[讨论] [转帖]FSU上传Yagudin的新八卦

[复制链接]
alexes 发表于 2005-9-25 12:42:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28449

说Alexei Yagudin 正在约会 Kabaeva的队友 Lyiasen Utyasheva.

下面的俄文连接主要是说卡巴复出的事情,但最后提到了这件事情

http://smena.ru/sport/1504/ Yagudin states : “When I saw Utyasheva performing on TV, I knew I had to get her phone number. I later went to Moscow to see her perform at European Rhythmic Gymnastics Championship, and we hit it off (found a common language)”. By the end of the event both were seen hugging and holding hands. Recently Yagudin was to meet Utyasheva at a gala-concert, he was in such a hurry that he crushed his Mercedes (not badly). “When you rush – you make a fool of yourself” said Yagudin about the accident “but it was not my fault”.

点击下面的连接,是Lyiasen Utyasheva的照片

照片1

照片2

Icarus 发表于 2005-9-25 13:02:00 | 显示全部楼层

看来Princess姐姐的直觉实在是太强悍了,前几个月她就说这个Lyiasen Utyasheva貌似是小熊的女友了,没想到果然.现在她可能还在郁闷吧.

她和小熊的和照~~呃~~应该说就长相而言比某个人的LP还是好很多了.

楼主| alexes 发表于 2005-9-25 13:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得这MM生活照似乎不如在体操场上漂亮,不过也还算可爱了,Princess也不必太郁闷,小熊和她只是约会阶段呢
violayan 发表于 2005-9-25 13:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
两人还有那么一点夫妻相呢
Yvonne 发表于 2005-9-25 13:22:00 | 显示全部楼层

my godness!

yagudin居然和她?!

utyasheva本来是俄罗斯的三号选手,一次受了重伤,所以就退役了。好象听说现在又出来练了,不过成绩一般。

其实我感觉utyasheva的长相在俄罗斯艺术体操队里还算是比较一般的,身体柔韧性不错。

我看那个终极八卦的帖子里,icarus可以在旁边做个副表,画上花样滑冰和艺术体操运动员的纠葛。(barsukova不也和一个花样滑冰运动员有过一段恋情么~)

Icarus 发表于 2005-9-25 13:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
嘿嘿~~~~她可是觉得算来算去只有她才是最适合小熊这样滴银~~~~(如果以后我不能再到论坛上发言了,一定是她害死俺了,大家作证啊)
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2005-9-25 13:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
Athur Dmitriev的太太就是艺术体操选手啊,看来俄罗斯的花样滑冰男选手与艺术体操的MM还是很有缘分的
princess 发表于 2005-9-28 15:50:00 | 显示全部楼层

强烈自责中~~最近8超女没顾得上那只熊,才多长时间没看着他呀,就出状况了。(据说还有个小accident,好在他没受伤)

是五月份时,我分析了熊的两段采访分析出他和那个LU mm关系...,我还不停地告诉自己,没根据,不可能的,没想到现在就公开了。通常我猜这方面事情都是很没灵感的,到熊这儿咋这么准涅。呜哇..

Icarus 发表于 2005-9-28 18:33:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用princess在2005-9-28 15:50:36的发言:

强烈自责中~~最近8超女没顾得上那只熊,才多长时间没看着他呀,就出状况了。(据说还有个小accident,好在他没受伤)

是五月份时,我分析了熊的两段采访分析出他和那个LU mm关系...,我还不停地告诉自己,没根据,不可能的,没想到现在就公开了。通常我猜这方面事情都是很没灵感的,到熊这儿咋这么准涅。呜哇..

晕~~看来姐到了花痴的最高境界了.想啥有啥.其实也应该高兴了,普都要爸爸了,小熊还大他两岁呢,该稳定下来了.

P.S.姐,你的门派咋是LuLu呢?难道你改花我了???(玩笑哈~~玩笑~~)

楼主| alexes 发表于 2005-9-28 19:20:00 | 显示全部楼层

G了张照片

艺术体操世界锦标赛马上就要开赛了,不知道这MM是否代表俄罗斯队参加呢.

转一个小熊俄罗斯媒体的采访,涉及他去美国的经历,日常生活,他的狗他的投资,Tinami翻译成英文,没有时间翻译了请大家原谅啊!

NevaSport.ru. 9.20.2005 “I was always “Bad-boy”, Evgeny was always “Good-Boy”. By Inga Zemzare. http://www.nevasport.ru/articles.php?id=9601 (SPB is St. Peter). Editorial Q: So what is Alexei occupied with in St. Pete and the surroundings? Editorial A + quote: After winning the Olys at SLC, Yagudin left the amature sport. “I am extremely happy about what’s taking place in my life. I can sleep to my heart’s content and not think about “SP” and “LP”, or the exhibition programme. But this SPB skater, who has a contract with “SOI”, has to perform much more often than before. Q: You skate a lot? A: I skate over 100 exhibition number in 1 year, from end of September to early may, and not one week is free. This year after the end of season came to Russia for two weeks, then popped over to USA and returned home. It’s fun here in summertime. Q: What about mosquitoes? ( :=) A: I hate mosquitoes. I hit myself on the ear, but it does not help. I vacuum them off the ceiling, but they don’t go away. I get up on the chair in the evening with the vacume cleaner – one-two and they are gone. There is not mosquito problem in America, there the mosquito is lazy. But the Russian mosquito is quick – reality demands it. Q: So what do you do in SPB? A: I can always go to “Marakesh” restaurant and smoke a kalian “shisha pipe”. I like that restaurant building across the street from the church “Spasa-na-krovi” (Chiesa del Salvatore sul Sungue versato), it was turned from an under-ground public toilette into a restaurant. I don’t know too many night clubs, but the ones I like are not fancy, rather simple. I went to “Papaninne Club” for the “retro-evening” and hear the “White Roses” and “Left at night on the night train”. It’s very pleasnatly nostalgic. I totally love “Komarovo” and the restaurants on the bay front. Q: It’s hard to imagine there are no such place in America? A: Well….. Me and my friend Misha Goldin, we drive to the ocean. He is a diver, he catches “lobster”….. with all the underwater gear. I live in Connecticut. It has the best Autumn I’ve ever seen. Very much like our Autumn – all is yellow and colorful. The ocean – is 1 hour’s drive from us. There are lakes. We break a tent, boil a fish-soup, Misha plays a guitar. I like to sit with friends and chat, through some jokes around. We all grew up with this – the tents, the nature expeditions….. Q: So why did you leave what you grew up with? A: When I left in 1998, it was some what slow here…., plus I was young, only 18, and “sport” was all for me. But now our city has transformed! For example, Moscow will always be for me the “Capital of the World” – I love it. But I could not live there, because it’s “crazy”, and lots and lots of EVERYTHING. But it is beautiful. In SPB I am more comfortable – its calmer, slower, and my family is here. I came home this year, and I can’t make myself leave. Here I speak my native language, its my mother land (my place of birth), and people’s nature is so much closer to mine. Q: So no-one can blame you of being anti-patriotic? A: I was always blamed for many things. I was always the “Bad Boy”. And Plushenko was the “Good Boy”. I got this image because I lived in the States, because I coached Joubert, who is Plushenko’s opponent. The truth is, its because nobody Russian came and asked me for help. I did help Andrey Gryazev, he became a Juniore World Champione. Brian asked me for help. Of course, I am not his coach, but I’ll help with what I can, consulting. But as far as my own country, of course I love it. Of course I feel int

Yvonne 发表于 2005-9-30 20:13:00 | 显示全部楼层

应该不太可能参加这次世界锦标赛吧。

好象kabaeva又复出了,tchachina还没退,然后俄罗斯的丑mm,夺标大热门,olga kapranova,以及sessina。似乎已经没有了utyasheva的位置了呀~~

tanith 发表于 2005-10-2 21:50:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Yvonne在2005-9-30 20:13:37的发言:

好象kabaeva又复出了

不是吧,那ANNA怎么办啊

Yvonne 发表于 2005-10-3 15:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用tanith在2005-10-2 21:50:18的发言:

不是吧,那ANNA怎么办啊

kabaeva的确是已经复出了!网上已经有她复出后比赛的视频了。

至于你说的anna,是anna bessonova吗?这个mm可是乌克兰的啊,和俄罗斯一点不沾边,风马牛不相及嘛~~

tanith 发表于 2005-10-4 08:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Yvonne在2005-10-3 15:48:28的发言:

至于你说的anna,是anna bessonova吗?这个mm可是乌克兰的啊,和俄罗斯一点不沾边,风马牛不相及嘛~~

呵呵,我的意思是ANNA在赛场上老被卡芭压着,冠军得不了很多..

Yvonne 发表于 2005-10-4 15:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用tanith在2005-10-4 8:23:09的发言:

呵呵,我的意思是ANNA在赛场上老被卡芭压着,冠军得不了很多..

就算kabaeva不复出,tchachina已经退役,恐怕anna也很难得全能的冠军。

就前一阵欧洲锦标赛和世界运动会来看,俄罗斯新主力kapranova和sessina虽然感觉不怎么样,裁判分数到是给的奇高!其实我觉得这两个人根本没anna好的,可是人家俄罗斯势力大啊~~~

这样发展下去,08年北京,kapranova是冠军无疑了。

这世道,黑的白的也难分清......

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表