[讨论] 长洲未来 Mirai Nagasu 讨论专帖(换教练)

[复制链接]
丽丽熊 发表于 2007-10-7 22:43:00 | 显示全部楼层
唉,从上个月看到未来本赛季的第一次亮相后就发现她胖了,看来真是到了关键时刻了,跨过这个槛才行啊!
小翅膀 发表于 2007-10-7 23:49:39 | 显示全部楼层
呃~~普遍都摔,会8会跟冰面有关啊……木偶那段动作很可爱哇,最后谢幕的时候眼睛一弯,真卡通
fjn219 发表于 2007-10-8 00:28:38 | 显示全部楼层
bless未来~~~~~
franzlfan 发表于 2007-12-18 03:15:22 | 显示全部楼层

Mirai在JGPF前夕更新的journal(12月1日)

呵呵,Mirai在12月1日更新的journal,我竟然现在才看到,转自Mirai的官网([url]http://www.figureskatersonline.com/mirainagasu[/url]):

December 1, 2007

Hey everyone,

Just grabbing a chance to type a little something in between all of my studying for some test at school! Can I tell you all something? High school life is amazing! It is a workout just to get from one hallway to another! And of course, I feel like a midget again!

Well, you might know that I've been to two Junior Grand Prix, one in Lake Placid and one in Croatia. Those trips were adventures!

After Croatia, I was sped off onto another journey to another country! Japan was SWEET!!!! LOL!!! Thank you to all the Japanese fans who gave Team USA their support!

Afterwards, Thanksgiving just popped out of nowhere, and we celebrated, of course, by eating turkey and in my case, lots of ice cream and cake!

And now we come to today! Since JGP Final is coming up, I am off to Poland tomorrow! Bring your umbrellas everyone and bundle up because it is freezing in Poland! (not like CA)

:) Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

另外Mirai的官网上还有更新JGP Lake Placid的照片,特别是Personal里面有很多可爱的合影哦:)
凤求凰 发表于 2007-12-18 14:27:27 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得Mirai胖倒没咋胖啊,倒是很明显的显高了,尤其是那一双比例BH的长腿,MS日美对抗赛的合影上显得她的腿都快跟Mao差不多长了,她本身比Mao还矮不少。这个赛季到现在为止我觉得还是在慢慢调整吧,而且也是比的越来越好了。她上个赛季在比全美之前也一直有存周的问题,全美也降组了一个3lutz,但是世青赛就比的很好,只要在最关键的比赛之前解决了问题,就OK了。

我看到美国冰迷担心的是全美应该是本赛季她第一次可能也是唯一一次的滑成年长度的节目,体力方面,还有LP多出来的那个旋转可能会对她有所困扰。但是我觉得她应该在美国国内参加地区赛事跟俱乐部赛事都有参加成年组吧,不过我也没有找到太多资料,都是她9月份以前的国内比赛情况了。。。。。。。
franzsfan 发表于 2007-12-18 16:59:51 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 凤求凰 于 2007-12-18 14:27 发表

我看到美国冰迷担心的是全美应该是本赛季她第一次可能也是唯一一次的滑成年长度的节目,体力方面,还有LP多出来的那个旋转可能会对她有所困扰。但是我觉得她应该在美国国内参加地区赛事跟俱乐部赛事都有参加成年组吧,不过我也没有找到太多资料,都是她9月份以前的国内比赛情况了。。。。。。。

我也是好奇这个,她和00这个赛季还是都参加世青赛的吧?那Mirai之前那个节目的音乐剪辑好像只有青少年组的长度啊,那全美的时候是还要加一段音乐吗?而00的音乐剪辑到了世青赛的时候要剪去一段?
青柚子 发表于 2007-12-19 19:01:32 | 显示全部楼层
她不会没有英文名吧?美国人
frenchrabbit 发表于 2007-12-20 00:31:31 | 显示全部楼层
给未来小朋友加油!
To 126楼,如果未来是参加全美成年组比赛,那么音乐是要加一段的。OO的世青赛音乐是要剪掉一段的,就是这样的!
Astar11 发表于 2007-12-20 00:33:27 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 franzsfan 于 2007-12-18 16:59 发表

我也是好奇这个,她和00这个赛季还是都参加世青赛的吧?那Mirai之前那个节目的音乐剪辑好像只有青少年组的长度啊,那全美的时候是还要加一段音乐吗?而00的音乐剪辑到了世青赛的时候要剪去一段?

大概可以参加下mao参加06jr的情况.不过我从来没认真看过那个视频
franzsfan 发表于 2007-12-20 00:33:27 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 frenchrabbit 于 2007-12-20 00:31 发表
给未来小朋友加油!
To 126楼,如果未来是参加全美成年组比赛,那么音乐是要加一段的。OO的世青赛音乐是要剪掉一段的,就是这样的!

啊,原来是这样,谢谢兔子的解答啦,呵呵^_^

原帖由 Astar11 于 2007-12-20 00:33 发表

大概可以参加下mao参加06jr的情况.不过我从来没认真看过那个视频

摸摸,非常理解……^^
franzlfan 发表于 2008-1-25 18:19:28 | 显示全部楼层

Fourteen-year-old Nagasu leads after stunning short

恭喜Mirai!长节目也要加油哦!

Mirai Nagasu's brilliant short program started with a successful triple-triple combo. (Michelle Harvath)

By Lynn Rutherford, special to icenetwork.com
(01/24/2008)

If Mirai Nagasu skates her free program anything like she did her short, she'll easily take the ladies title at the 2008 U.S. Figure Skating Championships.
What she won't have is a trip to the 2008 World Championships in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The winsome 14-year-old captured the crowd and judges with her peppy take to Gershwin's classic, "I Got Rhythm." The program included a strong triple Lutz-triple toe combination; speedy, well-centered spins; and a beautifully extended spiral sequence. Four of her five non-jumping elements gained Level 4.
The bubbly teen could barely contain herself talking to reporters in the event's mixed zone.
"It was just so much fun out there," she said. "I just wanted to land my triple-triple, and to be in first place is so exciting."
The petite dynamo racked up an astonishing 70.23 points, the highest-ever total for a ladies' short program at the U.S. Championships. Surprisingly, she produced her historic performance with just a few hours rest.
"Last night, I couldn't sleep; I was so excited," Nagasu bubbled. "I got in trouble with my mom, because she wanted me to rest. I kept mentally visualizing the program in my head. I didn't sleep, because I was so excited."
Kiyoto Nagasu will likely forgive her daughter, who leads the field by 5.08 points.
"I have to say that was her best short of the season," Nagasu's head coach, Charlene Wong, said. "I think Mirai did have some nerves; she just dealt with them. I'm especially happy about her triple-triple combination. That's the first time she's landed it [in competition]."
Despite the accolades, Nagasu is trying hard to keep her cool for Saturday night's free skate.
"My goal right now is just to skate my best and have fun," she said.
Regardless of what fireworks Nagasu may have in store, she will not be able to jump her way onto the 2008 world team. Under ISU rules, the California teen -- born April 16, 1993 -- is too young for the senior championship. Instead, it's likely that the skater will compete at the world junior championships, to be held Feb. 25 - Mar. 2 in Sofia, Bulgaria.

Ashley Wagner doesn't have that problem. The 16-year-old army brat from Alexandria, Va., vaulted into second place with a powerful performance, to music from "King Henry VIII," that featured a triple Lutz-triple loop combo.
Wagner earned 65.15 points for her display.
"I came here hoping to do a nice, clean program," she said. "I've been doing the triple-triple at home, and I figured I would see how it felt here in practice. I had nothing to lose. it was my national senior debut, and I figured I might as well put on a show."
Wagner, who was born in Germany and also lived in California and Alaska before her father took a job at the Pentagon, said the deep U.S. field helped motivate her to skate better.
"I feel like I'm one of the older skaters here, and I'm only 16," she said. "You can always feel younger skaters on your tail. It really inspired me and helped prepare me to skate as a senior."
Another under-aged youngster, 15-year-old Rachael Flatt, grabbed third place with her mature, sophisticated skate to Gershwin's "It Ain't Necessarily So."
The Colorado Springs-based teen joined the triple-triple party with a strong triple Lutz-triple toe loop. She scored 62.91 points.
"It's so great to know I skated my best," Flatt said. "My training has been going really well. I knew I could do it, and I did. This program has come a long way since the beginning of the season."
Like Nagasu, Flatt is too young to compete at worlds. According to ISU regulation 108-2, a skater must turn 15 by July 1 of the year preceding the event. Flatt was born on July 21st, 1992, missing the cut-off by 20 days.
Defending champion Kimmie Meissner sits fourth after falling on a triple flip in her short to Peter Gabriel's "The Feeling Begins." She enters the free skate with 57.58 points, 12.65 points behind Nagasu.
"I thought the performance was really good; I was really into it," she said. "The flip was just a silly mistake. I was jumping great in practice. I was like, 'What happened?' It just didn't go up."
After falling, Meissner quickly righted herself and skated the rest of her program clean.
"I said, 'All right, Kimmie, it happened, forget about it,'" she said. "I've had falls in competition before, and I know how to handle it."
Meissner, who is coming off a disappointing sixth-place finish at the recent Grand Prix Final, remained upbeat about her skating and her future in the sport.
"I don't want to talk about [my performances at] the Grand Prix Final; I just had a bad day," she said. "I just have to stay focused all the way through the long program.
"It's great to see U.S. skating has a lot of young skaters coming up. When I was younger, I was excited to do well. I'm happy for them, and I'm happy for myself."
Another favorite, 2007 world junior champion Caroline Zhang, also faltered. The 14-year-old two-footed and under-rotated the second jump of an intended triple flip-triple toe combination, and an intended triple Lutz was also downgraded by the technical panel.
"I'm glad my spins went well," Zhang said. "My jumps could have been a lot better. I was kind of surprised. Those are my lowest technical marks this season, and I had two downgrades."
Zhang earned 53.49 points and enters the free skate in seventh place. 2008 Eastern Sectionals champion Katrina Hacker moved into fifth place with a conservative but elegant performance to the theme from Love Story.
The 17-year-old opened with a triple toe-double toe combination, far easier than that of the other top skaters. She did a three-turn out of the landing of her triple loop, but her spins, spirals and step sequences were superb.
"It felt really good," Hacker, who trains at the Skating Club of Boston under Mark Mitchell and Peter Johansson, said.
"I really wanted to skate well, to represent my training. I wish I could have done a solid triple loop, but I just turned out of it a little."
As things stand now, Hacker is the next age-eligible skater, after Wagner and Meissner, for the third spot on the 2008 U.S. world team.
"I'm not thinking about that; I had no idea," she said. "I didn't know who skated before me and how many points they had. It's my first senior nationals, and I just want to skate two good programs and see what happens after that."
丽丽熊 发表于 2008-1-26 23:07:18 | 显示全部楼层
今天看了下sp视频,未来mm貌似长高了,跳跃的力量也很好,四肢尤其是腿很长很细,可素,为虾米上半身感觉短而且方,都木有腰了 !还有,似乎长高了不少,sp的衣服都有点短有点小了[em66]
franzlfan 发表于 2008-1-27 11:59:40 | 显示全部楼层

恭喜Mirai全美夺冠!^_^

恭喜Mirai了!她应该是第一位拿到全美Junior Title以后的第二年就拿到Senior Title的女孩了吧?不过也有新规则的原因,不然如果是旧规则下她可能这次拿不到冠军^_^

Well done Mirai!!!
郭芙蓉 发表于 2008-1-27 12:01:12 | 显示全部楼层
恭喜未来了。拿到了title。而且33也出来了,明年上成年组大有可为。
丽丽熊 发表于 2008-1-27 12:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
恭喜下未来,拿到了全美的冠军,希望小mm能熬过发育关,继续加油
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表