[资讯] Joubert 2010-2011赛季备战消息

[复制链接]
bltracy21 发表于 2010-5-5 09:25:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
195657c71jlzhvxyxz9ehq.jpg
Laurent 不要猪了

PARIS (Reuters) - The French skater Brian Joubert and his trainer Laurent Depouilly ended their collaboration \" in the most cordial agreement \", announces on Wednesday the French Federation of the ice sports ( FFSG).

Laurent Depouilly wished to stop his mission for strictly personal reasons, says a communiqué of the FFSG.

After failed des Jeux olympiques of Vancouver where he ended 16th and a bronze medal in the world championships of Turin, Brian Joubert, age 25, studies at present the modalities of his preparation for the next season.

The world champion 2007, the also triple champion of Europe, should leave training abroad where he will work on two new programs for the season 2010-2011.

不要去加拿大啊 不要天天关小黑屋减肥
我就这点要求
 楼主| bltracy21 发表于 2010-5-6 09:51:53 | 显示全部楼层

Joubert 2010-2011赛季备战消息

viewimage.php.jpg

Laurent 不要猪了

PARIS (Reuters) - The French skater Brian Joubert and his trainer Laurent Depouilly ended their collaboration " in the most cordial agreement ", announces on Wednesday the French Federation of the ice sports ( FFSG).

Laurent Depouilly wished to stop his mission for strictly personal reasons, says a communiqué of the FFSG.

After failed des Jeux olympiques of Vancouver where he ended 16th and a bronze medal in the world championships of Turin, Brian Joubert, age 25, studies at present the modalities of his preparation for the next season.

The world champion 2007, the also triple champion of Europe, should leave training abroad where he will work on two new programs for the season 2010-2011.

不要去加拿大啊 不要天天关小黑屋减肥
我就这点要求
花样男子 发表于 2010-5-6 14:18:09 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1395# Nadja

哪个笑容不要太迷人啊
琰小琰 发表于 2010-5-6 14:37:08 | 显示全部楼层
前几天看到某次商演的时候普大神站在小猪的身后比“兔耳朵”
gx010010 发表于 2010-5-6 20:34:33 | 显示全部楼层
消息来源
原文地址 我打不开- -
    On the telephone, Didier Gailhaguet confirms without hesitating rumour. «Yes, Laurent Depouilly is not any more the coach of Brian Joubert. »The president of the FFSG invokes immediately personal reasons of the Bordeaux region. «Laurent wanted to put an end to his collaboration. It is his choice. Brian respects him even if he thought to work with him on the two next years.»

Intercepted at the exit of a meeting with DTN, Laurent Depouilly confesses however surprised by the explanation delivered by Didier Gailhaguet. «It was been necessary that my mission would stop after World championships. She was extended of small month the time when I agree one time to think. Brian decided to follow his career until 2012, I I go back to the pole of Villenave-d' Ornon. But I do not want to enter into a debate. They remain friendly. A fabulous year was crossed. With tops as in Turin and bottoms very low as in Vancouver.» They will not know about it more.

If Depouilly leaves, Brian Joubert puts double, him, blocked. «After such a difficult season, I did not think to see him of this passionate and ambitious point, entrusts Didier Gailhaguet. He has already well moved forward on the choice of his next musics what at home constitutes an authentic small feat. It is very encouraging. He is in very good dispositions afterwards. They risk having nice surprises with innovative interpretations.»

For the time being, it is the manager of the teams of France Jean - Roland Racle which assures the interim. «They are a bit caught unprepared, they accept Gailhaguet. They are going to act in order of priority. The first one, it is the choreographic and musical assemblage of its two new programmes. This summer, Brian is going to go out of routine. He will not go to make his internship as usual in the Alps but across the Atlantic. For the choice of the coach, a strict person is wanted. They devote themselves a bit of time. There are two or three tracks in North America.»The next coachwill be American or Canadian

This time, after years of procrastination, Brian Joubert is ready to emigrate.« But he is going to keep his base in Poitiers. They know that he needs it. What should not prevent him from seeing what becomes elsewhere leaving work on abroad and from time to time in Paris.»

From next week, Poitevin flies off for Toronto to regulate the details of its new programmes. The Depouilly page will have been quickly turned. It is true that Joubert is a big regular of coach's changes. This one is fair only the sixth since the beginning with Veronica Guyon.

blabla 就是Laurent因为个人原因和猪不合作了,然后有点没准备这档子事出现
可能去北美找教练

消息来源
应该得用代理开

May 5, 2010
Joubert to Canada?
    I know small pieces of this have been suggested elsewhere already, but I'm also joining in on hearing from different sources that the plan is for Brian Joubert to go to Toronto for the summer and work with Brian Orser. He is currently without a coach and it sounds like this might have been a decision made by French Federation President Didier Gailhaguet. What I wasn't told is whether this pairing is meant to be temporary for the 2011 season or just for the summer. As always, more if I hear it.

路边社
可能猪夏天会跟Brian Orser练,据说是法冰协(NC)主席的主意
然后还没确定只是暂时的,还是10-11赛季的合作

------------
我想让小熊回来教他

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
lilybear + 5 + 1 如果真能跟BO大叔练就好,顺便找DW大叔试试 ...

查看全部评分

楼主| bltracy21 发表于 2010-5-6 21:26:25 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1401# gx010010

用代理我也打不开。。。。。。虽说不可能吧 但是我现在特希望Lori给他编舞
反正被人说节目空洞不知所云也不能白说 干脆就让lori给编不知所云的节目还能赚衔接分!
gx010010 发表于 2010-5-9 01:10:59 | 显示全部楼层
weir的采访说到了猪
Weir lends a hand at "88 for AIDS" benefit
Whatever his decision, Weir got some encouragement from an unlikely source: former world champion Brian Joubert, who placed a humbling 16th in Vancouver but fought back to win bronze at worlds.

"We did a few shows together in Russia, and Brian inspired me. He sat me down and said, 'You don't do anything wrong; you skate great. We both need to keep skating.'"

不管他(weir)的决定如何,weir从一个不太想的到的人那里得到了鼓励:前世界冠军,在温哥华灾难的第16名后重新在世锦赛回复状态获得第三名的Brian Joubert

“我们在俄罗斯一起作商演,然后 Brian鼓励我。他平复了我的情绪,告诉我‘你没有做错任何事,你滑的很好。我们都需要继续滑下去。’”

好孩子们大家一起努力
gx010010 发表于 2010-5-11 22:26:46 | 显示全部楼层
10年世锦赛短节目前练习

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
丽丽熊 + 5 + 1 精美图片

查看全部评分

愉快的mj 发表于 2010-5-12 14:09:49 | 显示全部楼层
。。。为毛又要换COACH啊。。这个COACH明明这么萌的说!!
我才不信是什么个人原因。。。绝对是法冰鞋的阴谋!!
能获得小猪的信任是很难的事情啊。。。之后的COACH能好好合作吗?
Nadja 发表于 2010-5-12 19:29:21 | 显示全部楼层
昨天看了日本台制作的以猪为典范的四周跳教学视频,了解到四周的不易之处和对身体条件的超高要求,而更难的是身体和心理都要承受太多的东西,稍微出一点差错就会失败。在节目中安排四周和放弃四周的区别不仅仅是多出四周跳这一难度动作,前者与后者相比,要承受太多的身体和心理压力,更何况猪总是想做出两个甚至两个以上的四周。

最后猪说做四周跳的时候有一种飘入云之上的感觉,片子做的很美很感人……并且他说希望在退役之前可以完成五周跳,科学人员的分析是他起跳时的力量和速度都要增加一定比例才能再次突破人类极限。猪从最初学习滑冰到今天一直都是一个内心深处无比热爱跳跃的人,而不仅仅是希望拿高分。我想,这也就是他留下来的理由,为了自己的理想和追求,为了挑战人类极限而继续滑下去,希望有一天我们真的可以目睹五周跳的实现。

评分

参与人数 2体力 +9 人气 +1 收起 理由
西溪 + 4 五周,想都没想过。。。。。
zhantt + 5 + 1 呃,我也要看~~~~

查看全部评分

楼主| bltracy21 发表于 2010-5-12 20:27:05 | 显示全部楼层
那个四周跳的纪录片看这~~~
普普迷字幕组翻译的~~

http://tieba.baidu.com/%D6%EC%B2%AE%CC%D8/shipin/play/ff4dad6c01d1b3a51d10b1cb/

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
zhantt + 1 3x~

查看全部评分

e58020211 发表于 2010-5-12 22:24:13 | 显示全部楼层
好像是當豬的教練要一直待在Poitiers,D教練的家在別的地方,他想多和家人相處的樣子
(聽說前一個教練J Simon就是教小豬所以住在Poitiers)
 楼主| bltracy21 发表于 2010-5-16 14:33:09 | 显示全部楼层
Brian Joubert once again is without a coach according to a press announcement released by the French federation last week.

His former coach, Laurent Depouilly cited privacy issues as his reason for ceasing to mentor Joubert. IFS European editor, Paul Peret, reports that Joubert’s mother regrets Depouilly’s decision.

Joubert is planning to have his new short program choreographed by former World ice dance champions Albena Denkova and Maxim Stavisky. Plans for his free program are being kept under wraps. Joubert is hoping to be assigned to the Cup of China next season, as this is the only Grand Prix event he has not won.

换教练。。。不多说了
娃姐姐和司机哥哥给编新的短节目(千万别是Sandstorm。。。),自由滑待定
猪说想来COC了~~~组委会还等什么啊!!!!!
西溪 发表于 2010-5-16 17:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
换教练。。。不多说了
娃姐姐和司机哥哥给编新的短节目(千万别是Sandstorm。。。),自由滑待定
猪说 ...
bltracy21 发表于 2010-5-16 14:33

来吧来吧,我在北京等着猪猪。
昨天顺路又去首体看小孩滑冰了,真素美~
走道里已经贴了GPF的宣传画了,期待啊
mirror0208 发表于 2010-5-22 11:48:34 | 显示全部楼层