[09-10] 2009-2010赛季ISU大奖赛美国站专栏(2楼:最终成绩及打分明细下载)

关闭 [复制链接]
明晓溪 发表于 2009-11-12 19:15:59 | 显示全部楼层
我来晚了,sz,zz, BA,evan加油
squalloror 发表于 2009-11-12 19:54:58 | 显示全部楼层
为SZ打气,祝愿美国站依旧完美,积累足够的印象分。另外祝福ZZ能把2套节目都完整的展示出来。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
发文签收单 + 5 + 1 同期待中

查看全部评分

隔壁的蓝 发表于 2009-11-12 20:34:07 | 显示全部楼层
朝日台
アメリカ大会
11月15日(日)よる7時00分~7時58分
 【女子ショート・男子フリー】
11月16日(月)よる7時00分~7時54分
 【女子フリー】
解説:荒川静香[女子・エキシビション]、佐野稔[男子]
実況:角澤照治[女子](テレビ朝日アナウンサー)、清水俊輔[男子](テレビ朝日アナウンサー)
インタビュー・リポート:本間智恵(テレビ朝日アナウンサー)

男子的LP都不播了
巧克力小猪 发表于 2009-11-12 22:15:17 | 显示全部楼层
好可怜的直播时间啊。。希望我能爬起来。。
现在连节目都下不到了。。
saiya 发表于 2009-11-12 22:46:04 | 显示全部楼层
都快等死了,感觉这个星期很难熬啊
wendyxia2003 发表于 2009-11-13 02:51:31 | 显示全部楼层
为什么星期五才开始阿?等太久了。希望SZ 210。
flytothesky 发表于 2009-11-13 06:39:32 | 显示全部楼层
patrick chen哪去了? 大奖赛都快完了,怎么小陈还不出来呢?
很想看到小陈 今年 的节目,他是现在男子冰坛最有艺术气质的选手了!
支持有表现力的选手!!!!!!!!!!
hongligl 发表于 2009-11-13 06:52:28 | 显示全部楼层
明天早晨开车前往 Lake Placid!  好开心!看S/Z Yuna 就值了,何况整个阵容都还不错。

预祝S/Z 所有定级都达到预期值,单跳clean,  放开滑,再创新高!Z/Z clean!  表演找到点感觉。Yu-na 滑两套完整的节目!

评分

参与人数 3体力 +15 人气 +3 收起 理由
lilybear + 5 + 1 幸福的娃啊~~~
lisa76 + 5 + 1 痛并快乐~~
TeenのsTeven + 5 + 1 多买毛绒玩具~期待花絮消息

查看全部评分

jokul 发表于 2009-11-13 07:31:01 | 显示全部楼层
yuna-期待完美表现。。。。。。。。。。。
Astar11 发表于 2009-11-13 10:22:14 | 显示全部楼层
贝美女换了条白裙子,我觉得不如上条好看

bluesky12 发表于 2009-11-13 10:30:58 | 显示全部楼层
09/11/15 星期日        
15:30:00    60    实况录像:09年世界花样滑冰大奖赛(美国站)双人自由滑
04:00:00    180    现场直播:09年世界花样滑冰大奖赛(美国站)冰舞自由舞、女单自由滑等
P.t2004 发表于 2009-11-13 11:36:01 | 显示全部楼层
之前一直关闭的赛事页面也终于开放了
http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpusa09/
TeenのsTeven 发表于 2009-11-13 12:00:45 | 显示全部楼层
patrick chen哪去了? 大奖赛都快完了,怎么小陈还不出来呢?
很想看到小陈 今年 的节目,他是现在男子冰坛 ...
flytothesky 发表于 2009-11-13 06:39

Patirck今年本来是参加TEB和SC。但是他因故退出了TEB(也就退出了GPF)。下周的SC他会在主场参加,而且SC的男单竞争也很激烈。

女子单人滑比赛由于有了韩国选手金妍儿的参赛,冠军变得毫无悬念。在法国站比赛中,金妍儿不但以50多分的巨大优势问鼎,而且创造了自由滑和总分的世界纪录。相信本站比赛金妍儿夺金将如同探囊取物,如此她也将收获自己的第七个大奖赛冠军。
bingbing 发表于 2009-11-13 11:06

记者又在胡说了
Jiarry 发表于 2009-11-13 12:40:59 | 显示全部楼层
据传ZZ状态不好
TeenのsTeven 发表于 2009-11-13 12:44:39 | 显示全部楼层
Practice reports from Golden Skate Forums

我只翻译了双人的部分。其他的如果有谁需要翻译,如果有时间的话,我再来翻译。

Men:
Andrei Lutai was a no show. No one seems to know where he is or if he is even coming. Rumors are going around that the Russian Federation was not going to be sending him due to poor showing in previous competitions. He was announced to be at the practice session so I wonder if he is a withdrawn or just not showing up.

Most of the men looked strong. Jialian Wu of China is very tall. It could be that he was in the practice session with the shorter males of the group. Adrian Schultheiss is skating to some really funky music. Some how Cypress Hill, Prodigy and I think a little music from the Pac Man video game don't scream ice skating but the Swedish men tend to pick "out there" music. The fact that I knew the music scared me! The men all seemed to have relatively good practices. Evan's progam looks much better in person then on television or on the computer. I was actually very impressed. I have to say that I don't remember too much of the men so I wish I could write more. I will say that Nanri is no where near the league of Oda, Takahashi or even Kozuka.

Ladies:
Emily looked great..at least to me. She was skating well and was doing her jumps. She had a number of falls, one where she fell withthe legs in a V shape and skidded on her butt across the ice and then started laughing. She seems really happy to be here and it was nice to see her. She looked like she was in great shape as well.

Elena Glebova had a horrible practice. I don't think that she landed a single jump. She was popping all over the place. In the last few minutes of the practice I think that she landed a one or two. I felt so bad and she left the ice pretty fast.

Yu Na was excellent as always. She did fall on one jump but other then that, the media was all over the place. Fumie had a relatively good practice and did Julia. Susanna Poykio was ok. I don't remember much about her practice. This was my first time seeing Alexe. She is tall for a female skater. She seemed to be skating slow and she did the Beilmann spin and my friend commented that no one should do that spin when they spin it that slow.

Pairs:
Shen and Zhao....they are just amazing! Zhang and Zhang were having some trouble landing their side by side jumps. Yao Bin didn't say much to them at practice but at one point, after the male Zhang fell out of his pivot on the death spiral, he appeared to be yelling at them. I sure needed someone that spoke Chinese! Shen and Zhao were having such a great time out there. I never saw a pairs team laugh and smile to much out on the ice.

Translation: SZ, 他们依然彪悍。ZZ在单跳中有一些问题。姚滨在训练中没有和他们说太多,但是有一次除外:张昊在做螺旋线时候失去重心出现失误后,姚教练似乎在冲他们叫喊。我想需要懂中文的人来帮我听听他们在说些什么。SZ在训练中状态很好。我从没看到过象他们这样在冰上始终面带微笑的双人滑选手。

Keauna had a huge brace on her right leg, which is her landing leg. I asked her about it and she said it was nothing just something minor. I sure hope so.

Translation: Keauna右腿(落冰腿)上绑着很大的护膝。我问了她为什么,她说没什么就是点小伤。我希望她说的是真的。

Brooke And Ben had a relatively good practice. They were having some trouble on the throw jump. Brooke didn't really fall but she did fall out of it. Hopefully they will be able to get it together for the short because they looked really good. Stacy Kemp and David King had a relatively good practice. They were in the group with the Chinese and the Ukraine pair. According to David they had some travel troubles and it took them over 24 hours to get to Lake Placid. So with little sleep and they group that they were in they did relatively well.

Translation: Brooke和Ben相对来说训练得不错。他们在抛跳中有一些失误。Brooke没有完全摔倒,但是也差不多了。希望他们能在短节目中配合好,毕竟他们看起来相当不错。Stacy Kemp和David King相对来说训练得也不错。他们和中国、乌克兰选手分在一组。听David说,他们来这里的路上出了点状况,他们用了超过24个小时才赶到Lake Placid。所以他们有点疲倦,他们的配合看起来相对来说还是比较好的。

Meagan and Craig were good. She took a hard fall on a throw and it took her about halfway around the rink to shake it off. I will say that I have no idea what Meagan does but while I was shoveling pretzels in my mouth I was amazed at her arm and back muscles. Amanda and Mark are just amazing. If they could just land the side by side jumps, they would be one of the top teams in the US. They have such great speed and power.

Translation: Meagan和Craig状态很好。Meagan在抛跳中有一次严重的失误,这使她滑出了将近半个冰场的距离。我想说我不知道Meagan在做什么,但是正在吃饼干的时候,我很惊讶地看到她手臂和背部的肌肉。Amanda和Mark也很惊艳。如果他们成功完成几个单人跳,他们将会是全美最优秀的双人滑选手之一。他们的速度和力量都很出色。

Tatiana and Stanislav were pretty good. I dont remember too much about them. Probably because I was too busy watching the Chinese.

Tatiana和Stanislav也相当不错。我对他们的印象不是特别深了。可能是因为我一直在忙着关注中国的两对选手。

Ice Dance:
Tanith and Ben...this program says Olympic Gold Medal all over it. They were really amazing. They skate about ten times faster then the other teams. It appeared to me that on a set of twizzles they were a little out of sync.But my eye is relatively untrained so I could be wrong.

Gorshkova and Butikov...the costumes are just horrible. The purple leg things are just terrible. They have pointy things coming out of the toes of their skates! Sersiously, they are just realy bad. And if you think they look horrible on television, they look worse in person. I wish I could say more about how they did but I was too fixated on their costumes.

Khokhlova and Novitski....Jana is so incredibly flexible. How is some one able to contort their body like that? They had a good practice. They did their long program today. I have to say that the music is very heavy and almost to the point of being too over dramatic.

Cappellini and Lanotte...First off I will start by saying that I was upset that there was no Massimo Scalli for me to stare at. That being said...they are a pretty good team. They did a costume change during their practice from the the costume for the compulsary dance to the original dance. I never saw that done before. I enjoyed them.

The chinese team of Yu and Wong had these bright orange costumes which I didn't get until they started skating and it was the music of Cats. The music was too cut up. The program was cute but I would not call it and Olympic Caliber program.

Caitlin Malloy and Kristian Rand had a relatively good practice. I have never seen them before. Caitlin is just a beautiful skater and very pretty as well. She could almost pass for a ballerina.
Chock and Zuerlein...they were relatively good.

Zaretski and Zaretski...they had a good practice. I have to say that Alexandra's hair is so extreme! And Galit is very pregnant!

Blanc and Bouquet...I really don't remember too much about their skating except for what they were weariing.

Kim and Brent...as always they picked a great song for thier free. If I remember correctly it's One by U2 and Mary J. Blige. I always enjoy their skating and at times I think that they are underated.

Tomorrow is a very long day...but I will try and log on tomorrow night and post some updates. Sorry if I didn't remember too much. I think I am in skating overload. And I am could tell one jump from another so I apologize for that.

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
P.t2004 + 5 + 1 辛苦翻译
reasonforshe + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表