[讨论] 狂喜!WEIR看到我们总决赛给他挂的海报了!-->lingyun1999转移

[复制链接]
dy 发表于 2004-12-21 18:02:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

以下转自WEIR中文论坛:

Shiner917

Kris, I sent Johnny a copy of your post about the banner and the link to the photo. Here is the reply that I just got from him <!--EZCODE EMOTICON START :angel --><!--EZCODE EMOTICON END--><!--EZCODE QUOTE START-->

Quote:
That is so awesome! Please tell "Kris" that I say thank you and that the banner is beautiful

<!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> Sherrie -------------------------------------------------------

icyvicky

wow sherrie, it is so cool you did that! <!--EZCODE EMOTICON START :cheer --><!--EZCODE EMOTICON END--> Kris and all the chinese fans will be so thrilled now <!--EZCODE EMOTICON START :angel2 --><!--EZCODE EMOTICON END--> Johnny is such a sweetheart <!--EZCODE EMOTICON START :star --><!--EZCODE EMOTICON END-->

Vicky ---------------------------------------------------------

raphaelsanzio(拉斐尔)

Well Sherrie,it's really soooooooo kind of you to say that to Johnny and I just dont know how to express my great appreciation in English besides the simple words "Thanks a lot".<!--EZCODE EMOTICON START :heart --><!--EZCODE EMOTICON END--> My friend misaki,the main designer of the banners,also say thanks to you,and she almost goes crazy hearing Johnny's reply.lol. Johnny is really a sweetheart and in fact we should say "Thank you"to him since he has brought so many beauties and inspirations to our lives. We all,his Chinese angels,long for his visiting to China next year,and at that time he will see plenty of more beautiful and impressived banners of him at every corner of the rink.<!--EZCODE EMOTICON START :cheer --><!--EZCODE EMOTICON END--><!--EZCODE EMOTICON START :cheer --><!--EZCODE EMOTICON END--> Kris

------------------------------------------------------------------ hummingbird2

Sherrie,

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that you sent that link to Johnny, because all day I was trying to think of some way to make sure he saw it! The banner is so impressive, I'm glad he knows how much he was missed in China. And yet our Chinese friends, you are all real Angels, being more concerned about his taking care of himself than anything else. That is true support and caring.

Kristina

schumyzhai 发表于 2004-12-21 22:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
恭喜恭喜!!太好了!功夫不负有心人阿。希望Weir明年能来北京比赛。
TinTin 发表于 2004-12-22 00:20:00 | 显示全部楼层

恩~他没能来可惜哈~呵呵

希望他赶快好起来

qiaohy 发表于 2004-12-22 12:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
WEIR这不能来,是总决赛最大的遗憾,希望下次能在中国杯看到他的身影
obst 发表于 2004-12-22 22:00:00 | 显示全部楼层

JOHNNY啊,听到他不来的消息真是失落……什么时候才能再看到他捏???

lilysnow 发表于 2004-12-23 08:20:00 | 显示全部楼层
真是太好,希望他的伤早点好。