此外访谈中的重点还包括:
祖姨妈表示暂不透漏D/W的音乐信息,但表示和V/M的节目风格非常不同。

V/M尝试了全新的托举动作。
Tessa伤病已经不影响训练,他们无法确定是否会在索契之后退役。
V/M的新赛季首战将是芬兰杯。

访谈全文:
Secret's out: Virtue, Moir disclose program music
Olympic champions to jazz it up in short, go classical route in free

Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir are gunning for a second straight Olympic title. (Klaus-Reinhold Kany)
By Klaus-Reinhold Kany and Lynn Rutherford, special to icenetwork.com

(08/05/2013) - Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir are getting an early start this season.
Canada's Olympic champions will compete their short dance, set to quickstep and foxtrot rhythms, at the Quebec Summer Championships in Boisbriand, just north of Montreal, on Aug. 10.

"We want to show we are ready and to get the judges' first reaction," said Marina Zoueva, who coaches the team in Canton, Mich.

Unveiling their short dance before judging and technical panels in August gives the couple plenty of time to review the levels assigned to their elements, particularly this season's pattern dance, the Finnstep. To achieve the best results, skaters must hit several key points in each section of the dance.

The program features selections from Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald, kicking off with "Dream a Little Dream."

"The second part is 'Muskrat Ramble,' which has a jazzy sound," Moir said. "The third piece is the well-known 'Dancing Cheek to Cheek.' We worked with (French-Canadian ballroom dance champion) Jean-Marc Généreux, who we first met 10 years ago."

Zoueva's concept is ballroom but wth a twist.

"Tessa and Scott are taking a more jazzy [approach] to the quickstep and foxtrot," she said. "They are born dancers. This style of music is good for the way they play off of each other and use their bodies."

Choreography and music for Virtue and Moir -- and that of their training partners and rivals, U.S. world champions Meryl Davis and Charlie White -- has been kept top secret. In Canton's Arctic Edge Arena, curtains were installed in front of the rink's windows, so onlookers in the lobby could not watch practices. At times, skaters wore Bluetooth wireless headphones.

"Meryl and Charlie's short dance will be quick, designed to show flow and speed," Zoueva said. "The difference is day and night. The couples are super different."

Zoueva prefers to keep Davis and White's music selections private until after U.S. Figure Skating Champs Camp, Aug. 19-25 in Colorado Springs, Colo.

Virtue and Moir will perform their free dance to selections from two turn-of-the-20th-century Russian composers, Alexander Glazunov and Alexander Scriabin.

"The free dance was a longer process [than the short dance] because the music was specially arranged for us," Moir said. "We're using music from Glazunov's ballet Seasons and Scriabin's 'Piano Concerto in F-sharp minor.'"

Dancer Sergei Volodin helped create new lifts, and Ontario dance instructor and choreographer Jennifer Swan assisted with movement. Zoueva picked the music and oversaw the work.

"The program is about the man-woman relationship and how it changes throughout the seasons of life," Zoueva said. "The music is not unusual, but I cannot remember ever seeing it used for a free dance, although it is dance music including a waltz.

"I ran through different music in my brain for a long time before I finally recognized these two pieces would be best for them," she continued. "I knew from my studies at university that these composers go together well."

Virtue and Moir began work on the program soon after the 2013 World Figure Skating Championships, and then took a vacation in May before heading back to the rink in June.

"From a couple like us, the skating world expects something new each season," Virtue said. "It took a lot of work and time, but we have five new lifts and other new elements in our programs."

Virtue -- who had operations in 2008 and 2010 to correct compartmental exertion syndrome in her legs -- emphasized that full-time training has not been a problem for her.

"I know when I have to take a break and relax for an hour or so," she said. "It's not a problem at all, and it fits perfectly in our training schedule."

Although it is generally thought that Virtue and Moir, who have won two world titles in addition to Olympic gold, will retire after this season, Virtue refused to say anything definite.

"We do not know yet what we will do for the season after the Olympics," she said. "We take it year by year.

"Our main goal is certainly the Olympics," Virtue continued. "It's our second Games now, and we know what to expect. But we certainly feel more pressure because we are the defending champions."

Zoueva said Virtue and Moir's first international competition will likely be Finlandia Trophy in early October, followed by Skate Canada and Trophée Eric Bompard.

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

happywong 发表于 2013-8-6 12:49:17 | 显示全部楼层
节目的主题是" the man-woman relationship and how it changes throughout the seasons of life”
kyouya 发表于 2013-8-6 12:51:49 | 显示全部楼层
音乐选得真好~终于不再只是老柴和拉赫了
cxh116 发表于 2013-8-8 17:27:50 | 显示全部楼层
这周末将会直播VM的短节目哦

Tessa & Scott will debut their short dance this weekend in Boisbriand.

Senior Short Dance is scheduled to start at 14:10 on Saturday, August 10.

Glace Sports Rousseau (live stream for main rink):

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/qc-cqe-2013---glace-1

评分

参与人数 1体力 +10 人气 +1 贡献 +1 收起 理由
sunshine + 10 + 1 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

jasminey 发表于 2013-8-8 23:09:16 | 显示全部楼层
 超级期待
 楼主| sunshine 发表于 2013-8-11 03:39:11 | 显示全部楼层
2013.8.10 V/M 在加拿大魁北克地区的比赛Championnats québécois d'été 2013 中,展示了2013-2014赛季的短舞蹈

V/M的这支舞蹈首演获得了76.51分(37.80/38.71)定级情况非常理想
Untitled.jpg

TES 37.80
1 NtMiSt3 6.50 2.80 3 3 2 2 3 3 - - 3 - - - 9.30
2 1FS4 7.00 1.00 2 2 2 2 2 2 - - 2 - - - 8.00
3 2FS4 7.00 1.10 3 2 2 3 2 2 - - 2 - - - 8.10
4 STw4 6.00 1.00 1 2 2 2 2 2 - - 3 - - - 7.00
5 RoLi4 4.00 1.40 3 2 3 3 2 3 - - 3 - - - 5.40

PCS 38.71
Skating Skill 0.80 9.50 9.75 9.50 9.50 9.25 9.50 - - 9.50 - - - 7.60
Transition/Linking Footwork 0.70 9.50 9.75 9.75 9.75 9.50 9.00 - - 9.50 - - - 6.72
Performance/Execution 0.70 9.25 9.50 9.50 10.00 9.75 9.50 - - 9.50 - - - 6.69
Choreography/Composition 0.80 9.75 10.00 9.75 10.00 9.50 9.50 - - 9.75 - - - 7.80
Interpretation 1.00 9.50 10.00 10.00 10.00 10.00 10.00 - - 9.25 - - - 9.90

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 贡献 +1 收起 理由
dudu1984712 + 5 + 1 + 1 感谢发布视频

查看全部评分

happywong 发表于 2013-8-11 08:11:43 | 显示全部楼层

happywong 发表于 2013-8-11 08:12:56 | 显示全部楼层

楼主| sunshine 发表于 2013-8-13 01:25:50 | 显示全部楼层
icenetwork.com 在魁北克夏季比赛后采访了V/M, D/R和美国双人C/S加拿大全新双人组合P/T,

关于V/M的访谈的重点包括:
他们此次参加这个比赛有两个目的,一是展示一下他们的自由舞,再就是测试一下他们的短舞蹈。他们在比赛日的早晨不公开的展示了他们的自由舞,并在下午参加了短舞蹈的比赛。

祖姨妈表示,由于自由舞音乐先前在冰舞比赛中没有人使用过,所以他们想要借这次机会得到裁判的反馈,并表示裁判们对V/M的节目满意,认为非常适合他们。

此外,V/M本赛季的本站准备相对上赛季更为充足。另外祖姨妈透漏,她的另一对弟子D/W的备战情况良好,他们将在9月份美国盐湖城举行的B级赛U.S. Figure Skating International Classic展示新的节目。 祖姨妈还表示,她认为她给两对选手的奥运赛季节目选择了最适合他们的音乐。

关于V/M部分的访谈原文如下:
Virtue, Moir debut jazzy quickstep in Quebec
By Klaus-Reinhold Kany and Lynn Rutherford, special to icenetwork.com
(08/12/2013) - The rinks of Centre d'excellence Sports Rousseau and Municipal Arena in Boisbriand, Quebec, just north of Montreal, hummed with activity last weekend as Olympic contenders debuted new programs at the Québec Summer Figure Skating Championships.

Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir arrived with a dual purpose: perform their free dance before Skate Canada judges and officials, and test their short dance to quickstep and foxtrot rhythms in competition.

They accomplished the first early Saturday morning, when they displayed their free dance, set to selections from Russian composers Alexander Glazunov and Alexander Scriabin, in a private monitoring session.

"We wanted opinions on [the music] we chose, because it has never been used in ice dance before," said Marina Zoueva, who coaches the skaters in Canton, Mich. "I wanted to see the judges' expressions before competition. They were very favorable; they think it is very suitable and a good style for them."

Later that day, Virtue and Moir competed their short dance of quickstep and foxtrot rhythms to Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald selections, notching 76.51 points. Needless to say, they finished atop the field.

Canada's Olympic champions delivered Zoueva's choreography, particularly the first section, with sleek assurance, gaining Level 3 for a midline step sequence that showed fine edges and speed. The remaining elements, including both sequences of the Finnstep pattern as well as a closing rotational lift, earned Level 4's from the technical panel.

With its jazz-infused renditions of "Dream a Little Dream" and "Cheek to Cheek," as well as the Dixieland "Muskrat Ramble," the program is more evocative of a speakeasy than a ballroom, which was Zoueva's intent.

"I like this type of dance," she said. "I am very happy it was chosen for the Olympics. It is sophisticated but can also be passionate. The skaters can tell a romantic story."

The team gained many +3 grades of execution (GOEs), and five of the six judges awarded a perfect "10" for interpretation.

"It was a very good start, and like every other season, the program is going to continue to develop," Virtue, 24, said. "I am excited that it went so well today, but we will always adjust one thing or another during the season."

"It's always fun to perform in front of the public," Moir, 25, said. "The best way to learn is to compete."

Zoueva thinks the Quebec competition will help Virtue and Moir kick-start their season.

"It was a good performance for such an early time of the year," she said. "Actually, it was a good performance for any time of the year."

The coach added that the Canadians are further along in their competitive preparation than last season, when an injury to Moir's neck forced them to withdraw from their first international event, the Finlandia Trophy.

"Last season, we had a little delay in the beginning because of injury," she said. "And then we started off a little uncomfortable at Skate Canada. We had a little problem with the lifts being over time."

Zoueva reports Virtue and Moir's training partners Meryl Davis and Charlie White -- who defeated the Canadians three times last season, including at the 2013 World Figure Skating Championships -- are similarly well prepared. The reigning U.S. and world champions will debut their new programs at the U.S. Figure Skating International Classic in Salt Lake City in September.

"I think, really, I picked the best music of their careers for both teams," Zoueva said. "I picked the music and styles that will show what each of them does best."

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表