[资讯] Buttle参加SOI的一些消息

[复制链接]
eric2000 发表于 2005-4-6 23:25:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

主要是关于他参加SOI的信息,另外还有Kurt Browning的。

和Browning一起滑冰 SOI 2005 Imagination Tour Interview:

This is Jeff Buttle’s first year doing the Stars on Ice Tour and although initially he was only supposed to guest skate in two show stops. Jeff only found out this week that he will do the whole Canadian tour from coast to coast.

Of course this means a little extra work for Jeff as he will now have to be a part of the group numbers as well as just skating two show pieces, but he’s looking forward to it all.

“I’m going to be heading to Halifax for all the rehearsals about three days before the tour starts.

I think it’s the side of skating that I have always loved…is the performing and I get to do that without the pressure (of competition). (On tour) there’s always fun between the skaters and the preparations for the shows always so much fun.”

Including the creation of a new show number.

“I will work with David over the next few days on a new number ‘I Wear my Sunglasses at Night’ by Cory Hart. The other show number will be Ave Maria.”

So now that Jeff will have a couple of weeks with the whole cast, who is he looking forward to spending time with?

“Kurt, of course….yah! He always makes the show so much fun. He has that professional side of making sure it looks really good but at the same time he’s the first to crack a joke and make it enjoyable.”

Of course it doesn’t hurt that Kurt is one of Jeff skating idols.

“Just watching him when I was a kid I never thought I would reach this level so soon that I would actually get to do this stuff with him, its awesome.” Although this won’t be the first time they have worked together in a show.

“ We’ve probably been in a show together just five or six shows maybe, if that. Holiday Festival on Ice, Mariposa gala’s… every single time…it’s always a pleasure.”

Anyone from the cast given you any tips for what to expect on the road doing the tour?

“Not really, just have fun…I guess I’ll learn more when rehearsal starts. Its not as easy as people think actually…there is an intense preparations for the group numbers and stuff like that, and just making sure you actually maintain that professional side.”

Jeff and fellow Canadian competitor and good friend, Joannie Rochette, shared something special in January at the BMO Canadian National Championships, the top of the national podium for the first time in either of their careers.

“Yes, it’s been great because we’re such good friends that we’re just be able to feed off one another and we always talk at competitions ‘Are you nervous?’ ‘yah, are you nervous?’ all those questions that no one ever wants to confront but we are able to talk about it which is nice.”

Now that Jeff has been confirmed for all the stops for Star’s on Ice “Imagination” tour, he’ll be able to share something else special for the first time with Joannie. She will be guest appearing with Jeff and the rest of the cast for two stops (Montreal and London).

Wide grin splits Jeff’s face as he finished my sentence “Being added to the full tour you can….”…“Be IN the show with her (Joannie), yah it’s awesome. I always look forward to seeing Jo! I’m sure that she’ll be excited too actually, that we will be able to hang out.”

A few weeks ago Jeff won the silver medal in the World Championships in Moscow Russia, and since then has been doing media appearances and getting ready for a few shows and the upcoming tour. The fans will get their first chance all across Canada to congratulate Jeff on bringing home the silver, and will no doubt be received in all cities with lots of ovation.

“That’s always sort of the highlight, you put in all the hard and stuff like t

loooop 发表于 2005-4-7 01:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

说实话,JEFF才是"阳光".

他明年想要拿牌的话,可能也要上四.

貌似JEFF能完成四周,但是比赛中总是失败?

希望他下个赛季身体健康,明年的节目更棒. BLESS!

风铃 发表于 2005-4-7 09:02:00 | 显示全部楼层

我想他不会上四,象他这样的,在旧规则下拿到好成绩的机会太小,好在现在是新规则了。

ferrerol 发表于 2005-4-7 13:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
如果有条件的话他还是应该上四周.虽然他技术全面而且艺术表现力也不错,但是如果跳跃难度比顶尖选手低一个档次的话就只能等着别人失误,毕竟硬件的东西要具备了才能谈得上竞争力.
心潮澎湃 发表于 2005-4-7 19:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
如果布特的嘴在小点我想会更帅些。
青鸟jerry 发表于 2005-4-7 19:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈~~~Jeff注意身体,明年再次给我们惊喜~~~继续灿烂吧,Sunshine!!!
冰中鱼 发表于 2005-4-7 23:23:00 | 显示全部楼层

第二张看上去真逗!

以Buttle的年龄可能在跳跃方面不会有太大的突破了.可还是希望他能在长节目里做一个4周.

Buttle和Weir如果都能上4周的话,以后的男单比赛会更激烈,更精彩.

loooop 发表于 2005-4-8 01:43:00 | 显示全部楼层

呵呵,只是许个愿望.对四周,JEFF也是很谨慎的,万一失败当然是得不偿失的.

如果四周成功率依旧不高,那就把主要精力放在3axel这个动作上吧,最好稳定性能像Weir那样.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表