing about skating... Well, thehardest thing used to be when I got exhausted but still had to practise. Thatwas the hardest time, or used to be. But now I train at the same rink as Mao,and she is such a hard worker which motivates me. Watching Mao makes me feelthat I need to work even harder. I now understand better that in order to getbetter results at competitions I have to work harder. So it's not a hard thinganymore.

滑冰时最糟的经历是什么?

最糟的事?嗯……我最糟的滑冰经历是什么……嗯,曾经最烦的就是当精疲力竭,但还是不得不继续训练的时候。那是最糟的时候,以前经常是这样。但现在我和真央一起训练,她训练真的太刻苦了,她激励着我。看着真央训练让我感到我必须还得更刻苦。现在明白了,要想在比赛时获得好成绩,必须得更加勤奋。所以,我现在再也不觉得累了。

You public image is that of a very calm and reserved person.Have you ever shown strong emotions, like laughed or cried really loudly? Ifyes, when?

在大家眼里,你是那种很冷静、内向的人。你有没有展现出强烈情感的时候,比如放声大笑或者哭得歇斯底里?如果有的话,什么时候?

(laughs) Yes, of course I have. I used to cry a lot especially inmy junior days, but I still cry since I moved up to the senior ranks. It canhappen when I don’t skate well in competitions, don’t make the team, or when Ifail even though I was confident. And when I have a good time I laugh a lot;when I go to karaoke I scream.

(笑)。有啊,当然有。当还是青年组选手的时候我经常哭,不过即使升上了成年组还是爱哭。有时候比赛没比好会哭,没能入选参赛阵容会哭,或在我很有自信却失败的时候也会哭。开心的时候也爱笑,唱K的时候我用喊的。

In one of your exhibition programs you use music from"Glee". Have you watched this American TV-series?
Yes, I bought the DVDs in Canada.

你的一个表演滑曲目是“Glee”(《欢乐合唱团》)里的,你看过这个美国电视剧吗?

看过,我在加拿大买的DVD盘。

How did you decide on this music?
I hadn’t watched the TV-series before I chose this music. I was presented witha few different music selections and I liked the one from "Glee",that is why I picked it. And because I chose this music for my program, Idecided to buy the DVDs and watch them.

你是怎么决定用这首曲子的呢?

选它之前我没看过这部电视剧。当时手里有几种不同风格的曲子可供选择,我喜欢这首,所以就选了。因为选了它做表演滑曲目,就买了DVD来看。

Your thesis at the university is about comparing jumps on thefloor to jumps on the ice. And I’ve noticed that your quad has become moreconsistent. Is there a connection between these two?

你在大学毕业论文里比较了在陆地和冰上做跳跃的不同。我也注意到你的四周跳更稳了。两者有联系吗?
I think not, there is another reason [for the improvement in the quad].
I will attend graduate school next year and there I want to do further researchand study this subject (jumps) deeper. Right now [in my research] I waseliminating the things that didn't work. So hopefully I'll find the one thatworks in the future.

我觉得没有。(四周更稳了)有别的原因。

明年我会继续读研究生,想更加深入地研究这个课题。在研究里我排除了那些对提高跳跃没有作用的因素。希望以后能找到有帮助的因素。

That works with quad jump or with jumps in general?
With all the jumps.

是帮助提高四周跳还是所有跳跃?

所有跳跃。

And when you find it, will you create you own system to teachto others?
My study is based on previous research I have done. For example surveys throughquestionnaires at skating camps. But if my results are good, I'd like to passthis research on to the next generation.

如果你找到了,会建立一个自己的训练体系传授给别人吗?

现在的研究是基于我以前所做的工作。比如以前在滑冰训练营做了问卷调查。不过如果结果还不错的话,我很想把研究心得传给后来人。

At the Grand Prix Final in China Takahiko's performance wasless brilliant than in Paris. He finished second in the free and received237.79 points which was good for bronze overall. During the press conference headmitted that he was still tired after the competition in Paris and wasaffected by jet lag, which he did not find an excuse so he will try to traineven harder. His next competition, National championships, starts on December24th in Nagano. The results will define which will be the three men torepresent Japan at the World Championships, held this season in their homecountry. Good luck, Takahiko!

在北京举行的总决赛,小塚崇彦的表现稍稍逊色于法国大奖赛。自由滑排名第二,总分237.79,获得铜牌。在新闻发布会上,他说比完法国站后仍然很累,也受到了时差影响,不过他没有为自己寻找借口,仍会回去更加刻苦地训练。下一场比赛是在1224日长野举行的全国锦标赛,全日的结果将决定参加明年在日本本土举行的世锦赛的三个男单名额。祝你好运,崇彦!

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
plumluvzhenya + 5 + 1 + 1 辛苦翻译~
Annieca + 5 + 1 + 1 辛苦Cindy翻译了~~

查看全部评分

朔望 发表于 2010-12-21 22:03:38 | 显示全部楼层
喂喂喂。。。。。。

没想到你12号这么充实啊。。。早知和你混了= =
Annieca 发表于 2010-12-21 22:15:32 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢Cindy的翻译~~不过我想一开始她们就是用日语采访的他
AS的姑娘们来自世界各地,然后向AS发送翻译成英文后的report

说实话,看了EX的训练后,我安心不少,桥哥和KOZ都气色不错,神情轻松