[复制链接]
vivymercury 发表于 2010-9-5 14:14:02 | 显示全部楼层
虫子,乃果然也是到哪儿都要捧着杯Starbucks的咖啡族咩~
乃的笑容真是太nice啦
那句“I just look terrible now~" 真是好萌呐
谢谢1045楼滴视频,某人真是尽显可爱~
 楼主| 西溪 发表于 2010-9-5 15:16:07 | 显示全部楼层
小兰(斑马服)和罗大姐(东奥短节目)分别他们的两套比赛服捐给了Olympic museum了
Source: http://www.olympic.org/en/content/museum/?articleNewsGroup=-1&articleId=97755  
他以后表演应该有另备一套的吧?
gx010010 发表于 2010-9-5 16:30:08 | 显示全部楼层
小兰(斑马服)和罗大姐(东奥短节目)分别他们的两套比赛服捐给了Olympic museum了。
Source:
他 ...
西溪 发表于 2010-9-5 15:16

瓢虫新的日志说这套是借出去的 = =
见下面的日志,4号写的
不晓得怎么回事 他那么爱这套
================
原址
http://www.stephanelambiel.ch/journal/?p=611&lang=en

Stéphane's Journal

Summer 2010
Beijing, China | September 4, 2010

Dear friends,

Sorry for this long period without any updates; this summer has been crazy, I’ll try to give you a good summary of it. It’ll be hard though to remember everything, so many things have happened and I also took 3 weeks vacation after a long season that started last September at the Nebelhorn Trophy!! Let’s get it started…

After Dreams On Ice, I left Narita airport for Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, where I met my best friend Katy with whom I spent a wonderful week! I went there as a new ambassador for SOS-Children Villages. We visited the SOS children village in Ben Tre: in SOS villages children who have lost one or both parents get the opportunity to live together, as a family in a house with a mother, and brothers and sisters get to stay together. Check out the article about my visit on the SOS-Children Villages website. The village also has a school, a kindergarten and a vocational centre; all these facilities also benefit to the children and adolescents that live near the SOS village. I met with the children living in the village and also with the school children: we showed them a video of my performances on ice and I tried to explain what it is like to be a figure skater; the children were so sweet, very attentive and asking many questions. They gave me a lot of energy and I see life from another point of view after this rewarding experience. It was a beautiful country, and very different from what I had seen before while travelling.

My visit to Vietnam was over and I was ready to meet again with my most faithful fans in Japan for a few shows in Niigata with Fantasy On Ice. There I performed the sexy choreography with Shizuka on Beyonce’s song Get Me Bodied and La Traviata exclusively for the last show. It was a big pleasure to feel the excitement of the crowd. Thank you, especially for all the amazing presents you offered me!

Back home, I went to Oberstdorf for a few days to practice with Salome and Peter; then to N.E.R.D’s concert at Paleo (a big music festival between Lausanne and Geneva) with some friends; and it was already time to get my suitcases ready for my next destination: Seoul! How can I describe what happened there? Actually, I was lifted by the magical atmosphere at the venue, and was able to show a clean William Tell program with a 4T, I felt it was so easy and light… please keep sharing your wings my lovely zebras!

End of July, I finally got my 3 weeks vacation including a few days home, a trip to Norway and the warm sun of Cyprus! :-)

Starting skating after 3 weeks holiday, OMG! How can muscles get so lazy after only 3 weeks?! Anyway, I got ready for the inauguration of a new ice rink in Zug, Switzerland, which is a beautiful building! The show was good and I appreciated skating in my country, not far from where William Tell fought for the independence of Switzerland!! I forgot to tell you that I also did a cool photo shoot for the best store in Lausanne! It will come out soon, be patient! Last week, I worked as a consultant with Joannie Rochette for a skating seminar held in Lausanne. We were working with skaters from the Lausanne & Malley skating club and the Suisse Romande team (French speaking part of Switzerland). The children’s eyes were full of sparkles, and I was so happy to watch all those kids with their dreams: it reminded me when I was 7, starting my passion! I wish them a healthy career full happiness and success, even though medals aren’t the most important thing; the life lessons that skating or any other sport gives you can’t be valued! Keep following your dreams! With Joannie, we also attended a small reception organised for us at the Olympic museum where they are exposing our costumes from now on; I decided to lend my costume from the 2006 Olympics. The zebra is hopefully in good hands!

Well, you must be dizzy with all these stories, so I guess I’ll let you go to enjoy every step of your life, new adventures are always waiting for us! Go for it!!!!! Mine is China at the moment and then Japan next week! I’ll tell you all about this in my next Journal entry…

XOXO,

Steph

============
fr weir经纪人tara的推

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
西溪 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息~
花样男子 + 5 + 1 是在中国吗?

查看全部评分

conny 发表于 2010-9-5 18:26:28 | 显示全部楼层
什么都不说了 昨天的表演perfect……而且他真的非常nice……
啥都搞到了 内牛……
爱生活爱小兰 发表于 2010-9-5 20:05:02 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1063# conny
conny都搞到啥了?。。没法到现场的人内牛满面。。
多说说吧~
 楼主| 西溪 发表于 2010-9-5 21:31:27 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1063# conny

对啊,都搞到啥了?说出来也让大家高兴高兴~
 楼主| 西溪 发表于 2010-9-5 21:34:22 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1062# gx010010
这图,这两人的表情,小兰的笑、的眼神、的腿,Oh my gaga
conny 发表于 2010-9-5 21:42:58 | 显示全部楼层
上图吧XD……

我觉得自己真不是一般贪心
昨天他的表演也相当棒 特别是旋转的时候 现场立马疯掉
其实我最喜欢的是那段以you are beautiful为背景音乐的VCR 主要包括了他3届奥运会长节目的精彩镜头 很美妙!

评分

参与人数 5体力 +20 人气 +5 收起 理由
marlin + 5 + 1 茶花女XD
花样男子 + 5 + 1 就差拥抱了
雷诺雅 + 5 + 1 精美图片
Nadja + 5 + 1 嫩真的是圆满了。。。
pooool + 1 挺有心的

查看全部评分

Wilwarin 发表于 2010-9-6 09:22:40 | 显示全部楼层
我也喜欢那段VCR,音乐出来的时候狂摇marlin,这个选择实在太棒鸟
照片啥的都在相机里,相机线在家。。。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
marlin + 5 + 1 我怀疑是某些内部人士做的XD

查看全部评分

QSYfly 发表于 2010-9-6 13:03:11 | 显示全部楼层
嘻嘻,送机的大家都在演出票上签名鸟~~~~
marlin 发表于 2010-9-6 22:47:26 | 显示全部楼层
zhantt 发表于 2010-9-6 22:54:43 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1071# marlin

晕倒,第一个视频说的是矮桥吧?

谁提的问题,让我抱过来mua一下
.. 我一直就叫矮桥,还指望着什么时候去教他说矮桥呢

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
Wilwarin + 5 + 1 教他说。。。我可以倒了。。。
marlin + 5 + 1 是的XDD 怎么连你也叫人家 矮桥 了……XDD ...

查看全部评分

QSYfly 发表于 2010-9-7 12:51:31 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1070# marlin

这个。。。。翻墙无能的人求扒下来的视频T T

shenshen 发表于 2010-9-8 07:01:34 | 显示全部楼层

评分

参与人数 12体力 +60 人气 +12 贡献 +2 收起 理由
西溪 + 5 + 1 再见!
QSYfly + 5 + 1 这就是混进彩排的成果吗!!!!!
zhantt + 5 + 1 精美图片
lxy_1904 + 5 + 1 + 1 没去成的人老泪横流的过眼瘾
joyhull + 5 + 1 美图~
Wilwarin + 5 + 1 + 1 照片太美了太美了
conny + 5 + 1 美死啦……^-^
marlin + 5 + 1 一把团抱住SHENSHEN!我那天看到你的机子就在 ...
gx010010 + 5 + 1 ❤好可爱❤
flyingduck + 5 + 1 还是你家这位比较camera friendly~ 训练的有 ...
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息
beautylam + 5 + 1 惊艳!

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2010-9-8 10:05:15 | 显示全部楼层
自我陶醉~~~~刮干净胡子后果然干净了很多

恩?他西装口袋上面那花是缝上去的?以前是不是用真花来着?........感觉好象宝宝衣服上的大头绣
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表