关颖珊挑战新赛季   [转帖]

[复制链接]
alexes 发表于 2004-9-24 21:27:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
关颖珊挑战新赛季 聘请名导重新演绎西班牙舞曲
http://sports.sina.com.cn 2004年09月24日19:10 新浪体育

新浪体育讯 关颖珊,八次全美花样滑冰冠军,五次世界花样滑冰锦标赛冠军。她以优雅的姿态、行云流水的舞步、高超的技术成为当代冰坛的花样滑冰皇后。今次她将在贝氏国际花样滑冰赛上向观众奉献她新近编排的节目“包莱罗”。

包莱罗是一种西班牙风格的轻快的舞曲,但是却对运动员技术水平要求非常高。在1984的冬奥运会上珍托维尔与克里斯托弗-迪恩便表演的这段曲目,并夺得了该届冬奥会冰舞的冠军。

“我一直渴望能表演包莱罗,虽然我的经验有些不足,”关颖珊说,“但是我相信我能表现出这种类型的音乐的内涵。”

为了这个曲目关颖珊特地请来了克里斯托弗-迪恩为其作舞蹈指导。在他的指导下,相信关颖珊必能在艺术表现力上更上一层楼。让我们期待在下周五关颖珊这套节目的精彩亮相吧。

对于即将到来的新赛季,关颖珊表示,在技术动作上她并不打算做三周连三周。虽然许多竞争对手包括日本的世界冠军荒川静香已经在秘密准备这个动作。但是关颖珊的艺术表现力更胜一筹。这虽然这是她第一次演绎“包莱罗”,但是关颖珊下定决心要用一种不同的方式来表现这段音乐,而不是单纯的模仿珍托维尔与克里斯托弗-迪恩。

“包莱罗”虽然是克里斯托弗-迪恩与珍托维尔的代表作,但是克里斯托弗-迪恩却认为“包莱罗”并不仅仅属于他们,他相信任何人都有重新诠释它的权利。

“关颖珊非常认真,她一遍又一遍听包莱罗,以从中发现新的东西,并把它编排到节目中去。克里斯托弗-迪恩在位于科罗拉多州的家中说:“大家都期待她全新表演,她和教练会给我们带来让人惊讶的新东西。”

关颖珊将在下月的美国大奖赛上和加拿大大奖赛上表演这套全新的曲目。而对于2006年的奥运会,她说她每天都在考虑是否要参加。在之前的三届奥运会上她都在非常有希望夺冠的情况与金牌擦肩而过。

“我总是尽我的全力参加比赛,用我的灵魂表演。”这是她在长野冬奥会后接受采访时是说的。1998年,她输给了她的同胞利平斯基。而2002年,则输给了俄罗斯名将斯鲁茨卡娅。

“我再也不是16岁了,我的身体一天天强壮,人也越来越成熟。每次奥运会或者赛季结束的时候,我都要问自己我是不是已做的最好。这也许就是我为什么还要参加比赛的根本原因吧。”关颖珊说:“我很幸运,我在过去的运动生涯中积累了足够的经验,并且,我也有足够的体力把所积累的经验运用到比赛中去。”

是的,关颖珊正是凭着对花样滑冰无比的热爱和不断创新的精神,在竞争日益激烈的冰坛保持自己的巅峰状态,并且不断地向一个又一个奖杯发起冲击。正是她的行动向世人诠释了真正的体育精神。(黎子)

cozybreeze 发表于 2004-9-24 21:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
不会吧?
关依然没有冲击三连三的计划??
不是说她最近在苦练的吗,
如果再不发展三连三,技术上的劣势真的无可挽回啦
此间的少年 发表于 2004-9-24 21:44:00 | 显示全部楼层
哦买噶得
还不打算跳三连三?
是不是成功率太低了啊!!
eric2000 发表于 2004-9-24 21:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
在之前的三届奥运会上她都在非常有希望夺冠的情况与金牌擦肩而过。

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

记者犯错了。
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2004-9-24 22:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
而且02年她不仅是输给小卡娅,还输给了Hughes
不能不闹 发表于 2004-9-24 23:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
she can't let the audience down,moreover,she can't let the music down.
cause 'BOLERO'is such a classic piece of music.and i suppose,as for michelle,
this is definetely a brand new challenge.
WOW is all that i could say! WOW for her courageous decision and also for the
power that i could feel from the spirit out of her .
anyway,good for her!

最爱关颖珊 发表于 2004-9-25 08:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
大家不要误解啊!!这篇文章实际上是翻译自这篇文章(因为要上那个网站要注册,我只好斗胆贴出来了)这个新浪记者翻译的好多地方都不对!
     Kwan Grows Musically
The champion figure skater works with choreographer Dean to develop a program to 'Bolero.' She will unveil it at event next Friday.
   By Helene Elliott, Times Staff Writer
   Michelle Kwan had to win eight U.S. figure skating titles and five world championships before she felt ready to perform to "Bolero."

And when the Manhattan Beach resident decided to tackle Maurice Ravel's dramatic composition this season, she sought help from the ultimate source.
She turned to skater-turned-choreographer Christopher Dean, who teamed with Jayne Torvill in a gold medal-winning ice dance to "Bolero" at the 1984 Winter Olympics.

"I've always thought of skating to 'Bolero' but I didn't think I was mature enough or experienced enough," Kwan said. "You have to mature into certain types of music."

Dean agreed to work with Kwan's coach, Rafael Arutunian, and Kwan will reveal the product of their collaboration next Friday at the Campbell's International Figure Skating Classic at St. Paul, Minn.

Kwan, 24, said that although the foundation of the program was set, the details were evolving. For one thing, [B]she said, she wasn't ready to try a triple-triple combination jump at the season-opener, where the women's field is scheduled to include 2004 world champion Shizuka Arakawa of Japan, world bronze medalist Sasha Cohen of Laguna Niguel and 2004 U.S. bronze medalist Jennifer Kirk.[/B]

The men are led by 2004 world silver medalist Brian Joubert of France, U.S. champion Johnny Weir and Salt Lake City bronze medalist Timothy Goebel, who trains in El Segundo.

From the moment she first considered "Bolero," Kwan was intent on interpreting it and not merely copying Torvill and Dean.

"From [Dean's] masculine choreography, it has to grow on me," she said. "The music is amazing and eventually, after a couple of months and at nationals [in January], it will be more of a finished product."

The music has long been associated with the British duo, and Dean acknowledged his sentimental attachment to "Bolero" but said he and Torvill "don't have any entitlement" to it. He described it as "mathematical in form, almost hypnotic" as it builds with passionate intensity.

"Michelle was watching the movement and taking it on technically. Ultimately, she's going to find nuances in the music and make them her own," he said from Colorado Springs, Colo., where he lives with his wife, Jill Trenary, a former U.S. and world figure skating champion.

To get a woman's perspective, Dean consulted fellow choreographer Catarina Lindgren. Dean did the initial work with Kwan at her Lake Arrowhead training base and called the effort "from a structural and emotional level, pretty successful."

He added, " 'Bolero' is something that can transcend its time more than some of the other pieces of music skaters have used. With its passion and its depth of edges, it's geared very much for the ice."

Kwan will have two more chances to refine the program next month. She's entered in two Grand Prix events, Skate America and Skate Canada. She said she was taking a day-by-day approach in deciding whether to compete at the 2006 Turin Olympics, although her third try for gold appears all but certain.

"That puts less pressure on myself," she said.

Kwan finished a close second to Tara Lipinski at the 1998 Nagano Games and was third at Salt Lake City in 2002, behind Sarah Hughes of the U.S. and Irina Slutskaya of Russia.

"I'm not 16 anymore," she said. "My body's changing and my brain is changing. When the Olympics come around, or the end of the season, I want to know whether I've done the best I can. It's that much harder physically and easier mentally, which is the opposite of what it used to be. In a way, it's actually better to be older and wiser….

"Now, you put more heart into it. You do have that sense, that experience. I'm in a lucky position. I'm in this sport long enough
最爱关颖珊 发表于 2004-9-25 08:53:00 | 显示全部楼层
从我用粗体字显示的那段来看,实际上是指关不打算在赛季初的Campbell's International Figure Skating Classic上用triple triple!这个新浪记者曲解了关的意思啊!!气死我了…………
Penny 发表于 2004-9-25 10:41:00 | 显示全部楼层
我说她还不吸取今年世锦赛的教训提高难度啊!这个记者还不如转英文版的让我们自己看!!
cozybreeze 发表于 2004-9-25 16:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用最爱关颖珊在2004-9-25 8:53:21的发言:
从我用粗体字显示的那段来看,实际上是指关不打算在赛季初的Campbell's International Figure Skating Classic上用triple triple!这个新浪记者曲解了关的意思啊!!气死我了…………

希望能在北京的GPF看到关跳好3-3[em12]
柏山艾莉 发表于 2004-9-25 23:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
看来关还是藏了一手啊
估计在GPF上就能看到关的3-3了
估计不会是简单的3-3
因为如果是简单的3-3 比如3toe-3toe这样的连跳 她以前都做过 而且成果率高 更何况也没什么好藏的
另外如果是简单的连跳在世锦赛上就跟本没有竞争实力 她必须冲更高难度的
cozybreeze 发表于 2004-9-26 11:47:00 | 显示全部楼层
大家来预测一下关会冲击哪两种3-3
我猜是3flip-3toe或者3toe-3loop,嘿嘿
yueguang 发表于 2004-9-26 13:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得如果有 2个3-3连跳的话,其中的一个必定是3TOE-3TOE

另外一个可能是3TOE-3LOOP !!!

这只是预测!!!
最爱关颖珊 发表于 2004-9-26 13:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
我个人觉得关是不可能在GPF中做出triple tirple的,她总共才在GPF中做过一次triple triple,而且还是很久远的96年,她似乎对于GPF一点都不重视,在她心里面,也许GPF和Skate America,Skate Canada也没什么本质区别,看她每次都是心不在焉的样子……我觉得如果她要能在全美锦标赛跳出triple triple就已经挺不容易了,GPF就算了~~~
  至于triple triple的种类……我觉得不太可能是接3loop的连跳,关的跳跃高度太低,要不点冰接的话难度比较大
小公主 发表于 2004-9-26 15:50:00 | 显示全部楼层
不知小关会穿怎么样的服装来表现她的新节目,很期待啊。10月1日快到啦!可惜我也不能及时看到。[em00]

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表