[讨论] 编排君兰比尔!

[复制链接]
smilingshine 发表于 2010-6-21 16:45:43 | 显示全部楼层
感觉老大在这方面的缘分还是不浅的说~~~话说,乃可以假装进去滑冰,然后假装认识两只,然后嘛~~出手要快准 ...
maruko_221 发表于 2010-6-21 10:30

没有…… 我深深的觉得我这方面的缘分很浅……

你看,说要来AOI的JB不是临时就不来了嘛~ 从那以后,我觉得我跟偶遇就绝缘了……

评分

参与人数 1体力 +1 收起 理由
maruko_221 + 1 说不定会触底反弹~~~

查看全部评分

gx010010 发表于 2010-6-22 22:40:09 | 显示全部楼层
SOURCE: http://tony-wheeler.blogspot.com ... -with-stephane.html

转载fr LJ
Daisuke Had So Much Fun With Stephane That...
While in Switzerland, Daisuke Takahashi completed work on his short program with Stephane Lambiel so quick that they worked on a second program. While I hear that the step sequences in particular make it seem like this might be another option for a short program, it may turn out to be a possible exhibition number. Not meaning to play the "name that tune" guessing game again as I did with the first program they created, I can tell you that this program is a modern movie score that has had quite some popularity in skating since its release, and it is actually one of my absolute favorites. If I had to choose between the two programs solely based just on the music, I'd probably lean towards Daisuke competing with this one. I am sure, however, that both programs will be great and it will be the start of a very successful career for Stephane "behind the scenes" of skating.

On June 18th, Takahashi was added to the cast of the Japanese exhibition show Dreams on Ice, while Lambiel has been listed in the cast for some time. It may be possible to see one of these newly choreographed programs at the show, which takes place the 25th through 27th.

灵感的小火花闪啊闪啊闪。。。。。。。。
要看新节目,两个
Wilwarin 发表于 2010-6-23 21:15:26 | 显示全部楼层
又希望他用的是我能猜到的几个又希望不是。。。
so surprise me
gx010010 发表于 2010-6-24 18:09:42 | 显示全部楼层
INTERVIEW (AND PHOTOS) WITH STÉPHANE AND DAISUKE!
THERE IS A NEW JOINT INTERVIEW WITH DAISUKE AND STÉPHANE ON ABSOLUTE SKATING!

DREAM TEAM

(click image for full-sized version)

By Céline Oreiller

Fascinating. Watching two World Champions work together is fascinating, especially when both of them are incredibly talented artists on the ice. When the moves suggested by Stéphane Lambiel are performed by Daisuke Takahashi, the result is nothing short of beautiful – a blend of freedom and control, of spontaneity and smoothness. And if the announcement of their collaboration took everyone by surprise, when you actually see them at work, it looks like it was always meant to be.

How did you two get to work together?

Stéphane: When I was in Japan for some exhibitions in April, I told Daisuke that I would help him if he needed me. So he thought about it, and then we organized his trip to Switzerland to create a new short program.

Who chose the music?

Daisuke: Stéphane did.

Stéphane: Yes, I picked two pieces of music and asked Daisuke which one he wanted to skate to. He liked both, so in the end we chose the one that was more different from what he had already done, more original… Daisuke learns very quickly and we actually finished the short program in just two days. So we decided to create an exhibition program with the other piece of music.

Considering how close you two have been in many competitions over the past few years, including at the Olympics just four months ago, nobody expected you to work together.

Stéphane: I never considered Daisuke to be a rival, there was absolutely no rivalry with him. I never thought “oh, I’m ahead of him” or “oh, I’m behind him”. All that mattered were my own performances, not where we placed.

I saw you practice together, mirroring each other, and it was captivating, because you look very alike on the ice…

Stéphane: …until we start spinning, right?! (laughs)  But I’m also helping him with the spins, they’re already getting better. Spins aren’t easy. They require finding the right balance between flexibility and strength. You have to let your body go and then lock it in the correct position. And of course you might be a bit dizzy at the end of a spin, but you still have to go straight into the next element.

The conversation then drifted to combination and camel spins, and eventually to jumps. Daisuke wished he could land the quad toeloop as easily as Stéphane, who in turn explained his struggles with the triple axel and how his injury prevented him from practicing it this past year.

Daisuke, when you returned to Japan after the World Championships in March, the whole country was crazy about figure skating – you and Mao Asada were everywhere! Have things slowed down now? What have you been doing in the last few weeks?

Daisuke: Yes, we had to do many exhibitions and TV shows, but I also got to take holidays. I went to Hawaii, which was great. And now I’ve already created a new free program with Pasquale Camerlengo, and these two programs with Stéphane. This summer, in between shows in Japan, I will also work on another short program with Shae-Lynn Bourne.

Why two short programs, and how will you decide which one to skate in competitions?

Daisuke: I don’t know how long I will keep skating and I want to try as many different things as possible. I really admire Shae-Lynn, Stéphane and Pasquale, I like their style and it’s nice to work with them. I don’t know yet which short program I will use, I hope both of them. Maybe I’ll change for each competition.

And how is your knee now?

Daisuke: It’s fine, back to normal. But I’ll have to have another surgery after the World Championships next year, because there’s still a screw in it.

Last year, you had problems with your skates throughout the season. Have you finally found a pair that fits?

Daisuke: I hope so. I just went to the Graf factory here in Switzerland and explained exactly what was wrong. I think we found the solution. So I hope it will go well and if not, I know that I can always come back here.

Yes, Daisuke, you’ll always be welcome in Switzerland!

But for now, let’s just wish both Stéphane and Daisuke all the very, very best for the coming months and a great time at this week’s “Dreams on Ice” shows in Japan, where Daisuke might perform his new exhibition program. Watch out for videos to pop up on the internet soon!

(Source + a few more smallish photos)

评分

参与人数 6体力 +30 人气 +6 收起 理由
marlin + 5 + 1 感谢消息~~~
紫萸凝香 + 5 + 1 辛苦辛苦
凡男森 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息
conny + 5 + 1 感谢提供消息!
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息
jasmok + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2010-6-24 20:31:32 | 显示全部楼层
恩恩恩,很不错的诡秘照~~~感觉这两只整在一块那个叫无敌~~桥哥说不定会向瓢虫咨询美容的事。。。。虫子顺便把衣服什么都给桥哥整一套吧

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
gx010010 + 5 + 1 桥哥只要不给兰修眉就成>

查看全部评分

草珊瑚 发表于 2010-6-25 21:56:51 | 显示全部楼层
高桥的帖子里粉丝已经汇报了
原来小蓝编的这个modern movie score是《天使爱美丽》
这个选曲风格还是比较正常的~~~期待早日见到~

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
conny + 5 + 1 噗……
Wilwarin + 5 + 1 谢消息~为什么前天我一看就想到了= =

查看全部评分

楼主| conny 发表于 2010-6-25 23:26:49 | 显示全部楼层
一周前刚刚看完天使爱美丽的飘过……
确实不错
Wilwarin 发表于 2010-6-25 23:30:38 | 显示全部楼层
正中目标

我还是面壁去好了.........................

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
marlin + 5 + 1 半仙你好,罗汉果今日多少钱?~

查看全部评分

marlin 发表于 2010-6-26 01:04:44 | 显示全部楼层
晚上跟人CLUBBING刚回来,RSS看到更新了,某人的日志~~~
他写的很短,谈到高桥首演新节目的样子,显得……简直比人家还紧张。XD
http://www.stephanelambiel.ch/journal/?p=606&lang=en#comments
(这次落款写的直接是steph,噗哈哈^^)

最可怕的是现场的粉丝midori君那句报道
“高桥的节目看起来就像Stephane借助他的身体来跳舞”
……这什么境界啊大哥。。。

评分

参与人数 5体力 +25 人气 +4 收起 理由
plumluvzhenya + 5 + 1 囧~
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 瓢虫顶蚊子
conny + 5 + 1 很可怕!
天如水 + 5 + 1 It was as if watching Stephane skating,
ikoimai + 5 我也见到报告说:「就像在看缩小版的STEPHA ...

查看全部评分

beautytina 发表于 2010-6-26 01:10:55 | 显示全部楼层
OMG。。。天使爱美丽,我超级喜欢那段配乐的。。

借助桥的身体跳舞。。。天。。。这好幽灵。。
 楼主| conny 发表于 2010-6-26 09:53:43 | 显示全部楼层
昨天看到图片 第一反应——这不是高桥 这不是高桥……分明让我想到了“不要离开我”
不过既然反应不错那就好 不是说了 这套节目还要完善……
maruko_221 发表于 2010-6-26 11:17:08 | 显示全部楼层
高桥的节目看起来就像Stephane借助他的身体来跳舞

果然~~~~ 这下真成玫瑰丽人了。。。大爷还期待蚊子狂想曲~~
smilingshine 发表于 2010-6-27 03:45:02 | 显示全部楼层
GOOD TIME ROLL啦,可惜瑞士还是没出线啊~
gx010010 发表于 2010-6-27 23:22:51 | 显示全部楼层
DOI表演+采访
YOUTUBE扒的,1080P清晰版
有和桥的一丁丁

刚忘开共享了 现在应该成了
http://u.115.com/file/f787702480

评分

参与人数 6体力 +30 人气 +6 收起 理由
Wilwarin + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频~~~~
冰山部长 + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息
zhantt + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频
marlin + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频~~
conny + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频

查看全部评分

chiarawang 发表于 2010-6-28 10:52:43 | 显示全部楼层
请问大家,谁有兰比尔08年表演华“玫瑰与骑士”的音乐下载,谢谢大家了!可以把链接发给我或传给我,我的QQ:103564999;email:[email protected]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表