[其他] Jeremy Abbott: A Japanese Celebration

[复制链接]
royie1128 发表于 2013-5-17 15:25:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Jeremy Abbott: A Japanese Celebration

P1130228A_span9.jpg

Following the World Team Trophy in April, Jeremy Abbott attended a party thrown by his official Japanese fan club.

More than 70 fans dined with the American skater at a Tokyo sushi bar that they had decorated with banners.

Abbott posed with the fans for photographs and received several gifts. Fans participated in a draw and the lucky winners had the opportunity to talk to Abbott about their favorite programs and ask him questions.

The three-time U.S. champion thanked them for all the attention by announcing to them first that he will return to the 2012 free skating program “Exogenesis Symphony” by Muse for the Olympic season. He also told them that he plans to work on a new short program with Great Britain’s Robin Cousins.

“Thank you all so much for coming. It means so much. I’m so overwhelmed to be here with all of you and to know how much all of you love and appreciate what I do,” Abbott told his adoring audience. “I’m so happy that all of you love what I do, because I love what I do more than anything. It’s very touching to me that what I love so much can translate into something you love as well.

“I’m very excited about next season. ‘Exogenesis’ is my favorite program and I’m excited to work with Robin Cousins. He is the reason I started skating. So I hope to see all of you at the Grand Prix Final in Fukuoka and Worlds in Saitama and of course, Sochi,” he added.

Minori Yanagishima founded this official fan club in 2009.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表