[花边] Johnny’s Refinery29 shoot

[复制链接]
鱼类 发表于 2013-5-9 10:30:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A look into Johnny’s Refinery29 shoot today.

Refinery29 .jpg  

Refinery29是一个搜罗全世界时尚潮流的网站,是众多潮流人士喜欢去的一个地方,对于那些紧跟时尚潮流、热衷了解更多资讯的人来说,Refinery29是一个值得去的网站,可以匡助您了解到最新的时尚动态。

http://www.refinery29.com/

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2013-5-10 19:24:34 | 显示全部楼层

piu22 发表于 2013-5-11 13:01:16 | 显示全部楼层
蔷伲手背的毛也不修修!
siriana 发表于 2013-6-13 16:08:53 | 显示全部楼层
Johnny Weir's Extravagant Style Is A Labor Of Love — & Luxury

By , Photographed by 

11-johnnyweir-1.jpg

Johnny Weir, Figure Skater, Television Personality, Designer

Athletes in the style spotlight are not uncommon, but we'll argue that no one has ever done it quite as unapologetically extravagant as Mr. Johnny Weir. From dazzling, on-ice creations to — well — dazzling, off-ice ones, it's Weir's strong sense of adventure and self that we can't help but admire. That and, of course, it's hard to look away when the Pennsylvania-born, two-time U.S. Olympian figure skater hits the ice with as much (maybe, more) stage presence as any catwalk queen at Fashion Week.

But, make no mistake, Weir's larger-than-life personality and style is not for the judges' sake. He tells us he's a self-taught student of the wear-what-inspires-you school of thought. And, be that in the rink or on the red carpet, we're always watching to see whatever he comes up with next.

The greatest style lesson I've ever learned: 
"Wear the pieces that you love and inspire you. I taught myself.∠

My first major, big-ticket style purchase:
"When I was 13, I bought Chanel sunglasses with one of my first paychecks. They are aqua gradient, and I still own them.∠

My most surprising, out-of-left-field fashion find:
"At my costume-designer studio in Manhattan, I was going through dusty, old boxes of fabric and found a vintage black tutu from the '70s, which became a hat for Johnny Weir circa now. Not to be outdone, I found a lynx-fur skirt at some Goodwill shop years ago and now use it as a scarf or, if the mood strikes me, a skirt."

My three favorite places to shop:
"Harajuku and Omotesando in Tokyo; Soho and Meatpacking in New York; and Kuznetsky Most, Tverskaya, and Bolshaya Dmitrovka in Moscow."

I could never, ever part with:
"The white-silk jacket I got married in, my olive-green Hermès Birkin, and my first fur coat I bought at Roberto Cavalli on Madison."

My definitive summer go-to outfit:
"My cream Uma Wang balloon tank, Theory leather short shorts, and Rick Owens wedges with my crocodile Céline."

If you were 80 years old today:
"I would dress exactly as I do, although I may have trouble walking in my wedges at 80. I do foresee a lot of vintage Chanel in my future."

11-johnnyweir-2.jpg.gif
Styled by Laura Pritchard, Hair by Bethany Brill, Makeup by Tiffany Patton 

Look 1: Lithium Homme white tuxedo shirt; Mikio Sakabe white short with suspenders; Lanvin black platform booties; Lizzie Fortunato The Desert Lily Necklace, $482, available at Hampden ClothingCartier rose-gold watch;Miriam Haskell gold-and-pearl-twisted necklaces (worn as belt), $375, available at Miriam Haskell.
Look 2: Chanel vintage hot-pink tweed jacket; Limedrop white button-up shirt with long tail; Theory black leather short; Christian Louboutin leopard gold-spike loafer; Hermès classic “H” bangle; Chanel vintage gold bracelet;Opening Ceremony vintage gold bracelet; Miriam Haskell gold multistrand bracelet, $400, available at Miriam HaskellOscar de la Renta Cast Lace Necklace, $550, available at Neiman MarcusLomography Diana F+ Gold Edition Camera, $129, available at Lomography.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表