[资讯] 最新Yu-Na Kim 访谈录

[复制链接]
warrior 发表于 2006-12-30 22:45:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

发现这个最新 Yu-Na Kim 访谈录,不过是英译文。她有提到张园园,莫非 Yu-Na 也上 youtube?

Yu-Na Kim interview (Chosun Ilbo, 12/29)

Korea's largest daily paper just printed a one-on-one with Yu-Na Kim.

http://spn.chosun.com/site/data/html...122901063.html

Some quotes translated below:

--(Reporter's note: Yu-Na Kim didn't expect to win the gold [at the GPF].) "I didn't want to be first. Only third. It's a great burden to be first so early. [Look at] Mao, she collapsed under the pressure."

--On the secret of her progress in the past 2-3 years:

(Reporter's note: Kim bows her head, and remains silent for a bit). "I think I have some natural talent. From my elementary school days I knew I was different from other people. I thought, 'Why was it that I could pick up skills that others found difficult?' I was surprised myself. When I was in juniors, the judges tended to hold my marks down. When it comes to technique, I don't think I can do more..I'm very satisfied with my jumping now."

--Between your parents, who do you think you resemble more in terms of physique or physical appearance?

"Regarding the shape of my body, or the length of my arms and legs, I take after my dad. My complexion is light like my dad's, while my mom's is a bit on the dark side. My hair is partially curly so I went to my neighborhood hair salon to get it straightened. I get pissed off if my hair doesn't do what I tell it to do. I go to the salon about once every couple of months...I don't wear makeup usually. (Reporter's note: Kim does her own makeup for competitions)."

--On the prospect of receiving sponsor money and/or support funding this year and in the future:

"All the money coming in is to be used for training since the money isn't directly given to me. I don't really think about money. I don't really use any."

--On rumors that Kim is raising the bar in figure skating much too high:

"There are a lot of talented skaters other than myself. Here [in Korea] a coach teaches everything for one athlete, but overseas, it's very specialized, with separate spin and jump coaches. Still, when I see all the good skaters today, I'm thrilled. After the 2010 Olympics, I'd like to go pro and do some ice shows."

--On thinking about retirement after training in Canada (my note: Kim had a lot of problems with equipment and adjustment to a foreign country, which was reported in the local Korean press)

"I had serious problems with my skates. The boots and the blades didn't align well. I hated to skate. It wasn't just an ordinary problem of being tired. [But] my skating went well a week before my September performance [sponsored by Hyundai Credit Card], and I was on cloud nine."

Kim's mother interjects here: "For about a year, we were on pins and needles, exploding into fights over the problem of [Yu-Na's] skates. It was much better after we reattached the blades."

--On living in the same residence hall as Mao Asada while training in Canada:

"My mother made some pan-fried kimchi patties which I gave for her [Asada] to eat. [Because] she came alone, without her mom. We talk in English, at which we are both really bad. We're both beginners, total beginners. Often we communicate with gestures, not words."

--On having taken painkillers for her back during the GPF:

"Since I was hurt, I could only do what I could. In the past, if I rested on the plane on the way to the competition, I'd be fine, even with an injury. I thought it would be the same this time, but it continued to hurt."

--On beating Asada at Junior Worlds and in the Senior GPF:

"On the day of practice before the long program, I saw Asada miss her triple axel. I thought she might make a mistake in competition and she actually [did]...in competition her fall e
Fleur 发表于 2006-12-30 23:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

挺喜欢YU-NA的,居然这么早就决定2010年就退役了...

飞天神猪 发表于 2006-12-31 11:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
小姑娘滑冰是很有观感的,在年轻运动员中独树一帜。人在韩国也算长得不错了。可惜这么早决定退役实在太令人遗憾了。不过想想她16岁就已经伤成这样了,也挺可怜的。
tobyid 发表于 2006-12-31 11:38:00 | 显示全部楼层

这批的天才太多,小许这样的天才都不显眼啦!SIGH,不过YUNA的态度还很端正的,对局势分析的也很正确,把JAPAN的地理因素都考虑进去!

只希望她一路走好,多带来些好节目,少得些伤病,够了!

离恨恰如春草 发表于 2006-12-31 17:38:00 | 显示全部楼层

I like Johnny Weir

[em44]

Yuna还是满清楚自己的定位的,不错。而且对对手考虑的也算全面,居然连圆圆都知道……

飞天神猪 发表于 2006-12-31 21:27:00 | 显示全部楼层
心态平稳,小金未免没有机会.
loooop 发表于 2006-12-31 22:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

目前来看心态还真是不错

青鸟jerry 发表于 2006-12-31 22:05:00 | 显示全部楼层

恩,很有智慧的女孩子,未来规划的很不错~~好好把身体调理好,明年的Worlds和之后更多比赛,相信她的title将不止一个~

maoasada 发表于 2007-1-2 23:59:00 | 显示全部楼层

我也喜欢金妍儿,但是我认为浅田真央的实力更胜她一筹

[em23]

金妍儿还是不错的

Yvonne 发表于 2007-1-3 21:19:00 | 显示全部楼层

Yuna Kim居然喜欢Weir啊~~