USFSA上小关的消息

[复制链接]
tanith 发表于 2006-6-6 18:33:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Kwan To Be Featured in Kraft Foods Commercials
Michelle Kwan
Photo by Michelle Wojdyla

(6/2/06) - Nine-time U.S. and five-time World champion Michelle Kwan is part of a new marketing campaign for Kraft Foods which debuts this month. Kraft is utilizing Kwan and Tony-award winning dancer and choreographer Savion Glover because of their creativity and artistry.

The campaign is designed to encourage consumers to rely on KRAFT branded products to spark mealtime inspiration. The goal is to show consumers just how easy it is to “Kraft” everyday meals into extraordinary ones.

Kwan and Glover will star in two of the campaign's three commercials.

“This campaign enables us to showcase multiple KRAFT products with a contemporary, creative approach,” said Peter Nowlan, vice president of marketing for Kraft Foods. “We want to encourage our consumers to express their ingenuity in the kitchen by giving them inspirational food ideas to develop their own creations. Michelle and Savion are known for their creativity and are ideal partners to motivate consumers to create simple, yet personalized, meals.”

Kwan is an inspired choice to grace a commercial where she taps into her creative side to invent a unique and tasty salad.

“I love salads, so I am thrilled to work with Kraft to encourage others to use their imagination and creativity in the kitchen,” said Michelle Kwan. “Like so many others, I don't always have time to create elaborate meals. So I just open my refrigerator, grab a few items, and just like that, I've created my own, personalized salad.”

The campaign is anchored by three commercials that will run nationally and regionally. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing inspires Kwan, as she “skates” through the kitchen making a one-of-a-kind summer salad using a medley of ingredients she finds in her refrigerator. Kwan's spot debuts June 12.

照片照得不错。。。

在USFSA的网站上惊奇发现小关的名字没有在TEAM的名单中,TEAM A 中变成了SASAH,KATY,KIMMIE 和EMILY。

loooop 发表于 2006-6-6 23:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
难道某宽现在处于半退状态?
想见怀恋_100 发表于 2006-6-6 23:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
关没有参加06年全美比赛,所以06-07赛季TEAM的名单里没有关的名字是很正常的
小河石子 发表于 2006-6-7 11:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
谁能说一下这文章的大概意思。。。。
舒蓉 发表于 2006-6-30 11:26:00 | 显示全部楼层

上面说的是,小关已成为Kraft Foods一个美国的食品的市场推广的一个形象,他们想利用小关的名气,她无穷的创造力和艺术气息,为他们的产品定位,创造良好市场形象和效益。小关也表示很喜欢和这个产品合作。

dododuck101 发表于 2006-7-4 09:07:00 | 显示全部楼层
看到关的照片,很伤感啊。关要是真那么难,还不如隐退过另一种生活,实在不忍心看到关进退两难。
keira 发表于 2006-7-25 20:55:00 | 显示全部楼层
Kraft Foods
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表