[消息] Winds of Change:本期“Skating”杂志封面人物故事

[复制链接]
Yvonne 发表于 2007-1-20 13:24:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Change of direction

When he finished his last whirlwind of a season, Johnny Weir was done.
After a rollercoaster year – winning his third U.S. Championships, qualifying for the Olympics, then performing below his expectations in Torino, Italy, and fighting back pain throughout the World Championships – Weir was burnt out and ready to hang up his competitive skates…at least for a little while.
“Last year was such a big year, and such a sort of disappointing one for me, personally and professionally, that I just wanted to get as far away from skating as possible,” Weir said. “I don't think that I would have really been involved with this season as much. I would have taken off the Grand Prix or taken off nationals, something, if it hadn't been for Marina.”
The Marina he's talking about is Marina Anissina, Weir's new choreographer, who has breathed new life into his skating.
结束了繁忙的05-06赛季,Johnny Weir累垮了。

对他来说,去年一年真是如坐“云霄飞车” -- 全美三连冠,进军冬奥会,都灵冬奥会不尽如人意的发挥,世锦赛中倍受背伤困扰 -- Weir筋疲力尽,想就此离开赛场......最起码歇上一阵子。

“去年一年对我来说很不寻常。在事业和感情上我都受到了不小的打击。当时我真想离开滑冰,离得越远越好。我觉得新赛季真的和自己关系不大,如果不是为了Marina,我或许已退出了大奖赛,也退出了全美。”

Weir口中的Marina就是Marina Anissina,他的新编排教练。她给Weir的滑冰注入了新的活力。

PS:网络上暂时还没找到杂志里的文章,找到了会及时在这个帖子里更新。请大家关注。
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2007-1-20 13:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

这楼我先占了,可以做及时更新。

PS:这封面照片像是Kathleen Bangs的风格。

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2007-1-20 13:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
再占一楼!
marlin 发表于 2007-1-20 13:34:00 | 显示全部楼层

既然楼楼占好了,偶就没有做小夹的担忧咯?

喜欢封面.WEIR配这个草原的颜色看着好舒服~

ice_skating 发表于 2007-1-21 04:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
原来他没打算参加大奖赛,这是不是可以作为一个原谅他表现差的理由?
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2007-1-21 11:33:00 | 显示全部楼层

我看是借口吧~~

发挥得不好,大少总会说“我不重视某比赛”、“我压根就不想参加”、“参加只是为了上quad”、“成绩对我毫无意义”之类的话......这都好几次了,我就不一一例举了。

这回全美要是比不好又有话说了,真是未雨绸缪啊~~~

牛奶河小猫 发表于 2007-1-21 23:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
别这么悲观嘛.....他也不容易的!真的好想在他身边为他分分忧啊.....觉得Hill在这方面真是没什么作为.......PS:小威在封面的绿色眼睛真是漂亮啊..............[em28]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表