前途无量!笑的太可爱了~
bill2003 发表于 2012-11-6 12:51:46 | 显示全部楼层
补一个青屿的采访
小二郎的长篇采访······
霓虹文标题是 【フィギュアスケート】 アメリカ大会で逆転负けも、
羽生结弦の未来に不安を感じない理由(懂霓虹文的请自行谷歌)
感谢nochan童鞋滴翻译
Page 1:

I lost here, so I need to win the next time. After all, the competition takes place in my hometown (NHK Trophy to be held in November in Sendai). Whoever my rivals may be, even if it’s Takahashi-san, even if he is my teammate, I want to win!

This is from an interview right after the first Grand Prix series event, Skate America. During the short 3 minutes 46 seconds, the Sendai-born Hanyu Yuzuru repeated, “I want to win” 4 times.

We all know his frustration and disappointment. He skated almost perfectly at all 3 run through. He even landed the quad toe-loop and quad salchow. He set a new world record with his short program score of 95.07, with Kozuka Takahiko 10 points behind in 2nd place. Before the free, everyone thought Yuzuru would win and even if he made a mistake, it would be one fall with the quad. No one expected him to lose, and it was an easy win.

On the other hand, he fell on the quad toe-loop, quad salchow, doubled the lutz and landed with both feet, and his choreographed step sequence was not counted. He was 3rd in the free, and 2nd overall, and everyone was surprised at what happened.

“I’m only at this level now. This is who I am now. After I fell on my consistent quad toe, I lost my concentration, all the way to the end. I’m just very ashamed of myself.”

But, despite the large mistakes, the Japanese figure skating team and the press are not very worried. Looking at Hanyu Yuzuru’s open practices, with the short program, his jumps, skating skills, and interpretation improved greatly. It is not that Hanyu is weak at competitions or gets stage fright. He is known to fix his mistakes in short periods of time, reach all of his goals by the end of the season, and everyone knows those strengths.

Page 2:

“I will win next time for sure!”

Because of his strength everyone knows from the past, there is no worry.

Hanyu Yuzuru is strong to obstacles. He is okay with the pressures and troubles. He himself says that “a few problems along the way allows me to have greater spirit”.

Usually at competitions, if there are a few accidents here and there, he actually feels calmer. For example, last March at the Worlds, he even thought of withdrawing from a sprain he got during the competition. Also, he lost his edge case and costume gloves right before the free. Nonetheless, he was first in the free, overall 3rd.

At this competition, he missed his flight because he was held up at immigration. Because of other schedule conflicts, he arrived an entire day later than planned. Orser-coach said “although it may be a difficult competition, just do your best”, and Yuzuru gave an extremely high score with his short program.

Looking back at his skating life, he faced many obstacles but overcame all. He lost his home rink twice for long periods of times.

When his rink closed due to financial problems, “I understood the difficulty in not being able to practice”. When the rink reopened, he used this passion and won the Japanese Nationals (Novice) when he was in 7th grade. Then, when the Higashi-Nihon Daishinsai (the earthquake) occurred, he participated in many ice shows all around Japan for ice time, and he became the bronze medalist at the Worlds.

The “king of overcoming obstacles” says that this year’s “off season” was full of difficulties. For the 17 year old, becoming the bronze medalist was a very happy thing, but it also became an event for strong criticism. ”I think there are not many people who would actually congratulate me on my result.”

He suddenly becomes a skater who others try to beat. He felt this sudden change during the entire summer. He was overwhelmed with the sudden increase in the press, fans, and attention after becoming a bronze medalist at a very young age.

Page 3:

Also, there were great difficulties by moving to Toronto, changing coaches. He does not know much English, and he began living in a foreign country. There were big changes in the environment, and that itself gave stress. Again, there were many who did not agree in the coach change, and he felt as if he needed to skate very well to prove that the coach change was a good decision.

Then, he faced the obstacle of 4T and 4S, two different quad jumps in the same program. Brain Orser also pointed out all of his weak points. Tracy Wilson became the coach for improving his skating skills, David Wilson and Jeffrey Buttle becoming the choreographers, creating a “program of hell” for Yuzuru. There were many difficult transitions into the jumps, and the most difficult part were the high level step sequences, which he did not master yet.

The short and free programs choreographed for Yuzuru made him wonder if they were programs that will allow him to win—the programs were so difficult for him he wondered if he could skate it well.

He spent his summer working hard towards his very challenging goal. His ankle he sprained in March still “hurt a bit” everyday. When the season changed, his chronic asthma worsened, making him face the skating season in the worst condition ever. At the Finlandia Trophy, he almost could not wear his new costume due to his great weight loss.

Despite many obstacles, we do not need to worry. Yuzuru always laughs away his problems saying “ahh, I’m doomed!!” He always says this and laughs away.

Page 4:

“I love pressure, so any kind of trouble is always good motivation for me.”

Unfortunately, he could not show his full ability, missing his stable quad jumps; his toe-loop and salchow. He could not even show his new skating skills and detailed expressions
Is the reason why he could not skate a good free the fact that he got a world record highest score for his short at ease? Was there not enough obstacles before the competition? Many reporters joke around saying these comments, but altogether, they might not be far off from the actual reason.

Even with this competition’s results, there is no need to be worried. Hanyu Yuzuru’s “monster” is that soon, he will show his extraordinary talent on the ice. We all will soon be blown away by his “monster”; it’s just the fact that this monster is showing up a bit late this year.

鱼类 发表于 2013-1-21 18:16:36 | 显示全部楼层
今期、王者を目指す羽生結弦 .

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表