[讨论] 高桥大辅2012-2013赛季讨论贴

[复制链接]
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-6-14 21:53:26 | 显示全部楼层
据传,高桥要换教练,重投莫洛佐夫的怀抱

http://www.wer-art.com/conf/
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-6-15 16:51:25 | 显示全部楼层
看来这事情确定了

Takahashi returned to Nikolai Morozov

2012 World silver medalist Daisuke Takahashi of Japan will prepare for the Olympic Games in Sochi under the leadership of the Russian coach Nikolai Morozov.

Takahashi already worked with Morozov till May, 2008. Daisuke Takahashi is 2010 Vancouver Olympics bronze medalist, 2010 World Champion, the silver medalists of 2007&2012 Worlds.

“We decided together with Daisuke to continue our cooperation,” said Morozov RSport agency. “I’m very interested to work again with this skater. In addition, I believe that the presence of such a master in our group will benefit other my students in the process of preparation for the Olympic Games in Sochi.” he added.

The group of Nikolai Morozov, which includes such members of the Russian national figure skating team as 2012 World silver medalist Alena Leonova, Sergei Voronov, ice dancers Elena Ilinykh / Nikita Katsalapov and other well-known Russian and foreign skaters, is currently in training camp in the United States.
Cindy 发表于 2012-6-15 23:13:56 | 显示全部楼层
{:soso__13639961765946751665_3:}

据说是Morozov主动向桥桑抛的橄榄枝,在nice世锦赛前就联络了

点评

肥莫的身份现在是顾问好像,但没确定是否有他来给高桥编排节目。  详情 回复 发表于 2012-6-16 10:15
Cindy 发表于 2012-6-15 23:16:24 | 显示全部楼层
今天DOI的图图

评分

参与人数 1体力 +10 人气 +1 贡献 +2 收起 理由
sunshine + 10 + 1 + 2 精美图片

查看全部评分

sunshine 发表于 2012-6-16 02:58:19 | 显示全部楼层
icenetwork对高桥回归肥莫的报道:
http://www.icenetwork.com/news/a ... 2&vkey=ice_news

Takahashi reunites with Morozov for Sochi push
Skater, coach parted ways in 2008; "This is a new challenge for me"

06/15/2012) - Daisuke Takahashi made a surprising announcement Friday in Japan.

"I have decided to work with Nikoli Morozov again," the reigning world silver medalist said at a press conference held after the Dreams on Ice show in Shin-Yokohama.

Takahashi, 26, trained with Morozov for three years, from the spring of 2005 to 2008, culminating in the skater's acclaimed free skate to a hip-hop version of Swan Lake. During that time, Takahashi won a world silver medal (2007) and three Japanese titles, but the relationship ended after Morozov began coaching Nobunari Oda, one of Takahashi's main rivals at the time, without informing Takahashi beforehand.

"At the time, I found the situation was not acceptable," Takahashi said. "But I never lost respect for Nikoli as a coach and choreographer. He was the one who took me to the next level, and I always was grateful for that."

Takahashi's current coach in Osaka, Utako Nagamitsu, accepted the skater's decision to work with Morozov. Nagamitsu will remain as primary coach, with Morozov working with them as an advisory coach.

The 2008 Takahashi-Morozov break-up wasn't entirely amicable, at least on Morozov's side. The Moscow-born coach, who is known for his blunt, outspoken manner, blamed Takahashi's agent, Tak Ihara, for the split. According to Morozov, the agent caused too much friction.

"I told Daisuke either to choose me or [Ihara], and he picked his agent," Morozov said back then. "Before I took on Nobunari, our relationship was already over."

That was four years ago. Since then, his feelings have changed, Morozov said. He flew to Japan for one day only to attend Friday's press conference. Standing next to Takahashi, he spoke to the Japanese media.

"I will be very honest with you: Daisuke is the best skater I ever worked with," Morozov said. "I always felt bad about how our relationship ended. In my soul, I knew I had unfinished business with him."

Morozov called Ihara at the end of last season to ask if Takahashi would consider working with him again.

"We had not really spoken since the break-up," Takahashi said. "So when I heard about his offer, it was so unexpected. I was very surprised, to say the least."

The skater, who worked with choreographer Pasquale Camerlengo for his well-received 2011-12 free skate to "Blues for Klook," waited until season's end to make a decision.

"I needed a lot of time to think about this," he said.

Takahashi finished 2011-12 on a high note. In April, he won the men's event at the World Team Trophy held in Tokyo, defeating reigning two-time world champion Patrick Chan of Canada by more than 16 points.

But Takahashi wasn't satisfied with himself.

"I want to improve every aspect of my skating," he said. "I was very comfortable with my training environment last season, but maybe a little too comfortable. I think I need a little extra push.

"Also, I felt having a Russian coach on our team could be a big help preparing for Sochi."

However, Takahashi and Morozov's relationship will be very different from last time, according to the skater.

"I'm a different person and a different skater now," he said. "When I was with Nikoli last time, I totally relied on him for every decision we made. But now I'm more independent and capable of making my own judgments. This will be a strictly professional relationship for our project toward the Sochi Olympics.

"We both have changed since last time we trained together. We have to try and see if each of us can live up to the expectations of the other. This will give me a new challenge."

Skater and coach have not yet discussed in detail how much training time they will spend together, or where they'll be training. Recently, Morozov has trained his skaters in Hackensack, N.J., and has also made arrangements for ice time in Connecticut.

Takahashi's new competitive programs have not yet been finalized.

"I approached Lori Nichol," he said. "I was very much looking forward to working with her. But the circumstances have since changed."

When asked if Morozov would choreograph his 2012-13 programs, Takahashi demurred.

"Probably not this season," he said. "At this time, we have not decided who will choreograph my new programs."
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-6-16 10:15:01 | 显示全部楼层
Cindy 发表于 2012-6-15 23:13
据说是Morozov主动向桥桑抛的橄榄枝,在nice世锦赛前就联络了

肥莫的身份现在是顾问好像,但没确定是否有他来给高桥编排节目。
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-6-16 20:13:05 | 显示全部楼层
日本平成23年度優秀選手章受章選手

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-6-18 17:04:34 | 显示全部楼层
Daisuke TAKAHASHI named Nikolai MOROZOV as his "advisory" coach. Nikolai had approached Daisuke before Worlds in Nice, then Daisuke has decided that lately.

Daisuke: "I expect, the much interesting season could come to my life."

Nikolai: "I'm going to give myself all, give my all abilities, in order to help him to win an Olympics medal, the one which he hasn't yet."

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-6-18 17:06:33 | 显示全部楼层
JOC杯の表彰式

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-6-18 17:12:17 | 显示全部楼层
高桥计划新赛季在自由滑中完成两个四周跳

高橋「フリーは2度の4回転」に挑戦

日本スケート連盟は17日、東京都内で201112年シーズンの表彰祝賀会を開き、フィギュアの世界選手権で銀メダルに輝いた男子の高橋大輔(関大大学院)は、ニコライモロゾフ氏を再び指導スタッフに迎える新シーズンに向け「フリーで4回転ジャンプを2本跳べるように準備したい」と抱負を語った。

スピードの世界ジュニア選手権で優勝し、高橋とともに最優秀選手に相当するJOC杯を受賞した高木美帆(北海道帯広南商高)は「シニアでもう1段階上のレベルで戦えるようにしたい」とさらなる成長を誓った。

カナダに拠点を移して新コーチと始動したフィギュアの羽生結弦(宮城焰北高)は「フリーにサルコーとトーループの(2種類の)4回転を入れるつもり」と新たな挑戦に意欲を示した。
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-6-19 09:56:52 | 显示全部楼层
2012 DOI

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-6-19 18:50:19 | 显示全部楼层
EXTRA COLD BAR TOKYO→FUKUOKA→NAGOYA→OSAKA 

名誉店长

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-6-20 13:36:44 | 显示全部楼层
doi

楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-6-21 10:17:54 | 显示全部楼层
募捐冰上义演

「臨スポ愛募金」イベントの開催が決定しました!

村主章枝選手、鈴木明子選手、高橋大輔選手、村上佳菜子選手

6月22日(金) ~ 26日(火) の5日間