[复制链接]
纳尼亚花蜜 发表于 2006-1-21 11:37:00 | 显示全部楼层

嗯,只希望他下赛季拿出不负众望的节目

说到底,我还是对爱之梦充满好奇

Yvonne 发表于 2006-2-5 00:28:00 | 显示全部楼层

weir的官网好象改版了。

最近更新的question and answer里有一段他对自己新版otonal的叙述。

from Sue

Q: Do you have your new costume yet for Otonal? Any hints about what it will look like? (color, etc). Can't wait to see it! What kind of changes have you made to the program? Safe travels to Turin, I know you'll do us proud!

A: The costume will be rather similar to last years. I wanted to keep the same vision. The colors will be changed up a bit, and the body lines. The program order has changed and there are definitely eight jumping passes, no excuses. I also won't be nailing four combinations again. The spins are more difficult, as are the steps but the basic program is in tact and hopefully will shine better than last year.

大致翻译一下,不正确的请更正:

我的新服装会和上赛季的那套很相似,我想让其保持相似的效果。颜色会更亮一些。(and the body lines?)

节目里动作的顺序都改变了,共有8个跳跃。我再也不会去做四个连跳了~~

旋转和步伐比起去年那套会更难,但整个节目还在磨合中,总之是希望比去年要好。

另外大家提到爱之梦的问题,但不知道他今后是否有机会用。但是更新的q and a里有一段值得注意:

Q: Johnny- first off, your performance at the 2006 competition was amazing; congratulations on making the Olympic team! The music you use to skate with is always very beautiful, and I was wondering, if you could choreograph your own program without outside help, what song would you do it to?

A: I would love to choreograph my own program to 'Meditation' by Massenet, or the theme from 'Schindler's List' by Itzhak Perlman.

weir说,如果没有其他人参与,只有他为自己编排节目,他会选马斯捏的《沉思》或者由帕尔曼演奏的《辛德勒的名单》。

0248 发表于 2006-2-5 16:07:00 | 显示全部楼层
相对于OTONAL...大概只有偶更喜欢今年的节目...
hu2891601 发表于 2006-2-5 16:19:00 | 显示全部楼层

I actually think that the choreography for his this year's LP is pretty good, it's choreographed by Tatiana Tarasova! but it's just that the music is too plain and very hard for the audience to understand it, and it's not suitable for an olympic year.

So, very good decision he made!! and wish him good luck, he definitely has a chance to stand on the podium at Olympics.

Yvonne 发表于 2006-2-5 16:28:00 | 显示全部楼层

今年的那套长节目,就最后音乐比较快的那段我还愿意看。

中间配女声的那段,看时我真是恨的牙痒痒:垃圾音乐,垃圾编排,垃圾表演,垃圾动作......第一次发觉weir的表演也会来做作的。

yiyi0380 发表于 2006-2-5 18:34:00 | 显示全部楼层
Yvonne你还真是爱之深恨之切,至少我看没那么“垃圾”啦。
emilieliu 发表于 2006-2-7 20:18:00 | 显示全部楼层
太好了,那么好的节目不拿来用在奥运会上也真是浪费了.衣服还要怎么换?很好奇.去年的那套兰色其实挺好看的.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表