[讨论] Liashenko要做妈妈了(另附最近的一篇访谈)

[复制链接]
eric2000 发表于 2007-7-11 03:30:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
利亚申科姐姐要做妈妈了,预产期在2个月内,在都灵冬奥会后已经是高龄女单选手的她选择了退役,并参加了Averbukh's show,作为和关颖珊、小卡娅同一时期的选手,她的成绩也只能算一般,参加过四届冬奥会,欧锦赛的最好成绩是2004年的银牌,2003-2004赛季大奖赛拿到过中国站和俄国站的冠军,2005年夏天她嫁给了乌克兰的现代五项选手Andrei Efremenko,而她的队友Galina Maniachenko同年夏天与Andrei Efremenko的兄弟Mikhail Efremenko结婚,这样她们就成了妯娌,不知道是不是集体婚礼……

下面是一篇最近对她作的访谈,文章来自FSU,详细内容珊瑚快来翻译一下吧。

SOI awaits for Elena Liashenko

It's a hot summer outside and probably no one cares about Figure Skating. But the shows go on through the whole year and in addition to that soon the Ukranian SOI will be launched. There are plenty of top class skaters in Ukraine, but even among them there are exceptionally loved skaters. For instance, Elena Liashenko. It seems she've been there forever - for as long as we watched figure skating since the indipendance of Ukraine. Indeed, she first skated at OG at 1994 and her last skate was the 2006 Olympics.

During all those years hardly any skater could come close to Elena's elegance, femenism and lyrism. She always stood out in a bunch of jumping girls who almost ignored the artistic part of the smating. Liashenkos' performances, were the opposite - a mini-spectacle. Let's recall a couple: "Frida" for the soundtrack of a movie featuring a painter Frida Capo. Or a dress, which had a violin... Nowdays the figure skating is lacking those real women. The only ones from the same era of Liashenko and Burtyrskaya is the hungarian skater Julia Sebestyen

Elena found her new destiny in coaching kids - future skaters. Her own child will be born in a ocuple of months.

Q: Elena, of all the known skaters in the near past only Maria Butyrskaya made it in sport till the age of 30. Where did you find powers to stay in sport for so long?
A: I'd put it differently: dispite the fact the sport became younger, there are no strict age boundaries. I always loved skating. I think am lucky - doing the thing I love most. I gave many years to the sport and do not regret. I certainly did not have to force myself and stayed in sport on my free will.

Q: Your last competition was the Turino olympics at 2006. What were you doing afterwards?
A: It was my last ISU competition. After that I participated in Averbukh's show, which was a great fun.

Q: You and your team mate Galina Maniachenko married brothers Efremenko. Who met her future husband first?
A: Galina. Then Andrey (Elena's husband) came to the ice rink, where he saw me. We liked each other immediately.

Q: You used to train together with European bronze medalist Julia Laurenchuk. She dissapeared later. There are rumours it was because of the weight problems. Is that true?
A: Julia indeed left the sport young. And indeed because of the weight problems. But not because she was overweight - in fact she was underweigh. She was so light that she couldn't stand the pressure, which, unfortunately, exists in figure skating.

Q: The usual weight troubles for skaters are usually the other way around. How did you fight it? (imho very rude. I don't remember Liashenko ever having those problems and in asking this question the interviewer assumes she did
A: The problem is usual not neccessarily for the skaters, but for all sportswomen. It's quite rare to be naturally able to eat everything (sweets, dough) and stay thin. In my case I can't really say that I restrict myself - not at all. But nevertheless, I try not to eat late at night, prefer vegetables and fruits, and, of course, check my weight often. It helps. Basically, I don't think I told you anything that is not know to anybody, who is trying to be in shape.

Q: Are you wary about the changes that will happen to your body because of the pregnancy? You were always thin. Besides you are going to participate in the Ukranian SOI?
A: I am not concerned about the body changes. It's a natural process. Am aware, that thin women, and I'm one of them usually gain more than bigger women. The Ukranian SOI is being postponed right now, which suits me well. Thanks to those postpones I will have plenty of time to have my baby, get back to shape and continue my life in figure skating.

Q: Your previous relationship did not last. Is it because the sportswomen have problems keeping a family? imho again, it's quite rude
A: My previous relationship, which was a civil one, lasted for 6 years, which is quite long.

Q: Nowdays, if you are aware, any marriage that did not happen in a church is called a civil soooo related to figure skating. What IS this newspaper???
A: Well, then my current marriage is the most real one - we did get married in a church with Andrey. As for the 1st husband : to put it simply : we did not match. About the sportwomen not being able to keep a family... Pehaps 2 people of the same profession do not get along well wither. Or 2 artists. Of course, the fact that both Andrey and I belong to sport helps. Somtimes before a competition he needs to be alone. I understand it perfectly and don't bug him.

Q: What changed after you found out you were pregnant?
A: We planned the child and it was not sudden. Perhaps, for a woman who finds out about the pregnancy suddenly things indeed change, but for me it's not so. Probably it will happen later - after I give birth.

Q: Do you plan to continue coaching, or will you try something different?
A: Of course I'll continue doing what I love - chaching kids. I finished my first year as a coach, the group was new - they started almost from zero. It is hard - I spent days on the rink - I do not regret for choosing this path. You can't imagine how rewarding it is - to work with children and give them your knowledge and experience.
I don't think there are any easy professions. Being a journalist or a programmer is probably not easier. But am not looking for easy ways, hence I cant' see myself doing anything else. At least in the mean while.

Q: You were always named the most feminine skater of the present. Is it something that comes naturally to you, or had you deveoped it? You probably like the according type of movies/music/art?
A: Of corse, some things are natural, and some were developed by my teachers - coach Marina Amirkhanova and choreographer Irina Chubarets. The movies - I like our movies - good all soviet ones. Music - classical. Though am friendly with the contemporary music as well. The art - depends on my mood. Sometimes it goes well with abstractionism and the classical painting bores. It's a harder thing to define she is talking about paintings here

Q: Your dresses are an art of their own. Which stile do you prefer to wear now, do you sew your costumes yourself?
A: The main principe for my dressing is being comfortable. And of course, appropriate. If am going to walk the dog - of course I will not wear hills. But for a party I would go fancy. I like my skating dresses. I can't really sew, but in the old times when it was a problem to get a dress I did change my costumes myself. Nowdays it's possible to get everything, but once getting the simpliest things for the costum was a trouble!
If something needs to be changed fast and there is no time to go to the tailor - I can make changes myself.

Q: They say that underneath your romantic features a very strong personality is hiding. Are relatives find it hard to be around you?
A: I try to be a strong woman. Though I don't over do things - don't want those consequences! As far as the married life goes - it's always about compromises.

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
汤昊 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

汤昊 发表于 2007-7-11 07:32:36 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 eric2000 于 2007-7-11 03:30 发表
利亚申科姐姐要做妈妈了,预产期在2个月内,在都灵冬奥会后已经是高龄女单选手的她选择了退役,并参加了Averbukh's show,作为和关颖珊、小卡娅同一时期的选手,她的成绩也只能算一般,参加过四届冬奥会,欧锦赛的最好成绩是2004年的银牌,2003-2004赛季大奖赛拿到过中国站和俄国站的冠军,2005年夏天她嫁给了乌克兰的现代五项选手Andrei Efremenko,而她的队友Galina Maniachenko同年夏天与Andrei Efremenko的兄弟Mikhail Efremenko结婚,这样她们就成了妯娌,不知道是不是集体婚礼……

Liashenko世锦赛的最好成绩是什么?
草珊瑚 发表于 2007-7-11 10:54:20 | 显示全部楼层
啊~我亲爱的Liashenko姐姐~~终于也有小宝宝了~
不知道Rita和Povilas什么时候也快生一个……
 楼主| eric2000 发表于 2007-7-11 11:04:10 | 显示全部楼层
世锦赛最好成绩应该是94年、02年的两个第6名,冬奥会最好的名次是98年长野那届的第9名。

这里有Liashenko的一些照片,记录了她的成长历程。

http://elenaliashenko.iatp.org.ua/foto1e.html

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
汤昊 + 1 热心解答

查看全部评分

yueguang 发表于 2007-7-11 19:53:58 | 显示全部楼层
对利娅申科94年自由滑印象深刻,滑的是拉二,当时的气质很清新,人也漂亮~作为希望之星,也很被看好的~
robbiesun 发表于 2007-7-11 20:29:26 | 显示全部楼层
You were always named the most feminine skater of the present. Is it something that comes naturally to you, or had you deveoped it? You probably like the according type of movies/music/art?
liashenko一直被称为现在滑冰选手中最有女人味的,有这回事吗?
扑朔迷离花都 发表于 2007-7-16 16:33:20 | 显示全部楼层
恭喜恭喜
wqqenya 发表于 2007-7-18 16:22:03 | 显示全部楼层
虽然成绩并不突出 可是参加了四届冬奥会的女子单人滑选手 恐怕不多 也绝对是乌克兰功勋级的选手了

祝福她 98年和Tatyana Malinina分列8、9名 感觉她们好像有些相同

以下是Elena Liashenko的一些资料  文中说她也曾在中国执教

Elena Liashenko is a Ukrainian figure skater. She was born on September 8, 1976 in Kiev, Ukraine. She is coached by Marina Amirkhanova. She started skating in 1980. She is a three-time European Medalist, seven-time National Champion and a four-time Olympian. She finished in the Top 10 at the World Championhips nine times. Her highest finish was sixth, in 1994 and 2002. She retired after the 2005/2006 season due to recurring injury. During her last season as a amateur skater she won a bronze medal on the grand prix circuit at the 2005 NHK Trophy, but failed to medal due to a 4th place finish at the 2005 Cup of China where she faced Shizuka Arwakawa, Miki Ando, Mao Asada and Irina Slutskaya. Her injuries became a problem after the national championships. She withdrew from the 2006 European Championships, but managed to compete at the Olympics. She retired afterwards.

Liashenko got married to Ukrainian pentathlete Andrei Efremenko in summer of 2005. She is now expecting her first child. Since retiring she has left Ukraine and is coaching young children in Hungary, Austria, Japan and China. She will also be participating in Ukraine's version of Skating with the Stars.

Event/Season1994199519961997199819992000200120022003200420052006
Winter Olympics19th---9th---6th---17th
World Championships6th9th12th-7th8th10th8th6th7th11th10th-
European Championships-3rd4th5th5th7th5th4th9th5th2nd3rd-
Ukrainian Championships4th2nd1st2nd2nd1st1st1st2nd1st-1st1st
Grand Prix Final----------4th--
Skate Canada---9th-1st-------
Nations Cup---6th---------
Cup of China---------1st-4th-
Cup of Russia---------1st---
NHK Trophy---------2nd-3rd-
Skate Israel--2nd3rd---------