[资讯] Florent Amodio离开肥莫 2013-14赛季自由滑曲目“玫瑰人生”

[复制链接]
applepie 发表于 2013-5-8 15:15:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

In Olympic year, half the battle is keeping fit

628x471(4).jpg

628x471(2).jpg

628x471(3).jpg

POISSY, France (AP) — A luxury sports car, it turns out, is a very appropriate place to interview an Olympian about how he injured his back. Because the contrast between the two is so compelling.

Muscular, comfortable and responsive, the car is everything a bad back is not.

This car, a black and beautiful Italian-made Maserati, and the stiff and aching back both belong to French figure skater Florent Amodio.

On his drive home from a teeth-clenching session of brutal, kneading deep-massage therapy, the 2011 European champion is explaining how his body broke down from overuse before this year's World Championships.

"It's a machine and it had run out of fuel," he says.

But the painful set-back isn't wholly negative.

"I learned a lot from all of this," he says. "I've come out the other side stronger and motivated for the Olympics."

___

EDITOR'S NOTE: This is the second story in a series exploring how an Olympian prepares — mentally, physically, athletically and otherwise — for the biggest rendezvous of a sports career. The Associated Press is periodically checking in with Amodio to track his progress toward the Winter Games in Sochi, Russia. In Part I, the 22-year-old said he views the Olympics as "the ultimate competition" and is aiming to medal next February.

___

When a carpenter loses a hammer, he buys a new one. When an architect's ink-pen runs dry, he can refill it. But athletes only get one complete set of tools for their trade — flesh, sinew and bone. They have to look after them rigorously.

Amodio neglected to do that for the briefest of whiles and is now paying the price.

"Aie, aie, aie," he mutters under his breath as his physiotherapist presses and squeezes him like pizza dough, jabbing her fingers deep into soft tissue above his right hip.

Does it hurt?

Amodio bleats out a weak "Oui" and moans.

"Please," says his healer/torturer, gently scolding him as her fingers probe, "don't make me look like a monster."

After the European Championships in January, where he skated exceptionally, winning silver and recording his highest-ever total score, Amodio threw himself into a series of exhibition galas. These glitzy skating shows are how he and other skaters earn a living. Amodio gets 5,000 euros ($6,500) for a night's work — which helps explain the sleek head-turner with red leather seats he has parked outside.

Zurich and Lausanne in Switzerland, Helsinki in Finland, Stockholm in Sweden; flights in between; 12 shows in two weeks; "such an energy drain, and you don't recuperate, don't eat well, don't go to bed early, don't do the full package of things you need to do," Amodio says of the galas.

"You burn up. It's as though you're an engine stuck in high gear," he says. "My body really didn't like that. It was 12 nights and so intense, hugely exhausting. After that, the moment I started training again, my body simply said, 'Stop!'"

Unable to bend at the waist and in "enormous pain," he had to rest for a week instead of properly preparing for the World Championships, held in March in London, Ontario. Not surprisingly, he bombed. He fell in both his short and long programs and placed 12th with a score of 216.83, some 50 points behind the champion, Canada's Patrick Chan. Amodio says he was in pain for the whole competition.

Still, he didn't pull out because he figured the experience would prove valuable.

"I did things I didn't know I was capable of," he says.

"My sole ambition now is to show the whole world that I am the best," he adds. "I knew full well that it would give me this motivation and aggressiveness that will carry me to the games."

X-rays and tests in France found he had pinched a disk in his spine and severely strained muscles. The pain stretched from the small of his back down his right thigh. Blood tests also found he was short on iron and vitamins, he says.

Hearing Amodio speaking about his body, it's quickly clear how attuned he is to its needs and subtleties, constantly alert for any aches or problems, like a piano tuner keeping his ears open for sour notes. Amodio rattles off the names of muscle groups with easy familiarity. Stripped to the waist on the massage table, he doesn't look like he's carrying an ounce of surplus fat. He is so slim and slight that when he later slips back into a padded coat, it looks as if he's suddenly doubled in volume.

His back is his canary in the coal mine of overexertion, "the first alarm that rings in my body, telling me to stop," he says. Back problems have also laid low 2006 Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko, forcing the Russian to drop out midway through the European Championships and later miss the worlds.

"When we do a jump, the weight on our backs is enormous," Amodio says. "It's not that we damage our body every time, but almost."

But taking breaks can be complicated, too. He says he quickly feels he's losing his edge when he doesn't skate or train.

"We're so completely invested in our sport that those few occasions when you say to yourself, 'I'm going to have three days holiday, have a break, relax, go partying,' they throw everything off kilter, simply everything, and in such a short time," he says. "Even when I go on holiday, I have to stay active."

Still, this time, his back left him little choice. Shuffling on and off the massage table, Amodio looked beaten up.

But one month later, speaking by telephone, he sounds as chirpy as a songbird. He says he canceled plans to compete in Japan and instead treated himself to some serious pampering — massages, hot tubs, recovery, family time and no skating. In short, "putting fuel back into the machine."

He was just starting to get back to work and beginning to put some serious thought into his new programs for the Olympic year, including selecting the music for skating. On his Facebook page, he asked fans for music suggestions and posted a handwritten note in English: "My back start to feel better."

"I'm really much better," Amodio says by phone. "It did me some good to take a break from skating. I have a whole new attitude."

___

John Leicester is an international sports columnist for The Associated Press. Write to him at jleicester(at)ap.org or follow him at http://twitter.com/johnleicester

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

mathan 发表于 2013-5-8 15:31:42 | 显示全部楼层

Lambiel将为小巴西奥运赛季的新节目出谋划策

http://www.morozov-team.com/article/96.html

根据肥莫网站上的新闻,小兰为小巴西奥运赛季的新节目编排出谋划策

Are you working with Lambiel for  the first time?
- Yes. He's coming to France for five days, and we will try to work productively. He promised to share  ideas, give advice and choose music, to help on the ice. Stephane is a good friend of mine, and I'm glad I had the opportunity to work with him. I asked him to help me prepare for the Olympic season. And Lambiel agreed! But he has a very busy schedule, and it was hard to find time when both of us were free. I think he's coming to France around May 5-10. Nikolai will still make the main frame of the program & Stephane will just help with ideas. I'm always interested to involve new people - it allows you to look at everything from a different angle.

- Will you up your technical difficulty for the Olympic seasons?
- I'm not going to complicate the short program, adding a new jumps. But I want to add to the emotional level in performance. Actually, I want to make incredible programs for the Olympics - we will find interesting ideas and discuss them with Nikolai. The maximum target for the free program - three quadruple jumps. But it is likely that we will deliver a strong program with two quads, and if I skate it clean, we'll leave it at that.
小巴西的图钉上放了他与小兰的合影,小兰这几天应该已经在法国了

lam.jpg

楼主| applepie 发表于 2013-5-8 15:44:07 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,小巴西还打算找亚古丁帮忙提高下跳跃技术
ipblue 发表于 2013-5-8 18:27:44 | 显示全部楼层
只是帮忙选音乐,编排还是交给别人?Nikolai是谁?Nichol?

点评

是肥莫编排的,小兰只是去润色  发表于 2013-5-9 10:18
mathan 发表于 2013-5-9 10:15:03 | 显示全部楼层

年华小编 发表于 2013-7-25 21:34:34 | 显示全部楼层
根据下面的文章,Florent 2013-14赛季自由滑曲目是玫瑰人生La vie en rose
http://www.lequipe.fr/Patinage-a ... s-entraineur/387836
年华小编 发表于 2013-7-25 23:31:34 | 显示全部楼层
Amodio leaves Morozov, starts training with Krier

(07/23/2013) - Florent Amodio, the 2011 European champion, has left Nikoli Morozov, his coach of more than three years, and begun training with Katia Krier, the French newspaper L'Equipe reported Tuesday.
"This is a divorce," Amodio told the paper.

According to the article, Amodio was to join Morozov in New York but wound up meeting his coach in Los Angeles instead. After just three days there, a frustrated Amodio decided it was time for a change.

"It was not for me anymore," Amodio said, inferring that Morozov was spending more time with his other clients, which include Olympic bronze medalist Daisuke Takahashi of Japan and Russian ice dancers Elena Ilinykh and Nikita Katsalapov, than with Amodio.

Since returning to France, Amodio has trained in Lyon and attended a national team training camp in Vaujany. There, he started working with Krier, who has also trained former world champion Brian Joubert and France's top lady, Maé Bérénice Méité.

"Katia took me in. She did a great job," Amodio said. "Technically, I even got back my quad toe loop."

The arrangement with Krier appears to only be a temporary one, however, as Amodio said he will look for another coach to help him prepare for the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia. He mentioned he has inquired about the possibility of working with 2002 Olympic champion Alexei Yagudin.

链接
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表