[表演] Nicole Bobek Love Dance

[复制链接]
年华 发表于 2013-5-7 00:02:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
20130506232513.jpg

95年的全美冠军Bobek前日在youtube上发了自己的冰上节目Love Dance的排练视频,现在的她是走花样滑冰与杂技相结合的风格,已三十六岁的她还在做这样的高难度表演实属不易。

wiki上的资料

Bobek returned to performing at the Skate for Love benefit for Susan G. Komen for the Cure in April 2011, hosted by her friend JoJo Starbuck. Bobek said, "I've been back on the ice about a year now. It took me a long time to get my balance again after six years; you really lose the rotation and all of those things. It took three months to do a single Axel again." By January 2012, she had recovered all of her double jumps except the axel. In November 2011, Bobek said: "I'm blessed that I've been given a second chance in life. Life is so much better now. I think I was in a dark place and now I believe that I have God on my side. I'm very positive about things and very focused. I truly believe that I've bloomed into a different kind of person.” Steve Disson gave her a contract to appear in his skating shows which are aired on NBC. She has appeared in the Caesars Palace Tribute II: A Salute to the Ladies of the Ice and other skating shows.

再发一个她之前的节目ITNY Molecular 2012 skating 2 Lindsey sterling

shole 发表于 2013-5-13 12:35:04 | 显示全部楼层
so talented.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表