[讨论] SASHA的自传.

[复制链接]
小公主 发表于 2005-2-22 18:18:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
cohen.jpg

SASHA准备出自传啊.题目叫FIRE ON ICE

不知道SASHA会不会像小关那样大方.?送一本给我啊.如果它在中国有出售,我愿意买啊.

很想知道里面的内容啊.

3月29出版啊.

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

楼主| 小公主 发表于 2005-2-22 18:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

封面

部分内容

At the 2002 Winter Olympics Introduction FEBRUARY 2002 I WALK INTO THE LOCKER ROOM, THE LAST IN MY group of six skaters to come in. The other girls are already changing, touching up their makeup, and nervously getting ready to take the ice for the first time at the Olympics in Salt Lake City. I’ve been warming up until the last minute, trying to keep my muscles warm and ready for the most important short program of my career so far. Everyone is nervous, keeping to themselves. I open my skate bag, take out my tights, dress, and skates, and start getting read y. A skater who’s just finished her program comes in, carrying stuffed animals and flowers and looking relieved. We gaze at her with envy. The worst part is the waiting. An Olympic official sticks her head in the door and says, “We need you in five minutes! Do you need anything? Are you ready?” I quickly adjust my dress, touch up my lip gloss, and I’m ready to go, but I still have to wait. I walk to the backstage area and nervously pace behind the blue curtain, keeping warm as I hear the last skater’s program music come to an end. All six of us are by the barrier now, anxious for the skater’s marks to be announced so we can step onto the ice. I’ve been to this arena before for practice sessions. But today is completely different. There’s not a space that’s not filled with people. Coaches, cameramen, commentators, judges, fans. The Olympic rings, painted everywhere, are huge. There’s tons of noise—practice is always quiet, and this is the exact opposite. The whole world is here.

Finally they announce our warm-up group. The six of us rush forward, trying to be the first onto the ice. I talk myself through my routine as a burst of applause comes from the audience. I start to feel better, more in control. They clap for us, and especially for me, the only American in the group—the fans in Salt Lake City are incredibly supportive of all the athletes on the U.S. team. I take my usual approach, methodically talking myself through everything: okay, just breathe, step, spin, crossover, keep going, warm up this jump, this landing, hold, balance. I’m trying not to overwhelm myself. It’s so easy to slip into, Oh my God, look at all these people. Oh my God, I’m at the Olympics! But I keep my mind on what I’m doing; I keep breathing. With about a minute left, I’ve warmed up all my elements. I slowly skate around the rink, resting and calming my nerves. I’ll be the first skater in the warm-up group to perform. I keep my legs going, then stop at the boards near my coach. After retying my skates and adjusting my dress, I have one last talk with my coach, John Nicks. This is his tenth trip to the Games, so I’m ready for some magical Olympic knowledge. Mr. Nicks is the calmest person in the world. I may be jittery, but, as always, he is ready and reassuring. He smiles, takes my hands, and just says, “Good luck, dear.” Thirty seconds later, a booming voice from the loudspeaker announces, “From the United States of America, Sasha Cohen!” I feel a big rush inside me when they call my name. The audience applauds as I skate to the center of the ice. As the applause fades, I tell myself, Okay, this is it. You’re at the Olympics. This is your chance—take it! I stop and hit my opening position and think, You can do this. And then I take a deep breath, and the music begins.

9.99美元. 对我来说很贵啊.小关的是4.99美元.

tanith 发表于 2005-2-22 20:55:00 | 显示全部楼层
AMAZON上已经有卖了。。。。。。
loooop 发表于 2005-2-22 21:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
年纪轻轻的就出自传了,关键是她还没有拿过一次世界冠军,就算是别人捉刀也要花很多时间吧......
522t 发表于 2005-2-22 22:06:00 | 显示全部楼层

我记得有谁说过1美圆对于美国人来说就相当与1元人民币之于中国人.是这样的吗?9.99美圆,相当于80多块吧,好贵啊!我记得<哈利波特>的外文班比中文版的贵好多的,这是为什么?

tanith 发表于 2005-2-22 22:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用522t在2005-2-22 22:06:12的发言:

我记得有谁说过1美圆对于美国人来说就相当与1元人民币之于中国人.是这样的吗?

恩,我个人认为,应该是1:3-1:4,绝对不会1:1那么低。。
鱼类 发表于 2005-2-22 22:29:00 | 显示全部楼层

我也觉得像楼上所说,购买力来讲,应该差不多是1:3-1:4,就像2.5美元的纽约汉堡相比10元的北京汉堡的购买力差异差不多。当然如果你要拿人民币直接去买美国货就是另一回事了,人民币不值钱啊。

带点醉意的笑 发表于 2005-2-23 09:07:00 | 显示全部楼层

美国大多数“工薪阶级”的月入是2000-3000美元,国内大中城市普偏为2000-3000人民币,“1美圆对于美国人来说就相当与1元人民币之于中国人”可能是说的这个...

楼主| 小公主 发表于 2005-2-23 11:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
不是吧.她的网站说3月29号才发行.怎么现在就有得卖呢?真的弄不懂啊.不过我真想要一本来看看啊.
Penny 发表于 2005-2-23 13:25:00 | 显示全部楼层
我想问她要一本,估计国内是买不到的。
 楼主| 小公主 发表于 2005-2-23 17:39:00 | 显示全部楼层
是绝对没有的!不知SASHA愿不愿意给我们啊?希望她大方一点啊.
科科 发表于 2005-2-24 08:14:00 | 显示全部楼层

Sasha 的书,我盼了好久了.她肯定要在美国做签售,真希望她05年能带着书来北京比赛,这样我们就都能大饱眼福了.

[Dx_Au08][Dx_Au05][Dx_Au06]
苍穹之泪 发表于 2008-10-4 01:35:57 | 显示全部楼层
AMAZON买书很费事吧?。。。
ice_skating 发表于 2008-10-4 02:04:27 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 小公主 于 2005-2-23 11:38 发表
不是吧.她的网站说3月29号才发行.怎么现在就有得卖呢?真的弄不懂啊.不过我真想要一本来看看啊.

这个叫Pre-order,就算你现在买了,也要3月29号以后给你寄书的,到时候包裹都做好了,只等发行那天送邮局,不会到时候手忙脚乱而已。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表