[讨论] 铃木明子——常开不败的樱花

[复制链接]
柏之晓 发表于 2012-6-1 15:12:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Akiko Suzuki – Blossoming and Unfading Sakura
铃木明子——常开不败的樱花

I decided to continue the theme of the Japan’s figure skaters, started in the article about Mao Asada. This season many of skaters of this country impressed us with their wonderful performances. Akiko Suzuki is one of them.
我决定继续以浅田真央为始的日本花滑者主题。这一季,许多这个国家的滑冰者用他们美妙的表演给我们留下印象。铃木明子是其中之一。

In my opinion the comparison of this skater with the famous sakura is very appropriate. Sakura has many meanings in Japanese culture. One of them symbolizes feminine beauty and youthfulness. Akiko is only 27 years old, but when she easily skates on the ice performing complex technical elements, one might think that it’s a 16-18-years young girl.
依我之见,把滑冰者比喻为著名的樱花是很适当的。在日本文化中,樱花有很多意义。其一象征女性美和青春。明子只有二十七岁,不过当她在冰上轻松滑行,完成复杂的技术成分,有人也许认为那是个16-18岁的年轻姑娘。

In this season Akiko’s blossom has brought her the bronze medal at the World Championships in Nice. This season she also won the silver medal at 2011 Skate Canada with a combined total of 172.26 points and the gold medal at the 2011 NHK Trophy with a personal best score of 66.55 points for her short program and a combined total of 185.98 points, also a personal best.
这一季明子的旺盛让她得到尼斯世锦赛铜牌。这一季她也以总分172.26赢得2011加拿大站银牌,以短节目个人最佳成绩66.55以及同样是个人最佳的总分185.98赢得2011日本站金牌。

Suzuki’s placements qualified her for the 2011/2012 Grand Prix Final where she won the silver medal. At the 2011 Japan Figure Skating Championship she won the silver behind Mao Asada. Her new personal best she set in Tokyo, at the 2012 World Team Trophy receiving 67.51 points for her short program.
铃木的名次让她具备2011/2012大奖赛决赛资格,她赢得银牌。在2011日本花样滑冰锦标赛,她继浅田真央后赢得银牌。在东京2012世界团体赛她获得67.51的短节目个人最佳分。

Her figure skating career started in the distant 1998. It was not easy for this talented skater. She had lots of ups and downs. A successful career in the junior skating was interrupted by health problems due to which she had to take a break. But the flowers sometimes are subjects to similar influences. But only in order to become even stronger and more beautiful. The same happened to Akiko.
她的花样滑冰职业始于遥远的1998。那对这位有才华的滑冰者来说不容易。她有许多起伏。成功的少年滑冰生涯被健康问题打断,她因此不得不休息。然而花朵有时候遭受类似的影响。不过,是为了变得甚至更强、更美。对明子也一样。

Her collection includes many different medals. No less impressive looks her technical arsenal and the ability to use it. Akiko can perform the most difficult elements of present ladies single skating. In her 27 years she performs such cascades as triple-triple with ease. Some coaches say that the triple cascades can be easy executed at the junior level and it’s sometimes very difficult to do them at the senior level. Akiko, like many of her teammates, completely refute such opinions.
她的收藏品包括许多不同的奖牌。看她的技术武器库及她使用的能力也同样令人钦佩。明子能完成现在女子单人滑最难的部分。在她二十七岁时,轻松完成三接三这样的连跳。一些教练说,在少年级别三接三连跳能轻易完成,而在年长级别做它们有时是很难的。明子,像许多她的队友,完全驳倒这样的观点。

No less beautiful are the images she creates on the ice. Her performances are really similar to the blossoming of a very beautiful flower, which spreading the beauty all around. A sense of music and its subject allows Akiko to interpret a variety of themes on the ice. Her Hungarian Rhapsody by Franz Liszt perfectly interprets the Hungarian folk theme as well as her Die Fledermaus by Johann Strauss completely shows us the general sense of that German story.
她在冰上创造的形象也一样美。她的表演很像一朵非常美的花盛开,把美丽到处散播。对音乐及其主题的感觉,让明子在冰上诠释各种各样的主题。她的弗朗兹 李斯特的《匈牙利狂想曲》完美诠释匈牙利民间主旋律,如同她的约翰 斯特劳斯的《蝙蝠》为我们表演那个德国故事的一般感觉。

Besides the beauty, in the performances of Akiko we feel the strength, confidence and power. It feels like a force of nature when you are watching for a long time the Japanese sakura in full bloom. This power allows her to react calmly to the fact that her performances sometimes are underrated by skating referees, unfortunately.
除了美丽,在明子的表演中我们感到活力、信心和能力。那感觉像,当你长时间观察全盛的日本樱花,一股天然的力量。有时她的演出不幸被滑冰裁判看轻,这股力量让她对这一事实反应平静。

Figure skating season is coming to the end. I don’t know about plans for the future of this beautiful skater, but like many others I really would like that Akiko continue to blossom.
花样滑冰季即将结束。我不知道这位美丽滑冰者对未来的规划,不过,如同其他许多人,我真的想明子继续盛开。
(我的翻译练习,见笑)

24ltx00.jpg

评分

参与人数 2体力 +52 人气 +7 贡献 +7 收起 理由
飞天神猪 + 2 + 2 + 2 感谢翻译!
鱼类 + 50 + 5 + 5 辛苦翻译

查看全部评分

楼主| 柏之晓 发表于 2012-6-1 17:37:38 | 显示全部楼层
Figure skater Akiko looks to future
花滑选手展望未来

AFP - Veteran Japanese figure skater Akiko Suzuki has high hopes for the future after making her international breakthrough on the world stage at the age of 27 years with a bronze.
日本花样滑冰老将铃木明子二十七岁时,在世界舞台上以一块铜牌做出国际上重大突破,对未来有高期望。

Days after turning 27, Suzuki saved what would have been a disappointing world championship week on the French Riveria for the Japanese women, who had won four of the five titles prior to Nice.
法国里维拉的世锦赛对日本女子是令人沮丧的一周,在尼斯之前,她们赢得五个冠军中的四个,达到二十七岁后几天,铃木力挽狂澜。

Two-time world champion Mao Asada slumped to sixth and 17-year-old Kanako Murakami dropped from second after the short programme to fifth overall.
两届世界冠军浅田真央跌落至第六,十七岁的村上佳菜子短节目后从第二降至总分第五。

But up stepped Suzuki skating to "Die Fledermaus" to surge unexpectly from fifth onto the podium behind winner Carolina Kostner of Italy and Russia's Alena Leonova.
但是上阶梯队铃木滑着《蝙蝠》从第五猛然冲上领奖台,在胜利者卡洛琳娜 科斯特纳和俄罗斯的艾莉娜 里奥诺娃之后。

"I want to put this medal on my coach's neck," said Suzuki, whose early career had been blighted with her struggle with anorexia.
“我想把这块奖牌挂在我教练的脖子上。”铃木说,她的早期生涯因她与厌食症的斗争而枯萎。

Suzuki had been one of the rising stars of Japanese women's figure skating before her battle with the eating disorder almost ended her promising career at the age of just 16. She missed the entire 2003-2004 season.
年仅十六岁时,饮食失调几乎终结铃木有前途的职业,在她与之斗争前,是日本女子花滑明日之星之一。她错过整个2003-2004赛季。

The skater from Aichi, who trains in Nagoya, finished just 11th in her only previous world appearance in 2010, after making her Olympic debut earlier that year with an eighth place in Vancouver.
这名来自爱知,训练于名古屋的滑冰选手,2010年在温哥华奥林匹克初次登台,列第八位后,她以前仅有的世界露面,只是以第十一收场。

She now hopes to focus on next season and her bid to compete in the 2014 Sochi Games.
她现在希望集中于下季,及她对2014索契运动会上比赛的努力争取。

"I think missing last year's world team gave a lot of motivation to train harder. This is my first world medal and I am 27 years old.
“我认为错过去年的世界对给我很大的动力更努力训练。这是我的第一块世界奖牌,我二十七岁。”

"So after one year I have my first medal. This is the first present I got after turning 27," said Suzuki.
“所以一年后我有第一块奖牌。这是进入二十七岁的第一份礼物。”铃木说。

She added: "I am very, very happy to have won a medal. But I wanted to give a clean performance and get a medal with it. So I have a few regrets about that.
她补充:“赢得一块奖牌我非常、非常高兴。但是我想做出无瑕疵的演出,并以此得到一块奖牌。所以我对那有点遗憾。”

"In my free skating the last triple Lutz is something I always work on. I really wanted to nail it, but couldn't. I still need to work on it."
“在我的自由滑中,最后一个三周Lutz是我总练的。我真想把它搞定,但是不能。我还是需要练习。”

The medal capped a successful season for Suzuki who beat Olympic silver medallist Asada to win the NHK Trophy and finished runner-up to the 2008 and 2010 world champion at nationals and second to Kostner at the Grand Prix final.
这块奖牌是铃木一个成功赛季的结尾,她战胜奥林匹克银牌得主浅田赢得日本杯,负于2008和2010世界冠军以亚军结束全国赛,在大奖赛决赛次于科斯特纳。

Her bronze brought Japan's final tally to four medals with Daisuke Takahashi and Yuzuru Hanyu winning silver and bronze in the men's event and Narumi Takahashi and Mervin Tran Japan's first pairs medal with bronze.
她的铜牌,与高桥大辅、羽生结弦在男子项目赢得的银牌、铜牌,高桥成美、莫文 特兰获得的第一块双人铜牌,让日本的最终记录是四块奖牌。

评分

参与人数 3体力 +25 人气 +7 贡献 +6 收起 理由
飞天神猪 + 5 + 1 + 1 明子决定去比奥运会了。鼓掌!
小溪流水 + 5 + 1 明子JJ总能让人感动!
鱼类 + 15 + 5 + 5 辛苦翻译

查看全部评分

楚天语 发表于 2012-6-1 20:22:36 | 显示全部楼层
日本运动员总能传递给我一种平凡但感人的精神——坚持。
 楼主| 柏之晓 发表于 2012-6-2 21:47:04 | 显示全部楼层
Suzuki aiming higher following best season of career
紧随职业生涯中最佳赛季,铃木瞄准更高目标
Coming off the best season of her long career, one might think world bronze medalist Akiko Suzuki could be content to retire from competition and turn to show skating.
实现她长长职业生涯中最好的赛季,有人可能认为世界铜牌得主铃木明子可以满足于从竞争中退役,转向表演滑。
The transition would be a snap and the compensation a lot better.
过度将是戛然而止,报酬好得多。
But shortly after leading Japan to victory in last month's World Team Trophy in Tokyo, Suzuki stated her intention to return for at least one more go around on the Grand Prix circuit.
但是,上月让日本赢得东京世界团体赛后不久,铃木声明,她意图再一个赛季的回归,参加巡回大奖赛。
"This season my results were good, so I'm obviously very happy," Suzuki said at a meeting of the Foreign Sportswriters Association of Japan in Tokyo. "But performance-wise I was not happy with all of them. So as long as I can expect to improve more, I would like to continue skating and competing. These are my thoughts at this time — to continue with my competitive career."
“本赛季我的成绩好,所以我显然很高兴。”铃木在东京日本外国体育新闻记者会议上说,“但是表演方面我都不满意。所以只要我还能指望改进,我愿意继续滑冰比赛。这是我现在的想法——继续我的比赛生涯。”
With the 2014 Sochi Games still 21 months away, the native of Aichi Prefecture is not quite ready to commit to a second shot at skating in the Winter Olympics, however.
2014索契运动会还有21个月那么远,但是,这个爱知县土著没有完全准备好投入第二次力争在冬奥会滑冰。
"I'm not sure yet about the Sochi Olympics, but I would like to keep training and continue to improve to show all of the supporters my skating," she stated.
“我不确定索契奥运会,不过我愿意保持训练,继续进步,为所有支持者展示我的滑冰。”她陈述。
Suzuki finished eighth at the 2010 Vancouver Games, behind compatriots Mao Asada (second) and Miki Ando (fifth).
铃木在温哥华运动会以第八结束,在同胞浅田真央(第二)和安藤美姬(第五)之后。
Like most elite skaters, Suzuki began her career at an early age. She was supported by her parents, who run a pair of restaurants in Toyohashi, near Nagoya.
如大部分精英滑冰选手,铃木早年开始她的职业。她受到父母支持,他们在名古屋附近的丰桥经营两家饭店。
"I put skates on for the first time when I was 4," she noted. "I started taking up skating when I was 6.
“四岁时我第一次穿上冰鞋。”她提起,“六岁开始从事滑冰。”
"I first started thinking about the Olympics when I was 16 or 17 and competed in the world junior championships. But I had a health issue (an eating disorder), so I had to be away from the rink for one year.
“当我16或17时第一次开始考虑奥运会,在世界青少年锦标赛比赛。但是我有健康问题(饮食失调),所以我不得不离开冰场一年。”
"When I came back to skating I never thought about making the Vancouver Olympics, but maybe a year before that I thought maybe I had a shot to make the Olympic team."
“当我回来滑冰,我从未想过参加温哥华冬奥会,但是大概一年前,我想也许我有机会进入奥林匹克队伍。”
Suzuki's banner season in 2011-12 included winning the ladies singles at the World Team Trophy and NHK Trophy, and placing second at the Grand Prix Final, the Japan national championships and Skate Canada.
铃木2011-12杰出赛季包括在世界团体赛和日本站女单获胜,在大奖赛决赛、日本全国锦标赛和加拿大站居次。
Pretty impressive results at 27, when most skaters have already hung up their competitive skates. What resonates even more is that Suzuki dominated this season against much younger athletes.
在27岁,当大部分滑冰选手已经把他们的比赛冰鞋闲置,这成绩很令人钦佩。甚至更让人震撼的是,铃木在这个赛季压倒年轻得多的运动员。
On a night when she discussed a wide range of topics, Suzuki was clearly proud of what she accomplished this season after struggling in the 2010-11 campaign and missing out on Japan's team for the world championships.
在这个晚上,铃木讨论范围广泛的话题,在2010-11竞争中苦斗,错失日本世锦赛队伍之后,她显然为本赛季成就骄傲。
"I had a really good season. Everything worked so well," she commented. "It is very tough for me to keep up with the younger skaters because they are very strong technically. I think I can work very hard, despite being 27, because of the one year that I was forced to miss. I wanted to be back on the ice rink. That is one of the motivations that I had.
“我真的有一个好赛季。每件事做得很好。”她评论,“对我来说赶上较年轻的滑冰选手很艰苦,因为她们技术上很强大。我认为我能工作很努力,尽管27岁,由于我被迫失去的一年。我想回到冰场。那是我有的动机之一。”
"I still feel that I haven't reached my limit. I still believe that I can improve from where I am right now. So that also motivates me to continue on with my skating."
“我仍然感觉我没有达到我的极限。我仍然相信我能从我现在的位置进步。所以那也激励我继续滑冰。”
Suzuki's willingness to talk about the eating disorder that sidelined her for the 2003-04 season is admirable, especially in a country where it is often difficult for people to open up about such personal matters.
铃木乐意谈及迫使她退出2003-04赛季的饮食失调是可敬的,特别是在一个常常难以让人揭露这种私事的国家。
"It took about one month after I began having the problem before realizing that something was wrong," she recalled. "I had lost about 5 kg and realized, 'This is not good.' At that time it was uncontrollable and I was unable to eat properly. This is how it happened."
“我开始有这问题,到认识到有什么不对劲,花了大约一个月。”她回忆,“我降低了大约5公斤,然后认识到,‘这样不好’。那时是不能控制的,我不能适当进食。那是这样发生的。”
The 158-cm Suzuki believes she can serve as an inspiration to those who have had or are dealing with the same problem.
158厘米的铃木相信,她能对那些有过或在对付同样问题的人起鼓舞作用。
"I believe that if people watch me training hard and working, they can be encouraged by what I am doing. I think that is very nice," she said. "I want people who have been suffering (from the disorder), to know that there is no need to give up on what they are doing. By encouraging people who are suffering, that motivates me to skate.
“我相信,如果人们观察我努力训练并工作,他们能被我在做的事情鼓励。我认为那很美好。”她说,“我想让遭受失调的人们,不需要放弃他们在做的事情。通过鼓励受苦的人,促使我滑冰。”
"It has been quite some time since I had the health issue. Back then, when I had the health issue, the media was always talking about that before my skating. I wanted them to know about the problem, but at the same time I wanted them to see my skating.
“自从我有健康问题有很长时间了。回到那时,当我有健康问题,在我滑冰前媒体总是谈论那个。我想让他们知道这个问题,但同时我想让他们看我滑冰。”
"But when it came to competition, the fact that I had been sick was irrelevant, so I was very uncomfortable back then about people making a fuss about my health issue. But now people know about my skating. They see my skating first and then learn about my past issue. So I feel more comfortable about it now."
“但是到了比赛时,我病弱和跟不上潮流是个事实,所以那时,人们对我的健康问题小题大做让我不舒服。但是现在人们了解我滑冰。他们首先看我滑冰,然后得知我过去的问题。所以我对现在感觉比较舒服。”
In other countries prominent figures are often advocates for challenges they have faced. Suzuki, an only child, was asked if she would feel comfortable being more out front on the subject of eating disorders.
在其它国家,杰出人物经常是他们所面临的挑战的拥护者。铃木,只是一个孩子,被问到,涉及饮食失调主题,处于更多的关注中是否让她感觉不适。
"As an amateur skater, it would probably be difficult for me to be involved with something like a public service announcement about this issue," she noted. "Of course I would like to be involved with such an activity once I retire from my competitive career."
“作为一个业余滑冰选手,涉入像公共服务通告这样的话题,对我可能有困难。”她提到,“当然,一旦我从竞赛职业退役,乐意涉入这样的活动。”
Talking about the eating disorder wasn't the only sensitive issue she discussed honestly during the evening. Suzuki credited one of the reasons for her success on the ice this season being time she spent discussing her skating with a psychologist.
这个夜晚,饮食失调不是她坦诚议论的唯一敏感话题。铃木把本赛季冰上成就的原因之一,归于她花时间与一位心理学家讨论她的滑冰。
"My friend knew a lady who was a psychologist and said, 'I think this person can really help you.' And she has. I feel very comfortable talking to her."
“我的朋友认识一位女士,是个心理学家,说,‘我认为这个人真的能帮你’。并且她帮了。与她谈话让我感觉很舒适。”
Suzuki said the individual is not a sports psychologist, but somebody who is able to put her in the right frame of mind before events and focus on what is important to being successful.
铃木说这个人不是运动心理学家,而是能让她在赛前置于正确的心境,集中于对胜利重要的事。
"I was advised to get an image of myself floating on a big ocean," she said. "Just let it go without going against the flow. I was told that I could get confidence by doing so, and I have."
“我被建议,想象自己漂浮在大海上。”她说,“只是顺流不逆流。我被告知,那能让我得到信心,我得到了。”
An interesting fact regarding Suzuki is that she has been able to excel on the world stage despite having never trained outside Japan or having a foreign coach.
关于铃木,一个有趣的事实是,尽管她从未在日本之外训练,也没有外国教练,能够在世界舞台获胜。
Almost all of Japan's other great skaters of recent years, including Mao, Ando, Shizuka Arakawa and Daisuke Takahashi, spent a significant amount of time living and training abroad.
近年,其他主要滑冰选手几乎都花费大量时间在海外生活训练,包括真央、美姬、荒川静香和高桥大辅。
"When I was younger, before becoming a top skater in Japan, I thought it was normal for young skaters to go overseas and train under foreign coaches," she said. "But now we have many top coaches in Japan and they have very good qualities. I would like to see the foreign skaters come to Japan to train under the Japanese coaches someday, but the problem is the training environment."
“当我比较年轻的时候,在日本成为顶级滑冰选手前,我认为年轻选手出国接受外国教练训练是正常的。”她说,“但是现在,在日本我们有许多顶级教练,他们有很好的品质。我乐意看到,有一天,外国选手来日本接受日本教练训练,但问题是训练环境。”
Suzuki, who said five-time world champion Michelle Kwan was her idol while growing up, pointed out how the lack of proper facilities hurts both Japanese skaters and coaches and leads to some tough training conditions.
铃木说,五届世界冠军关颖珊是她成长期的偶像,指明,缺乏合适设施如何即伤害日本滑冰选手又伤害教练,导致一些艰苦的训练环境。
"When I go overseas I see the training rinks are there for the skaters. But in Japan we have to skate before the public comes in," she said. "So we have to go in to train at 6 a.m. and then go back again at midnight. This is something that is hindering foreign skaters from coming here to train under Japanese coaches. But I think we do have many great coaches here."
“我出国时看到那里的滑冰选手训练场。但是在日本我们必须在进来的公众面前滑冰。”她说,“所以我们必须早晨六点进入训练,然后半夜再次回来。是这个阻碍外国滑冰选手来这里接受日本教练训练。但是我认为我们有很多极好的教练。”
Suzuki acknowledged that she was fortunate, because the company she works for — Toho Real Estate — has exactly what she needs in terms of resources.
铃木承认她是幸运的,因为她工作的公司——东邦房地产——恰好有她在物力方面的需求。
"The company I belong to has its own skating rink, so I have a great training environment," she said. "So I have no need to go outside Japan. Many skaters go overseas looking for training places just because we don't have a great environment for training. But I have a wonderful environment for training, so I don't need to go outside.
“我隶属的公司有自己的冰场,所以我有很棒的训练环境。”她说,“所以我不需要出日本。许多选手出国寻找训练场所仅因为我们没有训练的好环境。但是我有美妙的训练环境。所以我不需要出国。”
"I've been overseas for a short time for choreography. I tried to absorb as much as I could during my stay there, but I've never thought about moving my training base outside Japan because my coach, Mr. Nagakubo, is the best coach for me."
“我曾为短节目的编舞出国。我在那的时候,尽可能多地努力领会,但是我从未想过把我的训练基地移出日本,因为我的教练,长久保先生,对我来说是最好的教练。”
Suzuki's association with Hiroshi Nagakubo, who previously coached Arakawa and Takeshi Honda, is unusual in the sport as it has continued for nearly a decade. In recent years, skaters have changed coaches almost as often as they have changed costumes.
铃木与曾指导荒川和本田武史的大久保浩的联合,在这项运动中异乎寻常,因为持续了近十年。近年,滑冰先生换教练几乎像换戏装一样寻常。
Nagakubo, 65, was a champion pairs skater and Olympian back in the day, winning five national titles (1968-72) and representing Japan in the 1972 Sapporo Games.
大久保,65岁,当年是一流双人滑选手、奥运会选手,赢得五次全国冠军(1968-1972),在1972札幌运动会代表日本。
"It has been nearly 10 years since I have been working with Mr. Nagakubo," she said. "When you are working with somebody that long, you start saying things very straightforwardly to each other. So we are fighting all the time.
“自从我与大久保先生共事有近十年了。”她说,“当你与一个人共事那么久,你们对彼此说话非常直接。所以我们一直在吵架。”
"Some people say it is like fights between father and daughter. He will scold me sometimes and I will say something back. At the same time, afterward we can have communication. He can explain his feelings about why he said something.
“有人说那像父女间的争吵。他有时会斥责我,而我会顶嘴。然而,后来我们能交流。他能够解释他的感觉,为什么那么说。”
"There are advantages and disadvantages to having such a long relationship. Sometimes I feel like I don't want to see his face today, but tomorrow will be OK. I think our relationship is really strong and good."
“这么长的关系有利弊。有时候我感觉像今天不想看他的脸,但是明天会好。我认为我们的关系确实牢固,也很好。”
Suzuki, whose programs have been popular with both fans and judges alike in recent seasons, detailed the process that is involved in constructing them.
铃木,她的节目像在最近几个赛季受狂热者和裁判的欢迎,她详细说明与构建这些节目相关的过程。
"My coach creates the outline of my elements — jumps and spins — and then I take that to my choreographer," she said. "It takes 2-3 days to memorize all of the movements in a routine."
“我的教练创造这些组成部分的大纲——跳跃和旋转——然后我把它给舞蹈编导。”她说,“记住所有动作成为程序,花2-3天。”
Suzuki cited which of her performances she liked best over the long season.
铃木举出在这个长赛季她最喜欢的表演。
"My short program (to "Hungarian Rhapsody") at the NHK Trophy was my favorite, because that was the first time I landed my triple-triple combination," she reflected. "My free skate (to "Die Fledermaus") at the worlds was my best of the season."
“我的短节目《匈牙利狂想曲》最喜欢日本站的,因为那是我第一次完成三接三连跳。”她想到,“我在世锦赛的自由滑《蝙蝠》是本赛季最佳。”
Suzuki admitted that it was Nagakubo's nudging that convinced her she was going to have to be able to do a triple-triple combination to keep up with her younger opponents.
铃木承认,是大久保的唠叨让她确信,她将有能力做三接三连跳,赶得上较为年轻的对手。
"They say you need a triple-triple combination when you are a teenager, but I felt that at my age I wanted to try and challenge to do it," she said. "My coach had told me for about two years that to be competitive on the world level I needed to be able to do it.
“当你是青少年时,他们说你需要三接三连跳,但是我感觉,在我的年龄我想尝试并挑战它。”她说,“我的教练跟我说了两年,要在世界级有竞争力,我需要能够做它。”
"When I missed out on the worlds last year, I realized that I had to make some changes. So that's why I tried it."
“去年我错过世锦赛时,我认识到我得做出改变。所以,那是我尝试它的原因。”
Suzuki credited the reaction she gets from spectators as being truly rewarding.
铃木相信她从观众得到的反应是确实有益的。
"The happiest moment for me is when I get the direct response and feedback from the fans right after my performance," she said. "I always want to make everyone in the arena come together being excited with my performance."
“对我来说最快乐的时刻是当我刚结束表演,从狂热者那得到回应和反馈。”她说,“我总想让运动场上的每个人一起为我的表演兴奋。”
Athletes often say they are in a "zone" while competing and able to block out almost everything. That's not the case for Suzuki.
运动员经常说,当他们比赛并能忽略几乎所有事,处于一个地带。那不是铃木的情况。
"When I'm skating so well, I can actually hear the clapping and cheers from the audience," she said. "I can even have eye contact with the fans sitting in the first row."
“当我滑得很好的时候,我实际上能听到观众的掌声和喝彩。”她说,“我甚至能与坐在第一排的狂热者眼神交汇。”
Suzuki outlined the rigid training regimen that has kept her in the game at an advanced age.
铃木概括让她在高龄保持在比赛中的严酷训练规则。
"Usually I practice 4 to 4½ hours a day," she said. "During the season I practice six days and then take a day off, then practice another six days and take a day off. That's my schedule.
“通常我一天练习四到四个半小时。”她说,“赛季中,我练习六天,然后休息一天,接着又练习六天,休息一天。那是我的时间表。”
"During the season, maybe 15 minutes of basic skating skills training. Then I play my program music and skate to that. Compared to other skaters, I think I do it more and then I skate to my program music.
“赛季中,大概十五分钟的基础技能训练。然后我放我的节目音乐,滑那个。相比其他滑冰选手,我认为我做得更多,于是我滑我的节目音乐。”
"During the offseason, just like the small skaters, I spend a lot of time on my skating skills. I try to do as many jumps as I can."
“淡季时,就像小滑冰选手,我在滑冰技能花费很多时间。我努力做尽可能多的跳跃。”
Visualization and self-evaluation are important in continuing to improve and excel, according to Suzuki.
形象化和自我评估对于继续进步和优胜是重要的,据铃木说。
"I review all of my jumps and do image training with all of my moves right before going on the ice," she said.
“就在上冰前,回顾所有跳跃,想象训练所有步骤。”她说。
"During my practice sessions I skate to my program music. We are all humans, so we make mistakes. What I try to do is not make consecutive mistakes. If I miss something, I try to be more careful on my next element. So it won't happen over and become a vicious cycle.
“在我的练习期我滑节目音乐。我们都是人类,所有我们犯错。我努力做的是不连续犯错。如果我漏掉什么,在下部分尽力更小心。所以那不会再次发生成为恶性循环。”
"When I was little and made a mistake, the coaches would tell me, 'OK. If you make a mistake, be careful on the next one.' But as a senior skater, you have to be able to regroup quickly after a mistake.
“我小时候犯错时,教练会告诉我,‘好吧。如果你犯错,下一个要小心’。但是作为一个年长的滑冰选手,在犯错后必须能迅速重新组合。”
"This is one of the factors that are necessary to be a world-class skater. You have to be able to regroup quickly and concentrate on your next elements.
“这是世界级滑冰选手必须的元素之一。你必须能迅速重组并集中于接下来的部分。”
"I record my program during practice with my iPad, and I review the video once I finish my program and look at all of my mistakes."
“练习中我用iPad记录节目,一旦结束节目,我回顾视频,看所有错误。”
Suzuki says she tries to be critical when analyzing her own performances.
铃木说,分析自己的表演时,她努力挑剔起来。
"I look at them like a coach and say, 'What advice would I give to myself after making mistakes?' By doing that I can see myself objectively. So this is how I work on my elements and try to eliminate mistakes."
“我像个教练一样看它们,说,‘犯错后我会给自己什么建议’。通过这么做我能客观看待自己。所以,我是这样练习组成部分,努力消除失误。”
When put on the spot about whether she liked Takahashi's programs over two-time defending world champion Patrick Chan of Canada, Suzuki thought for a moment and provided some interesting perspective.
被问道难以回答的问题,是否喜欢高桥的节目胜过两届卫冕世界冠军帕特里克 陈,铃木想了一会,提供了有趣的观点。
"I prefer Daisuke's programs over Patrick's, but Patrick has really accurate edge work," she observed. "It seems sometimes like he has a turbo engine on his edge. That's how fast he is and how much speed he has. It just flows. He has very deep edges. He is very accurate on where to put his edges on the ice. That's why he is so strong with his edge work and footwork.
“我喜欢大辅的节目胜过帕特里克,但是帕特里克用刃确实精确。”她评论,“有时看起来他在刀刃有涡轮增压机。他速度有那么快,加速度有那么快。那正是流动。他用刃很深。在冰上对于把刃放在哪里他很精确。那是他用刃和步法很强的原因。”
"Patrick is improving on how to express his emotions, but I prefer the originality of Daisuke's programs. But I understand why Patrick gets such high scores despite the mistakes he makes.
“帕特里克对如何表达感情在改进,但是我更喜欢大辅节目的创意。不过我理解,为什么尽管帕特里克失误还得高分。”
"If you ask other skaters to do the same things with those transitions in their programs, it's impossible. From the first step it just starts flowing, he gets up to speed. He is very accurate."
“如果你要求其他滑冰选手在他们的节目中做同样的过渡,是不可能的。从第一步正好开始流动,他了解新情况。他非常准确。”
Suzuki suggests that skating judges today are better able to assess the quality of performances because they have been there themselves.
铃木暗示,现在的滑冰裁判更能评估表演质量,因为他们亲自在那里。
"I personally think that today many of the judges are former skaters and ice dancers who have done compulsory and school figures," she said. "By having more of these kind of judges, they know how accurate Patrick and the footwork of other skaters are. If they do the right thing, they get the scores that they deserve."
“我个人认为现在许多裁判是前滑冰选手和冰舞选手,做过规定动作和字形。”她说,“有更多这样的裁判,他们知道帕特里克有多精确,其他滑冰选手的步法怎么样。如果他们做对,他们得到应得的分数。”
Though Suzuki did not spend much time talking about her fellow Japanese skaters, she was asked about Mao competing at the Japan nationals shortly after the untimely passing of her mother Kyoko last December.
尽管铃木没有花太多时间谈论她的同道日本滑冰选手,她被问及,去年十二月母亲杏子过早去世不久,参加全日比赛的真央。
"Before the nationals when I heard that Mao would be competing, I thought she had a very strong heart," Suzuki said. "By looking at her competing there, I thought she was trying her best to show her mother. I had a lot of respect for what she did."
“全国赛前,当我听说真央会参赛,我认为她有一颗强大的心。”铃木说,“看她比赛,我认为她在尽力为她母亲表演。我对她的作为十分尊敬。”
The night took another interesting turn when Suzuki was asked about who she found more attractive — baseball superstar Ichiro Suzuki or the latest Japanese sensation to join the major leagues, Yu Darvish.
这个晚上有另一个有趣的转折,铃木被问及她所发现的更有魅力的人——棒球巨星铃木一郎,或最近加入职业体协在日本引起轰动的达比修有。
After contemplating the question for a few moments, Suzuki replied with a smile, "Well, Ichiro is married, but in the context of the question I would say that he is more appealing. That's just my personal feeling."
就这个问题沉思片刻后,铃木微笑回答:“好吧,一郎已婚,但是在这个问题下,我愿意说他更有魅力。那只是我的个人感觉。”
Suzuki says she already has a goal in mind for when her days skating competitively do end.
铃木说,对于她的竞赛滑冰时期结束,她心里已有目标。
"I always wanted to become a choreographer," she said. "So my plan after retiring from my competitive career is to be a pro skater for as long as possible. Then I would like to be a worldclass choreographer.
"However, Mr. Nagakubo has been trying to convince me to become his successor," she noted with a chuckle.
“我总想成为编舞。”她说,“所以我对竞赛职业退役后的打算,是能做多久职业滑冰选手就做多久。然后我愿意做世界一流编舞。”
“不过,长久保先生努力说服我成为他的继任者。”她窃笑着提起。
One scene that is etched in the mind of many fans is Suzuki's emotional reaction as she left the ice in Vancouver after her free program and skated toward Nagakubo.
一个场景铭刻在许多狂热者的心里,铃木自由滑后离开温哥华的冰场,滑向长久保时,她的情绪反应。
While it is unusual for Japanese athletes to display their feelings so outwardly, Suzuki said she was simply overcome by the series of events that led to her coming from near obscurity to making the Olympic team.
虽然日本运动员如此外向地表露感情是不寻常的,铃木说,她只是被一系列赛事压倒,这些比赛让她从夹缝进入奥林匹克队伍。
"Because the Vancouver Olympics was the first big stage in my career — I had not even made the team for the worlds before — I had the sense of great achievement after my free skate," she said. "I felt it was the best moment of my life."
“因为温哥华奥运会是我职业生涯第一个大舞台——我以前甚至没有进入过世锦赛——自由滑后我有巨大的成就感。”她说,“我感觉那是我一生中最好的时刻。”

评分

参与人数 2体力 +55 人气 +11 贡献 +11 收起 理由
飞天神猪 + 5 + 1 + 1 让我了解了一个全方位的铃木明子。
鱼类 + 50 + 10 + 10 辛苦辛苦

查看全部评分

楼主| 柏之晓 发表于 2012-6-8 14:40:23 | 显示全部楼层
16岁的铃木明子
想不到少女时期的铃木,身材竟然如此修长
青春期发育太可怕

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
飞天神猪 + 5 + 1 小时候的铃木身形大不同啊。

查看全部评分

nimon_22 发表于 2012-6-8 14:51:50 | 显示全部楼层
美麗和善的大眼妞。鈴木明子~~{:soso_e121:}

楼主| 柏之晓 发表于 2012-6-11 17:41:21 | 显示全部楼层
我下载选手单人视频时,不一定下最清晰的,但一定下最长的。因为我喜欢看选手和教练等分时的表情。
发挥失常时,有的选手绷着脸,好像被裁判得罪了;有的选手酣畅淋漓地哭。大部分教练礼节性地安慰选手。
浅田真央低着头努力忽视镜头,塔拉索瓦丢了钱包的懊丧;(现在浅田真央会对着镜头露出十分勉强笑)
安藤美姬眼神怯懦,莫洛佐夫很失望;
长洲未来像一只耷拉着耳朵的猫,她的教练严肃地盯着分数,有一次甚至露出隐隐的冷笑。
铃木明子和长久保的表情惊人的一致,淡淡的惆怅。分数不会让他们的表情很任何变化。铃木甚至会对着镜头露出自然亲切的笑,似乎她心里并不那么难过。

我在想,2011日本站的短节目,究竟让铃木有多高兴,才能让如此擅长抑制情绪的她,还没看到分数就跳起来?长久保则在场边一边拍手,一边慈祥地笑,好像在说:“你这傻孩子,这么多人,好像长不大。”
其他教练在选手发挥不错时,毫不掩饰内心的喜悦,甚至故意夸张,让选手知道:“你看,我为你高兴。”
而长久保,永远那么平静、慈祥地笑。当铃木发挥特别好的时候,她看到分数,不是像其他选手那样尽情宣泄兴奋,或者对着镜头和观众庆祝胜利,而是转头对长久保故意做出一个吃惊的表情,等着长久保笑出来,她才对镜头微笑。
我常常看到其他选手的粉丝,在选手状态低迷时,会埋怨教练。比如:某某的教练完全是为私利,利用某某的天才为自己搏名利。而作为铃木的粉丝,我永远不能把她失败的责任推卸到教练身上。
以前,我还不是太喜欢她的时候,她以一匹黑马的姿态进入我的视线。我认为她是一个幸运儿,利用高手缺席或失误上位。然而随着她一次次撞大运,我开始明白,作为黑马,实力很重要,却不是最重要的。可能,战胜厌食症的人,很难有什么心理压力能战胜她。

点评

那次短节目真是滑疯了啊,分数也终于飙上来了,要知道以前她的分一直被压着的。  详情 回复 发表于 2012-6-11 17:46
road 发表于 2012-6-11 17:46:35 | 显示全部楼层
柏之晓 发表于 2012-6-11 17:41
我下载选手单人视频时,不一定下最清晰的,但一定下最长的。因为我喜欢看选手和教练等分时的表情。
发挥失 ...

那次短节目真是滑疯了啊,分数也终于飙上来了,要知道以前她的分一直被压着的。
鱼类 发表于 2012-6-16 19:59:48 | 显示全部楼层

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
小溪流水 + 5 + 1 这张美!

查看全部评分

飞天神猪 发表于 2012-6-27 11:13:38 | 显示全部楼层
永远记得她2010年全日本滑完,看到自己战胜中野,以黑马姿态夺得温哥华机票的一刻.
那一刻的痛哭流涕却也是最幸福的.
鱼类 发表于 2012-7-1 09:08:27 | 显示全部楼层
Prince Ice World 2012 in Yokohama

飞天神猪 发表于 2012-7-2 15:08:07 | 显示全部楼层
有艺术气质的女人是不一样.
我觉得2014年铃木也有机会跟金妍儿\安藤美姬\浅田真央\科斯特内尔\俄罗斯小娃娃们一争高下.
鱼类 发表于 2012-7-3 20:49:24 | 显示全部楼层

Akiko Suzuki Defies The Odds

Though her competitive career began over a decade ago, success on the senior international stage has been a long time coming for Japan’s Akiko Suzuki.

Back in 2001 she won a bronze medal at the Junior Grand Prix Final and seemed headed for success. But the following year an eating disorder changed everything. Suzuki lost so much weight she was unable to jump, and another year would pass before she regained the weight she had lost.

In 2004 she bounced back, inspired by Shizuka Arakawa’s win at the World Championships that year.

http://www.ifsmagazine.com/artic ... uki-defies-the-odds

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
小溪流水 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

楼主| 柏之晓 发表于 2012-7-18 10:47:21 | 显示全部楼层
上维基百科搜索了一下,发现铃木获世青赛第七的2001年,排在她前面的选手如今都已退役,并且成绩没有超过她。
有一个阴暗的想法,把铃木偷来解剖,搞清楚她这种体质有什么特点,以后冰鞋照样招小队员,培养一个用很多年,经济实惠。
小溪流水 发表于 2012-10-3 01:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
继续扔明子JJ发在blog上的图,11岁时跳2A的akiko
o0480064312217713085.jpg

点评