[讨论] Elizaveta Lisa Tuktamisheva

[复制链接]
liuyuqi1982 发表于 2010-7-5 20:29:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
看到筒子们在优酷上传的视频,真的很是震惊啊~~~~虽然说年纪小体重轻个子不算高做动作容易,训练不等于比赛,但是如此轻松完成周数足的3A,难道说俄罗斯真的全面发狠,要在索契重新证明自己并非是没落的贵族?

同时,新规则的实施,真的会鼓励一大批运动员上难度啊~~~~,以后看来女单以后3A不再是无独有偶,男单终于4T以上难度大的跳跃,有点7的保障啊~~~~就算比赛中有人摔得噼里啪啦,披头散发,但是大家看在分数的面子上一定会不断挑战,完美三周的GOE多少也被限制一下,+1以上不会很容易了~~~~ISU重新斧正了自己的发展之路,不知道正式比赛后会不会挽回人气~~~

Elizaveta Tuktamisheva eyIK1TuUpnnm.jpg
Astar11 发表于 2010-7-20 09:16:16 | 显示全部楼层
http://u.115.com/file/t773a8942e
mishin__s_mission_9th_of_july_tartu_liza_tukhtamysheva.mp4
T妞 7.9号的视频

评分

参与人数 2体力 +5 人气 +2 收起 理由
珊枝 + 5 + 1 神啊,姑娘,咱们定点来
lxy_1904 + 1 thanks

查看全部评分

adria 发表于 2010-7-21 11:15:29 | 显示全部楼层
T妞这套的音乐我不喜欢~~
想看看A妞的表现啊~~
sdd8888 发表于 2010-9-10 14:09:56 | 显示全部楼层
最后咱再上来给ET小妹妹加加油,虽然SP不太理想,但是好在现在落后不算太多。希望明天醒来可以听到ET夺冠的好消息
CSD 发表于 2010-9-12 19:28:59 | 显示全部楼层
ET的罗马尼亚站自由滑
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9ruLw4HDt4

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
lxy_1904 + 5 + 1 + 1 thanks
丽丽熊 + 5 + 1 + 1 mua~~~

查看全部评分

baixue2509 发表于 2010-9-13 12:42:59 | 显示全部楼层
ET 自由滑youku在线

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 贡献 +2 收起 理由
丽丽熊 + 5 + 1 + 1 感谢发布视频
lxy_1904 + 5 + 1 + 1 thanks

查看全部评分

irriya 发表于 2011-5-10 10:41:41 | 显示全部楼层

Elizaveta (Lisa) Tuktamisheva

ET好可爱 好萌啊 而且好有范 总觉得她跳跃有点普大神的影子 哈哈哈哈 米大叔对她看起来很好很和蔼啊
watchtower 发表于 2011-5-10 11:01:05 | 显示全部楼层
俄国的确产出了不少女单萌物,且实力极其强悍。表示自己真老了~~
IDC 发表于 2011-5-12 01:27:43 | 显示全部楼层
ET跳跃是有了,PCS要是进一线的话必须要加强滑行了,当然,毛子国捧人技术一流,不排除为了上位发发水
AS妞,还是先改用刃吧,连3LO存的太多了,成年组比降啊
绯雪听雨 发表于 2011-5-18 18:20:39 | 显示全部楼层
某国天才真的是分段出啊
鱼类 发表于 2012-7-2 10:57:46 | 显示全部楼层

Tuktamysheva’s quest for perfection

Elizaveta Tuktamisheva

Russia’s Elizaveta (Lisa) Tuktamisheva takes a break at training camp in Pinzolo, Italy.

On a sunny afternoon in the mountainous resort of Pinzolo, Italy, Russia’s Elizaveta (Lisa) Tuktamisheva is on the ice practicing footwork and connecting moves in a session with renowned American choreographer Tom Dickson.

The Youth Olympic Champion arrived the previous day with her training group from St. Petersburg, Russia, to take part in the first of three summer camps of her coach Alexei Mishin and his wife Tatiana.

Following the practice session on ice, the skater went jogging for half an hour and then was ready for her interview with Golden Skate.

The Russian figure skating “wunder babies” are growing up. Two years ago Golden Skate featured Tuktamisheva for the first time just before she hit the Junior Grand Prix.

This past season, the now 15-year-old won her two senior Grand Prix events at Skate Canada and Trophée Bompard, becoming the first Grand Prix debutant to do so. Even Yuna Kim and Mao Asada didn’t win both their Grand Prix events in their first senior year.

Tuktamisheva went on to place fourth in the Final and ended her season with a gold medal at the inaugural Youth Olympic Games. Her weakest competition was Russian Nationals last December. 

The skater said she felt really tired at Russian Nationals. She made several errors to finish sixth, her lowest result since she came in 10th in her debut as an 11-year-old in 2008. The 2011 World Junior silver medalist is pleased with everything else she has achieved this past season.

“The season was very successful I can say,” Tuktamisheva noted. “Most of what I planned, I fulfilled.”

The Youth Olympic Games in Innsbruck, Austria were a highlight of the year.

“They were great,” said Tuktamisheva. “It was the right step from the IOC to organize this event for the children, well the 14, 15, and 16-year-olds, to take part in this major competition. They push young athletes at an early age to aim for victory.”

Now the Russian skater is getting ready for the next step in her career.

“Now I have to look forward to and focus on the next season and give it all and do even better in competitions,” Tuktamisheva said.

For this, she went to Toronto for two weeks in May to work with another famous choreographer, David Wilson. Tuktamisheva really enjoyed working with him.

“I think my (new) programs this year are more emotional,” the teenager stated. “I want to improve my skating skills and my spins and achieve more consistency in my jumps. There is no limit for perfection. There is nothing that you can’t improve. You have to work towards each element being perfect to the fingertips.”

However, although Tuktamisheva came back from Canada with two new programs, she is also working two other programs with Dickson in Pinzolo.

“I’m not a 100 percent sure yet about my short and long programs,” she shared. “I don’t have the final version yet. Basically I have two programs ready, but now Tom Dickson will choreograph another short and long program for me and we will decide later which ones we will use.”

This is not because she didn’t feel comfortable with Wilson’s programs.

“I really like these programs,” said Tuktamisheva. “It is Love Story and a beautiful gypsy program, but apparently Alexei Nikolaevitch (Mishin) wants to have more choice and that maybe I can develop even more. It is the right thing to do. I want to try different things.”

When the time comes to pick a program for competition, Tuktamisheva is involved in the decision.

“Of course I can say that I like this program more and feel it more,” she said. “We’ll sit together with my team, my coaches, and choreographers, and will discuss what is better. We will decide where the plusses and minuses are and decide together.”

The same goes for the costumes.

“Again, everybody is taking part in the decision, but I have the final word if I like it or not,” said Tuktamisheva.

The Grand Prix Finalist has landed triple Axels in practice in the past, but she didn’t attempt any (or many other jumps for that matter) in her first days in Pinzolo.

“After Canada I didn’t skate, and right now I’m breaking in new boots, so I’m not working on the triple Axel at the moment,” Tuktamisheva revealed. “I will continue to work on it, but I don’t know yet if we will include it into the program.”

Tuktamisheva would like to perform this three-and-a-half revolution jump that only a few female skaters have landed in competition.

“Obviously I would like to show what not everyone can do,” she said. “I think each athlete has this wish, but not everybody can fulfill it.”

Her coaches, Svetlana Veretennikova and Mishin, decided that her season ended early this year in February with the Youth Olympic Games and thus, skipping Junior Worlds.

“There were too many competitions,” said Mishin. “We needed time to work in practice.”

“The coaches decided this way and I didn’t question their decision,” Tuktamisheva confirmed. “I was training and started to prepare for the new season right away. I wasn’t just sitting around.”

Mishin sums up the goal for the upcoming season: “To skate better.”

His student names consistency in first place when asked about what she needs in order to win.

“But in general, when I do everything a 100 percent what I can do, then it could be enough for the victory,” Tuktamisheva added. “The triple Axel could help, too.”

To skate two strong programs means happiness to her.

“Happiness can be explained in different ways,” Tuktamisheva explained. “In general, happiness is when everything worked, when I did everything. Victory also means a big joy, when you won deservedly. Happiness is also when the people around you are happy, my mother, my sister, my coaches, and choreographers.”

Tuktamisheva has been selected for the same two Grand Prix that she did last season—Skate Canada and the Trophée Bompard—and is very pleased about it.

“I really wanted to go back to Paris, and I wanted to go to Japan,” she shared, “but Paris and Japan are back to back and I can’t do that. The best option for me is Canada and Paris. There will be very strong competitors in Paris as Carolina Kostner and Miki Ando are coming back. It will be almost a little World Championship. It will be very interesting.”

Another big motivation for her is that she is age-eligible for the European and World Figure Skating Championships this upcoming season.

“Finally!” exclaimed Tuktamisheva. “It is very motivating! I hope that Russian Nationals this year will be successful.”

Competition at Nationals will be tough with strong competitors such as World silver medalist Alena Leonova, Adelina Sotnikova, Julia Lipnitskaia, Polina Korobeynikova, and others.

However, there is half a year left before Nationals will kick off in December in Sochi. Meanwhile, Tuktamisheva is enjoying the summer camp in Pinzolo, which is surrounded by beautiful mountains.

“I like it here very much,” she said smiling. “It is so small and cozy, nice, and clean. There are a few shops in the centre and there is a swimming pool. On a day off we can go to the next big city which is Verona. When there are more days off, you can go to Venice.”

鱼类 发表于 2012-7-2 11:12:50 | 显示全部楼层

Cindy 发表于 2012-7-2 15:15:02 | 显示全部楼层
怎么感觉她胖了是的啊
鱼类 发表于 2012-7-4 20:27:49 | 显示全部楼层
继续几张在意大利训练的图

卖萌的米森

sunshine 发表于 2012-7-6 02:11:11 | 显示全部楼层
油管上已经有人贴出了ET新赛季的两套节目。不过据说她和两位编舞合作了4套不同的节目,所以无法确定这次展示的两套节目是否将在正式比赛中使用。

从油管扒下来的视频,感谢原始视频拍摄和上传者。

短节目的音乐来自于Michel Legrand 作曲的经典曲目The Summer of '42.

音乐欣赏:
[The summer of ‘42 ]~Elizaveta Tuktamisheva短节目之一(12-13)

自由滑《黑眼睛》

点评

感觉42夏比爱情故事好多了,妹子用这套吧  详情 回复 发表于 2012-8-8 00:41

评分

参与人数 1体力 +15 人气 +5 贡献 +5 收起 理由
鱼类 + 15 + 5 + 5 感谢发布视频

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表