李明珠有望回国执教,那圆圆怎么办

[复制链接]
humimi 发表于 2008-1-20 17:03:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
官网1月20日讯 国家花样滑冰队领队王玉民今天透露,前世界冠军陈露的教练、目前正在美国执教的李明珠有望回国执教,“目前双方正在进一步商谈,不出意外,李教练将于今年6月份上任。”

李明珠是中国前著名女子单人滑教练,曾培养出中国第一位世锦赛冠军陈露。目前在美国执教,14岁的美国华裔小将张园园就是她的弟子。

谈到邀请李明珠的原因,王玉民表示,“近两年中国女子单人滑涌现出很多年轻新秀,比如许斌珠、张可欣、王玥人,耿冰娃,尤其是12岁的耿冰娃,跟张园园的身体条件非常相像,邀请李明珠是想尽快提高这些年轻小将的竞技水平,更好的备战2010年冬奥会。”

目前,中国花样滑冰队正与李明珠就回国一事进一步商淡,不出意外,李明珠将于今年6月份回国上任。(康少寒)
郭芙蓉 发表于 2008-1-20 17:25:56 | 显示全部楼层
请珠婶回来管冰娃?也是不错的选择,圆圆那边,其实是双向选择吧,Frank Caroll这样的名帅好像也在那一块。。。。。。
丽丽熊 发表于 2008-1-20 17:35:07 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 humimi 于 2008-1-20 17:03 发表
官网1月20日讯 国家花样滑冰队领队王玉民今天透露,前世界冠军陈露的教练、目前正在美国执教的李明珠有望回国执教,“目前双方正在进一步商谈,不出意外,李教练将于今年6月份上任。”

李明珠是中国前著名女子单人滑教练,曾培养出中国第一位世锦赛冠军陈露。目前在美国执教,14岁的美国华裔小将张园园就是她的弟子。

谈到邀请李明珠的原因,王玉民表示,“近两年中国女子单人滑涌现出很多年轻新秀,比如许斌珠、张可欣、王玥人,耿冰娃,尤其是12岁的耿冰娃,跟张园园的身体条件非常相像,邀请李明珠是想尽快提高这些年轻小将的竞技水平,更好的备战2010年冬奥会。”

目前,中国花样滑冰队正与李明珠就回国一事进一步商淡,不出意外,李明珠将于今年6月份回国上任。(康少寒)

这个,我都不知道该说啥了!按这个说法,李明珠回来应该不会只是短期执教,这对中国花滑女单肯定是好事一件,但是对团子来说估计麻烦大了。难道团子也转来国内训练?

ps:发现偶居然占到一个超吉利的楼-888
汤昊 发表于 2008-1-20 18:01:09 | 显示全部楼层
回来教,好教练的确很重要!
ifoacn 发表于 2008-1-20 21:31:03 | 显示全部楼层
其实,把那几个小孩儿送出去呢?或者短期出去?还是觉得李教练在美国的事情不好处理。
飞天神猪 发表于 2008-1-20 23:23:21 | 显示全部楼层
备战2010年冬奥会?准备让这几个改大年龄上奥运会?
只有两年了,耿冰娃和张可欣2014年才合适。

不过我也相信,如果是李明珠来教的话,许斌姝和王玥人不会是现在的水平。
好像方丹可能要退役了,她的位置应该由王玥人顶上了。
王玥人在发育过后,也上了五种三周跳了,这点是巨大的欣喜。
郭芙蓉 发表于 2008-1-21 07:29:06 | 显示全部楼层

For Zhang,no better model(讲述团子跟关的故事)

http://chicagosports.chicagotrib ... pics/cs-080119skate,1,1992647.story?page=1

comredeyechicago.com   classifieds: jobshomescars

For Zhang, no better model

Skater, 14, bears many resemblances to ex-champ Kwan
By Philip Hersh | Tribune Olympic sports reporter
9:15 PM CST, January 19, 2008

The comparison is inevitable.

Both are second daughters of Chinese-born parents.

Both are from Southern California.

Both first dazzled the figure skating world at 13, then made their debuts impressively on the Grand Prix circuit at 14, finishing second and third in their two competitions.

They have the same agent. One trains at the suburban Los Angeles rink built by the other's success.

Michelle Kwan was 4 feet 11 inches and 77 pounds when she became the next big thing in women's figure skating 15 years ago.

Caroline Zhang is 4-11 and 77 pounds as she moves into the big-time spotlight after winning the junior world championships a year ago.

Kwan was second at senior level in the U.S. Figure Skating Championships at 13 and went on to win nine U.S. titles, five world titles and two Olympic medals.

Zhang, 14, makes her senior national meet debut Thursday in St. Paul. Her winning score at this year's Grand Prix Final was higher than Kwan's in her one competition, the 2005 worlds, under the new judging system.

"We need to see how Caroline is going to grow and how she is going to develop as an artist," said Johnny Weir, three-time U.S. men's champ. "For right now, she is doing everything she needs to, and I wouldn't be surprised if she is the national champion."

There is no rush for Zhang to take that title. She is below the minimum age for the 2008 senior world championships.

"The key thing is for her not to get caught up in pressure that isn't there, pressure she puts on herself," Kwan said.

If you listen to Zhang — quite an experience because she talks at the speed of sound — you get the feeling she is in no hurry.

"I didn't really have too many expectations for this season," Zhang said. "It could have been a little better. I'm hoping to do a lot better at nationals."

She earned one of the six spots at the Grand Prix Final, where one missed jump cost her a bronze medal. Her fourth-place score was 22 points higher than that of reigning U.S. champ Kimmie Meissner, who finished last.

"I wasn't mad I missed third," Zhang said. "I was expecting to be sixth."

Zhang said the best thing she has done so far this season is master a triple-triple jump combination, but flaws in her jumps have been costly.

All nine of Zhang's triple lutz jumps in Grand Prix events were penalized for a takeoff from the wrong edge (inside rather than outside) of the blade. Nine other triple jumps were downgraded for incomplete rotations.

Kwan, 27, who occasionally works with Zhang, thinks the problems with the lutz and the underrotation relate to strength.

"But I tell her that when you do jumps, you have to make sure you really jump," Kwan said. "When you're 16 or 18 and you're not 70 pounds, you can't get yourself to spin that fast [in the air], so you need to jump higher. That takes strength, and it builds over time."

Zhang's spinning ability on the ice is a marvel. She twists herself into positions, especially on the layback spin, that defy anatomy.

"She is very, very flexible," said Li Mingzhu, Zhang's coach. "Even in practice, she creates a lot of different positions by herself. That is her specialty."

Zhang, a high school freshman at Connections Academy, an online school, acts her age yet comes off like a veteran performer.

"I still see her carrying around a 'Hello Kitty' pocket book … [but] she is already a little diva as far as her personality goes," Weir said.

Kwan sees the same blend when she watches Zhang practice at East West Ice Palace, the rink Kwan owns in Artesia, Calif.

"She is very talkative on the ice, always chattering, like a kid, but when her music comes on, she is on," Kwan said.

"She is able to train a lot longer than I could. I admire her when I watch her stay on the ice for two hours, and she's always upbeat. Her endurance is way stronger than mine at her age."

Zhang, who lives in Brea, Calif., skates seven days a week. She also takes nine (nine!) online courses and, after checking her grades late last month, said she was getting As in everything but algebra (B-plus).

"I'm pretty hyper and energetic," Zhang said. "I'm determined to get what I want."

She hounded her parents relentlessly about having a dog, finally getting one as a reward for winning last season's Junior Grand Prix Final. Zhang named the Pomeranian "Toffee Lutz."

The dog's jumps?

"Hopefully, off the outside edge," she said.
Jun 发表于 2008-1-21 08:56:19 | 显示全部楼层
Phil Hersh 不怎么懂滑冰,眼睛老盯着无聊的表面东西。张圆圆在溜冰的技术和风格上其实跟关颖珊并不怎么相似。

Flutz 是美国女单的普遍缺陷,有这毛病的多不胜数,恐怕跟小时候的启蒙训练有关系。欧洲的女单就好得多,不过有几个有lip的毛病。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表