[讨论] 涩谷的博客,提到他和卷毛以前的比赛历史

[复制链接]
dianaeve 发表于 2011-2-22 20:30:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
美国冰舞选手涩谷在4CC比赛期间写给icenetwork的博客,提到他和卷毛以前的比赛历史(百度竟然把整个比赛跟踪贴都和谐掉了,只能放在这里)
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110215&content_id=16637814&vkey=ice_news
Shibutani blog: Gearing up for competitionAlex discloses his 'competitive' history with Rippon

(这里只转贴有关卷毛的部分,涩谷小弟写文章不太容易看懂,只翻个大意)

2月13日写的:

Maia is rooming with Rachael Flatt, and I am rooming with Adam Rippon. They won't be arriving until later in the week so we have the "luxury" of picking our beds and commandeering each of our room's sole electrical outlet. Maia thoughtfully messaged Rachael and recommended that she bring an electrical strip. As far as my room is concerned, the outlet is mine, Rippon...don't even think about it.

主要说这次比赛他和卷毛一个房间,他先到达,住得很宽敞。他很在乎房间里的插座,卷毛来了要是跟他抢的话想也别想。

2月16日写的:
Before I wrap up Wednesday's blog, Maia suggested that I clear up one of the things that I wrote about yesterday. The comment I made about holding my room's electrical outlet hostage was a JOKE. Seriously people?!  

I am mostly clarifying this so that Adam's fans don't begin staging rallies that protest my entirely appropriate electrical outlet mongering. I have since heard rumors that people have begun uniting on the internet, forming "People Outraged Over Adam's Outlet Deprivation." Those in the know are referring to this coalition as POOAOD (pronounced POO'D... the "A" is silent).  

It has also been brought to my attention (through an anonymous source) that after Adam's practice, fans showered the ice with dozens of extension cords and electrical converters, an unprecedented and unfettered display of solidarity.  

This could be trouble...  

Relax people...relax! Adam and I go waaaaaaaaay back. We used to compete against each other...in juvenile boys. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that we "competed" against each other...once. Adam was the only kid in the entire competition with a double Axel. Needless to say, he crushed us all. Two years ago, when we were all hanging out together at junior worlds in Sofia, Bulgaria, Maia thought it would be fun to "remind" Adam of this traumatizing moment (for me) in our shared histories.

Unfortunately, he remembered me...and the Hawaii Five-O program I did at that competition when we were "just kids." Aside from my "double flop" being something of legend, it is quite something that we are both here in Taipei (rooming together) after such a long time. Book 'em, Danno.

他说妹妹建议他要澄清前一天所说的插座事件,那只是开玩笑的。

他说卷毛的粉丝生他气了,甚至有传说他们成立了一个“抗议抢走卷毛插座的联盟”,太夸张了。

据说卷毛训练结束后,粉丝们从看台上向冰场里扔下好多接线板和转接插头,这样要出事的。

其实他和卷毛很要好的啦。他们曾经一起比赛,还曾是对手。当时卷毛是一群孩子中唯一会跳2A的,所以战胜了其他人。两年前他们还一起参加了保加利亚索菲亚举行的世青赛,妹妹说要是跟卷毛提提那次比赛中俩人的糗事一定很好玩。

涩谷弟弟很懊恼地发现,隔了这么久再相聚台北,卷毛还全都记得,包括Hawaii Five-O(一部美剧)节目,还有传奇般的“摔两周”等等。

插座事件的后续报道:

卷毛抱着一堆粉丝送的插座接线板取暖器,写了纸条向大家表示感谢

0868E1B3CA9DFF1A370B6A67B7384D80.jpg
插座不是问题,继续哥俩好(赛后晚宴)

4CC比赛情况:

SP 3A摔,72.71 列第四
LP 3A2T 做成2周,3A单跳降组,3F3T\3L存周,137.30 列第五
总分 210.01 列第五

赛后icenetwork采访(卷毛的部分):
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20110219&content_id=16683592&vkey=ice_news

Rippon, the defending Four Continents champion, executed a double instead of triple Axel as his first jump. He had some unique moves -- including a "Rippon" triple Lutz with both arms flung up over his head -- and his step sequence late in his free to Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto no. 2 was a masterpiece of choreography. However, on his second attempt at a triple Axel, his feet got caught together and he almost fell.
4CC卫冕冠军Rippon在LP中第一个3A跳成了2A。他有一些绝技——包括双手高举过头顶的“Rippon”勾手三周跳,以及配合拉2音乐的步法也是编舞杰作。但他第二个3A双脚勾到了一起差点摔倒。

Rippon dropped from fourth after the short to fifth overall, overtaken by Japan's Takahiko Kozuka, who had the highest technical element score of the event.
Rippon的总分从短节目后的第四掉到了第五,被获得最高技术分的日本的小冢超过。

"I'm a good competitor and I train hard," Rippon said. "I felt really off today, and coming in fifth while being off isn't terrible. I know I can do much better and what I showed today isn't the kind of skater I am.
“我有不错的实力,训练也很刻苦,”Rippon说。“今天我身体不舒服,不舒服跌到第五也不算糟糕了。我知道本可以完成得更好,今天的表现完全不是我本来应有的。”

"I felt off and tried my best to fight it and continue no matter what. I wasn't over my feet and I've felt like that for the last couple of competitions. I guess its back to the drawing board."
“我很不舒服,但不管怎样还是坚持比赛,尽力比好。虽然没摔倒,单到节目后段我差点就摔倒了。我想我是遇到一个难题了。”

关于3A,他在一个未知的场合说到:
Rippon on triple axel: "When I started out in the summer, it felt much better... I have to completely change the technique."
“夏天我刚开始这个赛季时,感觉比现在好多了……我必须彻底修改我的技术动作。”
sharewang 发表于 2011-2-23 22:33:02 | 显示全部楼层
这一口大白牙 真好。。。还是很水灵的!!
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2011-2-23 23:20:18 | 显示全部楼层
涩谷弟弟更新的博客提到卷毛部分:

SATURDAY:
I feel obligated to update you all on the electrical outlet dilemma we have faced this week. As of today, the standoff has ended peacefully. "POOAOD" has disbanded and strangely enough, everyone seems happy with the end result. Adam [Rippon] leaves Taipei with a lifetime supply of extension cords and electrical converters (see picture in accompanying gallery), and I am still breathing.
因为这周面临的电插座危机,我有责任为你们更新。今天,局面缓和了。“抗议抢走卷毛的插座联盟”解散了,够搞笑的。这个结果大家都开心。卷毛带着足够用一辈子的接线板和转换头离开台北(上一楼有照片),我也依然还活着。

On Saturday morning, Adam and I ate breakfast together before his official warm-up session for his free skate. Adam, fork in hand, explained his breakfast routine (for the week) to me: "It's a lot of watermelon. I grab a plate from the buffet line and assemble it with watermelon, watermelon, watermelon, watermelon, more watermelon...and bacon." There you go, folks -- Adam Rippon's breakfast of champions.
周六早晨,在卷毛的LP热身训练前,我和他一起吃了早饭。卷毛手握叉子,告诉我他这周的例行早餐:“好多的西瓜。我在自助餐那边拿了个盘子,放了西瓜、西瓜、西瓜、西瓜、更多的西瓜……还有培根。”瞧瞧吧,这就是卷毛的冠军早餐。

……难道这就是他LP身体不舒服的原因?过量的西瓜,还配上油腻的培根。。。。
sharewang 发表于 2011-2-24 00:12:33 | 显示全部楼层
我想抽他一顿,这都吃的是神马阿,一大早上吃那么多凉的,再配点油的,活该--面如土色
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2011-2-28 13:45:07 | 显示全部楼层
卷毛换新冰鞋了,拍了这样的照片
他上次提到换冰鞋还是08年2月世青赛之前,3年了要是没换过也是该换了。只是别又成了他不愿面对问题的借口。
audrey0106 发表于 2011-3-2 23:26:13 | 显示全部楼层
我来插花一下,这次的4CC,我有去现场看,看完男单短曲要比双人长曲之前有一段空档,我就在小巨蛋里晃呀晃,想说能不能跟选手们来个不期而遇,XDD,正在这么想的时候
撇见体育场外晃过三个外国人,其中一个长得好像ADAM!!因为他剪了头发,本人看起来又好小一只…所以我不确定是不是他,就傻呼呼的跟着他们走,眼睛还死盯着卷毛(想确定他到底是不是卷毛, )另外二人好像是双人搭挡,我对双人和冰舞选手都不熟,所以没认出来,那二人之中的男生看见我一直跟着他们,就转头跟卷毛说了什么,卷毛向我这儿撇了一眼(当时他们在咖啡馆点餐,我在咖啡馆外),那个眼神之冷的[em66] ,让我觉得我变成变态跟踪狂了 …让我本来鼓得十足的准备上前的勇气顿时冰消瓦解…然后我就逃了,之后在馆内也遇到他们好多次,但都是在他们看到我之前就逃了,连带着看见别的选手也是,话都没讲就逃了,我明明就跟未来,辛西亚,瑞秋小姐擦身而过的呀…

可是这件事还是不影响我对他的喜欢,还是希望他之后会越来越好~~

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
dianaeve + 5 + 1 谢谢分享

查看全部评分

sharewang 发表于 2011-3-6 17:35:30 | 显示全部楼层
回复 365# audrey0106

难道他以为你是变态跟踪狂,所以¥%……—*(
其实卷毛很很很nice 的,如果你上去跟他说话,他不会不理你,肯定会给你一个big smile的。。。。应该迈出第一步!!!
希望不会影响你的心情~
有写观赛的report吗?求其他内幕~
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2011-3-6 17:42:58 | 显示全部楼层
回复 365# audrey0106

摸摸。。
卷毛SP摔了,可能心情也不太好。。。
我和你一样胆小,可能也是只会偷窥,不敢打交道的。
sharewang 发表于 2011-4-2 02:28:31 | 显示全部楼层
终于卷毛和BO的合作也到头了。无不散之筵席。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表