[资讯] Tim Goebel 说自己已经恢复80%了

[复制链接]
鱼类 发表于 2004-6-25 09:40:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tim Goebel 在COI的表演中已经可以成功完成三周半跳了,而且身体的伤已经好得差不多了。

以下是Tim Goebel 在他的官方网站的日记内容:

Hi everybody.
I figured I would write you to let you know I am having my tonsils out Thursday. It’s not a real big thing. I actually laughed when the doctor told me I had tonsillitis. I didn’t think a person my age was susceptible to tonsillitis.

It’s elective surgery. So it’s done on an outpatient basis. I will be home Thursday night if there are no complications. My mother is with me and will stay for a while until I feel better and can get around OK.

I have had sore throats four or five times a year for the past several years. I would get to feeling bad and then have to take a day or two off to get well. I didn’t want to go into this season after I have fixed a lot of other problems and then have to take time off for being sick or having my tonsils removed.

I like ice cream a lot and that is part of the recovery process – eating all the ice cream I want!

I don’t expect to be off the ice for long. I’ll give myself plenty of time to get this healed. The doctors told me I could do whatever I want when I feel well enough but not to do too much physical activity too quickly. I will have plenty of time to write journals the next couple of weeks since I won’t be talking too much. So I will let you know how the Champions On Ice second tour did and then tell you about my Grand Prix assignments.

I’ll talk, er write, hopefully by the end of the weekend!

不能不闹 发表于 2004-6-25 09:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
这么大了 还摘除扁桃体 真是太怪异了
不知道他的艺术表现力有没有可能有点提高
花样滑冰不只是四周跳这么简单
最爱关颖珊 发表于 2004-6-25 11:39:00 | 显示全部楼层
这个摘除扁桃体都是小孩做吗?我小的时候扁桃体也发过炎,不过吃点药打个针就好了。
  我想他恢复之后Frank有没有那么多精力带他啊?现在Kirk也投到Frank的门下了,再加上还有Evan Lysacek,Danielle KAHLE ……虽然说有助手,但是一个人带四个也不是那么容易的。
schumyzhai 发表于 2004-6-25 20:27:00 | 显示全部楼层
尽管一直不喜欢他的艺术表现,不过还是为他的恢复而高兴。其实他还是比较适合节奏欢快的配乐,千万不要再拿古典开刀了。
margaret 发表于 2004-6-25 21:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
不知他的发型改变了没有,那个方便面头实在是难看啊.
iceskater 发表于 2004-7-18 19:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
我看好他,他的表演很自然而且感情很热烈的,容易感染裁判。

不过不是很喜欢看男子单人滑。
此间的少年 发表于 2004-7-18 21:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用iceskater在2004-7-18 19:17:55的发言:
我看好他,他的表演很自然而且感情很热烈的,容易感染裁判。

不过不是很喜欢看男子单人滑。

真的假的啊???他的表演容易感染裁判??要是那样的话他早就成世界冠军了。楼上千万别考虑做裁判啊!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表