[讨论] 陈露入选PJ Kwong的十大全国冠军

[复制链接]
Liesel810 发表于 2013-1-13 13:20:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
梁祝真的是永远的经典阿。。。

1125_xi02_l.jpg

Pj'sTop 10: Noteworthy national champions
PJ的十佳评选:值得注意的十大全国冠军

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/figures ... onal-champions.html

In the flurry of the GrandPrix season, it's hard to imagine that many of the skaters are also workingtoward their national championships. Nationals are where many countries decidewho will represent them at the European, Four Continents or worldchampionships.

在鸡血的GP赛程中,真是难以想象还有许多运动员能同时为参加本国的锦标赛而努力训练。许多国家是以全国锦标赛的结果来决定谁将代表本国参加欧锦、4CC和世锦赛的。

In the coming weeks both Canada and the United States will host their national championships, while Russia and Japan, to name a couple, havealready decided theirs.

接下来几个星期,加拿大和美国都将举办全锦赛。而俄罗斯和日本已经决定了谁将在国际大赛中出赛。

So it's a good time to list my top 10 noteworthynon-Canadian national champions (I'll have a list of the top Canadian champscloser to the start of nationals later this month).

所以说,现在是时候将我心目中的非加拿大籍的十佳全国冠军介绍给大家了(本月晚些时候我会把十佳加拿大冠军放出来。。。。。)

There are so many skaters with outstandingnational records that it was difficult to narrow the field to just 10 for thislist.

名额只有十个,记录却有很多。从那么多表现优秀的选手中选出十个来是多么的困难啊。

In each case, the skaters demonstrated that theywere not only solid national champions but worthy of being on the world stage.The goal for me was to identify champions from the last 15 years or so.

下面的十个选手们,他们已经证明了自己不仅是内战内行,外战也同样内行。我的选择范围是近15年的选手。

So, in no particular order, here are my top 10noteworthy non-Canadian national champions (click on each skater's name forvideo of them in action):

好了,排名不分先后,下面就是我的值得注意的十大全国冠军。

Lu Chen (China)

Career highlights: 10-time national, 1995 world champion; 2-time Olympicbronze medallist

This is a program that can still move me totears. Chen had finished a disastrous 25th at worlds in 1997 and had to qualifya spot for Chinaat a pre-Olympic fall event as a result. People had written her off as acontender for an Olympic podium finish. She was in fourth after the shortprogram and had one of the best performances of her life, resulting in a bronzefor the second time at the Olympics in 1998. Talk about vindication.

职业生涯亮点:10次全国冠军、95世锦冠军、2届冬奥会季军
这个节目始终让我泪流满面。陈露在97年的世锦赛上以灾难性的第25名收场,所以还得在奥运赛季的落选赛中给中国队挣个名额。大家觉得她肯定上不了冬奥会的领奖台了。她短节目结束后排名第四,而在自由滑中她滑出了她最好的节目,获得了98年冬奥会的第三名。

逸雪 发表于 2013-1-13 16:24:06 | 显示全部楼层
好像露姐退役后又参加过一次全国锦标赛,还是轻松取胜了

点评

01年吧,孙思音和方丹好像也上台子了  详情 回复 发表于 2013-1-13 17:41
saluna 发表于 2013-1-13 17:41:46 | 显示全部楼层
逸雪 发表于 2013-1-13 16:24
好像露姐退役后又参加过一次全国锦标赛,还是轻松取胜了

01年吧,孙思音和方丹好像也上台子了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表