[讨论] Shae-Lynn feels re-Bourne [转帖]

[复制链接]
alexes 发表于 2004-9-28 18:36:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.chathamdailynews.ca/webapp/sitepages/content.asp?contentid=80783&catname=Local+Sports

sp10.jpg

[B]Shae-Lynn feels re-Bourne
World champion eager to resume career with new dance partner [/B]

By Mark Malone
Local Sports - Monday, September 27, 2004 @ 09:00

Shae-Lynn Bourne’s fans wanted her to keep dancing, and so did she.

Their support helped convince the Chatham native to take a shot at resuming her competitive skating career.

“They definitely had a say in it,” she said during a visit to her hometown Saturday.

“It really helped me because they’re the people that are paying, they’re the people that are coming. And because of them, I’m skating. I’m doing what I love because they love watching it.”

Bourne is training with a new partner, Peter Tchernyshev of the United States.

The ice dancers are aiming for the 2006 Winter Olympics, if they qualify and if Tchernyshev is granted Canadian citizenship.

They’ll debut in December with Celebration on Ice. The tour is scheduled to visit Sarnia on Dec. 19.

“It’s going great,” said Bourne, 28. “It’s fun. I’m excited. We’re trying to come up with a different look than what both of us had with different partners.

“We’re excited to see how people will respond the first time.”

Bourne won the 2003 world title with longtime partner Victor Kraatz of Qualicum Beach, B.C. He quit later that year.

She’s been skating solo since then but wanted to dance again.

“A lot of fans were writing me and saying, ‘Shae, please don’t quit,’ and a lot of people were positive,” she said. “That also gave me a push in that direction, I think.

“I felt better about making that decision because I didn’t know at first how they would respond, but it was very positive. I felt, well, if the fans also are excited about this, then it can’t be so bad.”

Tchernyshev, who was born in Russia, won five straight U.S. titles with Naomi Lang.

He was looking for a partner after Lang retired and had a baby.

Bourne and Tchernyshev share the same coach, Nikolai Morosov, in Newington, Conn. They began practising this spring.

“We just tried out basically for a couple months and decided that we’re going to skate together,” she said. “But we’re not preparing for competition this season. We’re going to see if he’ll have citizenship for the Olympics and, if not, we’ll just do pro stuff and tours and shows.

“For this year we’ll just be doing shows.”

Bourne also has some solo shows left. She’ll skate Saturday in St. John’s, Nfld., and Oct. 16 in Hamilton.

She had fun skating by herself earlier this year.

“It was different to go out alone but I really enjoyed it, honestly. I loved performing and I was coaching as well and I still enjoyed my life.

“It was a big change but, at the same time, change is sometimes good and doors opened.”

What didn’t change was her love for ice dancing.

She and Kraatz won 10 Canadian senior championships as well as six medals at the worlds: one gold, one silver and four bronze.

“I still have a passion to skate with someone,” she said. “I did that for 13 years. You question a lot because when Victor quit, he did not have the passion to keep skating and mine never died.

“I still wanted to do that, so for me, it’s sort of a neat challenge to skate with somebody different, someone who is also passionate about skating and wanting to grow and do things. So for me, it’s just another opportunity. It’s another chance to take my skating to another level maybe and in a different way.

“For me, life didn’t stop. That’s how it felt at first when he quit – life sort of stopped. But life goes on and I had the chance to skate with someone new, so why not?”

The plan after she and Kraatz won the worlds was to perform in shows for a few years. The gold medal would have been their ticket to better contracts.

Now she has to start over because she and Tchernyshev are an unproven team.

“You need titles,” she said. “And with this new partner, I don’

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

楼主| alexes 发表于 2004-10-1 00:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
这里是Peter的一个采访,也谈到了一些关于和Shae合作的事情,还有以前的搭档Naomi
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17135
Trinity翻译

Peter Tchernysev's Interview to Russian Paper
I Said No To Grishuk Because of My Wife

St. Petersburg’s skater Peter Chernyshev, who represented the US, can become a World Champion with Shae-Lynn Bourne, but now, he is choreographing for Berezhnaya and Sikharulidze
US National champion in ice dance, Peter Chernyshev stayed in his hometown of St. Petersburg for several weeks.

As Smena already reported, next season, Chernyshev will perform with former World champion Shae-Lynn Bourne. So, Russia, represented by Tatiana Navka and Roman Kostomarov, may unexpectedly loose the title, and St. Petersburg, represented by Peter, can get that title. Peter himself prefers to
be called Petya

Following his grandfather

I was named after my grandfather, Petr Sergeevich Chernyshev, who won USSR figure skating championships four times. So, I’m keeping up with the family tradition. I started in singles and even learned triple jumps that were still rare at the late 80s. I was Leningrad’s champion and once even made top ten at USSR cup. True, the triples worked only every other time, and I didn’t learn the axel. At 18, I switched to ice dance.

Q: What made you move to America?

A: Meeting Oksana Grishuk was the point that made me realize that I can get some success in ice dance.

Q: Did you really had a chance of possibly skating with future two-times Olympic champion?

A: Imagine that. Yes. Oksana made the offer. Then, she had a fight with Evgeni Platov. Zhenya stayed in Natalia Dubova’s group and started to skate with Tania Navka. Oksana, who was fourth at Worlds that season was ready to team up with such a young and inexperienced dancer as myself. We skated for month and a half with her at Natalia Linichuk’s. Thanks to Oksana, I realized an important truth: dance is a hard labor. I always thought of myself as a strong, energetic, physically well-prepared skater, but I was lost next to Oksana’s energy level. She worked like she was wound up.

Q: Then, why didn’t your team happen?

A: At the time when we tried to skate together, I was in the middle of romancing my future wife Natalia Annenko. She was pretty famous skater in USSR , performing in the ice dance with Genrikh Sretenski. We trained in Moscow in the private club, and my wife and her partner became hostages, sort of. Because I went to Linichuk’s group, they weren’t allowed to go to America to World Pros. Then we decided as a family, we have to go to America where Natasha could have a career as a professional.

Partner of the Star.

Q: Did you have any regrets about sacrificing your career for you wife, and everything ending up in the divorce?

A: We lived with Natasha for seven wonderful years. So our union broke up, but I have no regrets.

Q: When did the fate lead you to Naomi Lang?

A: She became my second partner in America. By the time of our teaming up, I had lived in the US for three years and was specifically looking for American partner, even though I had some options with Canadian and Swiss partners.

Q: Is that true that Naomi is a daughter of an Indian chief?

A: She is not chief’s daughter, but her father is true-blooded Indian from Caruke tribe. Her Indian name is Mahita Han - means Morning Star. Naomi never forgot her roots and kept in touch with her tribe. Even I had a chance to participate, together with my partner, in holiday events, organized by Indians. True, in real life they are different from the ones described by Phenimore Cooper.

Q: For all the years skating together, did Naomi learned our “great and powerful” language?

A: Now, she practically learned it. She has a Russian boyfriend, ice acrobat Vladimir Besedin who is well known by the St. Petersburg’s audiences. They recently had a daughter, Lillie-Ashley Vladimirovna. Lately, Naomi simply impressed me with her knowledge of Russian.

Q: So, it turns out you are without a partner for
hongligl 发表于 2004-10-1 09:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
Good for her. I was kind of wondering what she's going to do all by herself. Now a new partner.  Hopefully good team together.  I love her skating.
felicity 发表于 2004-10-27 21:19:00 | 显示全部楼层

太棒了,希望他们能在06年冬奥会取得好成绩!

完美的组合 男的帅 女的美 技术也很好!!!

Penny 发表于 2004-10-29 10:03:00 | 显示全部楼层

shae-lynn能重返真是件好事!不知她和peter配合得怎么样。

城市浪荡子 发表于 2004-10-29 10:08:00 | 显示全部楼层
强烈抗议斑竹搞了这么多洋文而不翻译!!
鱼类 发表于 2004-10-29 10:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用城市浪荡子在2004-10-29 10:08:54的发言: 强烈抗议斑竹搞了这么多洋文而不翻译!!
相互理解一下吧,版主也都是有工作的,平时都很忙。再说现在有很多的翻译软件,看懂这篇文章并不难。
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2004-11-4 08:48:00 | 显示全部楼层

Shae和Peter还是没有能合作下去

转自http://bladesonice.com/mag/blaweb1.htm

End Of The Dream Team

Tucson, AZ - Canadian world champion Shae Lynn Bourne contacted BLADES On Ice magazine to announce today that the ice dancing partnership that began in April with U.S. ice dancer Peter Tchernyshev ended over differing goals.

“When we started in April, we planned to compete for Canada in the hopes of making the 2006 Olympic Team and to do some shows,” Bourne explained. “Recently Peter decided not to pursue Canadian citizenship and felt he couldn't commit the partnership to more than a year. Our goals were different, so we decided to end the partnership.”

Bourne said she is anxious to continue to perform and is now going to pursue her singles career.

Photo above by: Nigel Barker

草珊瑚 发表于 2004-11-4 12:34:00 | 显示全部楼层

5555555......还在期待06年看见这支梦之队呢......

不管怎样,愿Shae的单人生涯一切顺利...

yueguang 发表于 2004-11-4 18:03:00 | 显示全部楼层

真是太可惜了,我还一直在期待看到他们的节目!!

看来再没有希望在业余比赛中看到她了!!

PS:刚才下载到他们训练(还是比赛?)的视频,感觉很好,可惜啊,可惜!!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表