[消息] 2013年11月20日 Alissa退出美国地区赛

[复制链接]
丽丽熊 发表于 2013-11-21 11:18:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Alissa宣布退出美国地区赛事,因为受伤后恢复情况进展不佳,为防止伤势恶化,Alissa决定退赛。这也就意味着,美女,要退役了。。。

链接:
http://www.usfsa.org/Story.asp?id=49713&type=media

“Two-time U.S. champion Alissa Czisny has withdrawn from the 2014 Midwestern Sectional Figure Skating Championships. She will not compete for the remainder of the season.

The following can be attributed to Alissa Czisny:
"It's a tough decision for me not to compete at sectionals this week. I've given my very best to make a full recovery and a successful comeback to competition, but I'm simply not yet completely prepared to be competitive. I've made great progress, and all the elements are returning, but it's been slow and I cannot rush the process without risking further injury.
"I'm so thankful for everyone who has supported me on this journey, and especially to those people who have been there every step of the way. It breaks my heart that I will not be competing this season. As for the future, I'm still uncertain what that holds for me. Skating has been a passion for me, and I definitely want to continue skating through performing in shows."
The 2014 U.S. Figure Skating qualifying season continues today with the Eastern, Midwestern and Pacific Coast sectional figure skating championships. The top four finishers in each discipline at each level will earn a berth to the 2014 Prudential U.S. Figure Skating Championships, which are set for Jan. 5-12, in Boston.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表