fjn219 发表于 2010-4-22 02:50:49 | 显示全部楼层
“高桥是“浪人””?
bearleader 发表于 2010-4-22 02:57:29 | 显示全部楼层
对他这个赛季的长节目中的步法印象很深,和音乐的配合很好
time-space 发表于 2010-4-22 03:28:15 | 显示全部楼层
“高桥是“浪人””?
fjn219 发表于 2010-4-22 02:50

========
其他几个都是那种学院派,科班,良好的训练氛围或名师调教出来的,表演再本色都始终透出一股书卷气。高桥则是很“野”,疯魔起来不成活的。选择了他们各自最具代表性的自由滑作为风格的体现。
safina 发表于 2010-4-22 09:26:07 | 显示全部楼层
这娃不错,有前途,希望以后能走对路子。
 楼主| gx010010 发表于 2010-4-22 09:44:33 | 显示全部楼层
========
其他几个都是那种学院派,科班,良好的训练氛围或名师调教出来的,表演再本色都始终透 ...
time-space 发表于 2010-4-22 03:28

不会是说那个“嗑药”版黑天鹅吧- -
QSYfly 发表于 2010-4-22 10:09:37 | 显示全部楼层
新帖留名~~
小伙子很有潜力,未来本人对男单的关注度很大程度上就靠他支撑了,加油

话说他真的不打算换个发型么
bltracy21 发表于 2010-4-22 10:25:26 | 显示全部楼层
新帖留名~~
小伙子很有潜力,未来本人对男单的关注度很大程度上就靠他支撑了,加油

话说他真的不 ...
QSYfly 发表于 2010-4-22 10:09

排队怨念发型
gercecily 发表于 2010-4-22 10:52:30 | 显示全部楼层
回复 18# time-space

为何我觉得高桥的短节目比较有特点,自由滑相对规整很多呢?高桥是你提到的唯一一位亚洲选手,他的身材和外形特点决定了他不能走非常正统的学院路线,他现在找到了自己的风格才能够成为世界一流的选手。其实他的转折点就是在跟着肥莫训练的几年,所以说肥莫也还是有几把刷子。就算以后肥莫不当小费的教练还是可以给他编舞,尤其是短节目。
Uptoyou 发表于 2010-4-22 12:18:12 | 显示全部楼层
有潜力的小伙子,祝福下赛季有好成绩
其实今年的LP肥莫的风格还是很明显的
joycehsu 发表于 2010-4-22 12:50:59 | 显示全部楼层
同希望这位小哥表被肥莫弄废了。。。肥莫以前是炒自己冷饭,现在则是把各家的好东东杂烩一下,这个加勒比海盗的LP实在太眼熟了。。
saiya 发表于 2010-4-22 12:53:47 | 显示全部楼层
对他印象很深啊,虽然叫不出他的名字,可一说加勒比海盗我就知道是他了
lxy_1904 发表于 2010-4-22 12:56:20 | 显示全部楼层
这个小哥还是让人眼前一亮的,也许是音乐的问题,冬奥会的LP让我印象深刻
同意LS各位,期待离开肥莫有光明的前途
话说离开肥莫的人发展都不错,原来就猴子悲催些,可人家收之桑榆,当爹了啊
DoreenZhou 发表于 2010-4-22 13:08:45 | 显示全部楼层
很有前途的小孩!
说起来西班牙真是个奇怪的地方,明明那地方的人懒得出奇,倒是体育方面人才储备丰富,足球,篮球,网球,这些都很强不说,这种全国只有8个滑冰场的地方居然还出了Javier这种很有前途的孩子……

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 收起 理由
lxy_1904 + 5 够热情奔放+身体素质好

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2010-4-22 15:07:46 | 显示全部楼层
这个海盗实在可爱~~~看了好几遍的说~~~年轻一代上来了
 楼主| gx010010 发表于 2010-4-22 23:06:37 | 显示全部楼层
去年赛季开始前的一个采访(09年8月)
提到了这个赛季的节目之类的
我翻译的可能挺不标准的 大家将就下
原文
http://www.goldenskate.com/articles/2009/092809.shtml

When Spain's Javier Fernández placed 19th at the 2009 World Figure Skating Championships, he became the first male skater since 1956 from that country to qualify for the Winter Olympic Games.

当Javier Fernández在2009年世锦赛排名第19位后,他成了西班牙自1956年以来第一个有冬奥参赛资格的男子单人滑选手。

Fernández was only 30th at Worlds in 2008, but placed 11th at the 2009 European Championships.

而2008年的世锦赛上,他仅仅排名30,不过在09年的欧锦赛上已经排名第11位了。

"I wasn't surprised that I qualified for the Olympics," Fernández said. "After I did my programs, I felt very good."

“取得奥运会参赛资格这件事我没怎么惊讶”他说,“我滑完节目以后就感觉不错。”

"There's no interest in skating in Spain," he noted. "Sometimes people watch, but they don't know Spain has skaters. I'm hoping if I skate well at the Olympics, more people will be interested in skating in Spain."

“在西班牙,人们不怎么关注滑冰。有时候人们会去看,但是他们根本不知道西班牙还有滑冰选手。如果在奥运会上我能表现的不错,我希望西班牙会有更多人来关注这项运动。”

"I want to do at least one more Olympics after Vancouver," he said. "Then I hope to be a coach."

“我想在温哥华之后至少再参加一届冬奥会,然后我希望可以作教练。”

Fernández started skating when he was six years old. "My sister, Laura, started skating and I went to watch her," he recalled. "When I saw her skating, I wanted to skate too."

Fernández从六岁开始滑冰。“我的姐姐Laura开始滑冰,然后我也想跟去看。”他回忆说“当我看到她滑冰后,自己就也想滑了。”

The 18-year old first landed a triple jump when he was 12 - a triple Salchow. By 16, he had landed a clean triple Axel. "I tried a triple Axel one week and landed one the next week," he stated.

Fernández在12岁的时候完成了第一个三周跳——  一个3S。16岁时候第一次成功的跳出了3A,“我在前一周开始尝试3A,第二周就成功了。”

Fernández is now working on both the quadruple toe loop and the quadruple Salchow. "I first tried the quad Salchow last season," he stated. "This summer, I started working on the quad toe. I've landed both of them clean but not every time on every day."

现在他正在练习4T和4S。“我上赛季开始尝试4S(07-08赛季),现在开始练习4T。我两个都完成过,不过不是每天每次都能成。”

"I will have the quad toe in both my programs this year," he continued. "In the short, I will have a quad toe-double toe combination and also a triple flip and a triple Axel. In the free program, I plan to have two triple Axels, a quad toe, and all the triples. Right now my combinations will be triple toe-double Axel and triple flip-triple toe, but I may change."

“这个赛季我两个节目都要上四周,短节目有一个4T+2T,3F和3A。自由滑,打算包括两个3A,一个4T还有其他各种三周跳。现在我的连跳是3T-2A以及3F-3T,不过也可能有变化。”

Nikolai Morozov coaches Fernández and choreographs all his programs. He trains at the Ice House in Hackensack, NJ.

Fernández现在的教练和编舞是Nikolai Morozo,目前在美国的Hackensack, NJ的ICE HOUSE接受训练。

"I skate for three hours up to five or six hours a day, depending on how tired I am," Fernández said. "I train six days a week on ice but I don't do much off ice except warming up. If you do good training on the ice, you don't need to do too much working out."

“我每天大概训练3到5/6个小时,这要看我当天的状况。” Fernández说,“我一周六天都在冰上练习,冰下除了热身就不做什么了。如果你在冰上的训练效果足够好,我不觉得还要(在冰下)做些什么。”

"I was at Nikolai's camp in Andorra last summer," Fernández noted. "At the end of the camp, Nikolai asked me if I would like to come to Hackensack to train with him. In Spain, it's not the same level of ice rinks and coaching. The rinks are closed in summer, so we have to train somewhere else so I couldn't say 'no'. I came in July and it's like a dream being here."

“我去年夏天(2008年)参加了Nikolai在Andorra的camp,结束时候他问我愿不愿意到Hackensack来接受训练。西班牙的训练水平和这里差的很远,况且那边的关系要结束了,我根本没法拒绝这样的机会。所以,我在7月(2008年)就过来(训练)了,在这就和梦一样。”

"I'm working with Nikolai now on the choreography for the free program, but without the jumps," Fernández stated. "The short program is finished. I am using Mission Impossible for the short and Pirates of the Caribbean for the long. Nikolai thought it would be good for me because I look like Jack Sparrow."

“现在nikolai已经为我编了自由滑(没包含跳跃部分),短节目的编排也已经完成。曲子将用Mission Impossible(SP)和Pirates of the Caribbean(LP). Nikolai觉得(曲子)很适合我,因为我长的像Jack Sparrow(加勒比海盗的船长 )”

"I like to skate to music from films," he said. "That way I can see the movie and see how the people move and tell the story. In my free program, my straight line footwork sequence will be sword fighting, and in my spiral footwork, I'll look a little bit drunk like Jack Sparrow."

“我喜欢用电影插曲,这样我能感觉到电影情节和人物活动,可以去叙述一个故事。在自由滑中,我的直线步将会像一场击剑,我的海盗步伐有点像喝醉了的Jack Sparrow”

"I'm working now to improve my step sequence and skate more cleanly," Fernández added. "I've improved a lot this summer."

“现在我正在努力提高自己的步伐,然后滑出干净的节目来。这个夏天我就进步了不少。”

When he's not skating, Fernández said, "I usually go to the mall or watch a movie with my friends or play video games. I also like to listen to techno and pop music. But I need to go out and do something every day. I can't stay in the same place like a mushroom."

不滑冰的时候会干什么呢?“我通常会去购物中心,或者和朋友去看电影要不就打游戏。我还很喜欢techno 和 pop music。不过我一定要每天出去做点什么,我不能每天像蘑菇一样宅在一个地方。

Fernández will compete in his first senior Grand Prix event this season, Trophée Eric Bompard in Paris, France in October. "I'm happy to go to France," he said. "I'm just hoping to skate well."

Fernández今年会参加他的第一个成人组Grand Prix,10月在法国的Trophée Eric Bompard。“特别开心可以去法国,希望可以滑好。”

He hasn't done many shows but doesn't have a preference for skating in shows versus competitions. "You have people and music and the program is the same," he said. "When I start, I forget the people and the judges are there and think only of the program."

目前他并没有参加太多的商演,相对于比赛也没太热衷演出。“(对我来说)人们还有音乐还有节目都是一样的。一但我开始,我就会忘记观众和裁判,投入到节目中去。”

评分

参与人数 3体力 +15 人气 +3 贡献 +1 收起 理由
pooool + 5 + 1 + 1 辛苦翻译
DoreenZhou + 5 + 1 很有意思的采访
bltracy21 + 5 + 1 辛苦辛苦

查看全部评分

回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表