返回列表 发新帖

[赛事] 科尔皮2011-12赛季比赛消息

[复制链接]
 楼主| 火车叨过去 发表于 2012-2-4 08:15:39 | 显示全部楼层
     欧锦赛期间采访
     折腾了两晚,终于连发挥带煽情地将访文译完,欢迎各位批评指正。

Finland’s Kiira Korpi won the silver medal at the ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2012 held in Sheffield over the weekend. Korpi has now attended the European Championships eight times, and three times she has delivered a podium finish (bronze in 2007 and 2011, silver in 2012).
      On Saturday evening, Korpi celebrated her silver medal with restraint. A sip of sparkling wine, a late dinner, and then off to bed.
     “Tomorrow, Sunday, we will have the exhibition gala, for which there will be a compulsory rehearsal in the morning. I want to show appreciation to the audience by preparing carefully”, Korpi said in a medal celebration event held in her hotel.
      本周末芬兰选手科尔皮在谢菲尔德举办的花样滑冰欧锦赛中收获一枚银牌,至此在科尔皮8年的欧锦赛历史中,她曾三次成功登上领奖台,除了年初伊始的这枚银牌,2007和2011年度她同取两枚铜牌。

在周六正赛结束的当晚,对于这枚宝贵的银牌科尔皮的庆祝方式还是尽可能保持克制, 也许在睡梦中,科尔皮还能感受到晚宴美酒的齿颊留香。
      "同时在当晚科尔皮的受访中,她也没有忘记观众对她的鼓励和支持,为了保证第二天表演滑的演出效果,我们还是有义务在周日上午进行预演彩排 ,我想以饱满的训练准备热情来回报所有的观众"科尔皮在宾馆如是说道。

"A big thanks to Kiira. You provided us with a great moment here”, praised Finnish Figure Skating Association chairwoman Susanna Rahkamo-Kokko, herself a European Champion and World Championships silver medallist in the ice dance category with skating partner and subsequent husband Petri Kokko.
       Moments earlier, Italy’s Carolina Kostner had secured the European Championship by a comfortable margin, but that did not seem to bother Korpi.
      "I must say that even though England is not a huge figure skating nation the audience has supported us wonderfully. And there were so many Finnish spectators in the stands! That was truly a positive surprise”, Korpi said.

当芬兰冰协主席苏珊娜女士欣闻科尔皮在欧锦赛中历史性的斩获银牌时不禁发出如下的赞叹:感谢Kiira,你为芬兰带来了这一荣光时刻!(苏珊娜女士在欧锦赛和世锦赛的冰舞比赛中都曾是银牌获得者,其舞伴Petri Kokko同时也是这位芬兰冰协主席的第二任丈夫)

此先早些时候,意大利名将科斯塔纳以绝对优势分数收获了其第四枚欧锦赛金牌,但这似乎没有影响到科尔皮。
       "我必须要说的是,尽管英格兰不是作为花滑强国而存在,但是这里的观众确实给予了我诸多的鼓励与支持,而最激发我斗志的则是看台上众多祖国的观众。"科尔皮满怀惊诧地回忆道。

After she had finished her free skating effort, there was a moment of excitement for Korpi, who, as it turned out, had had one too many triple jumps in her programme. Would she miss out on the gold medal because of this?
     Korpi has repeated the same programme throughout the season, but only at the European Championships did the judges notice the error.
     As it happened, Kostner, leading from Kiira Korpi after the short programme, did more than enough on Saturday to take gold, and Korpi's "lost points" mattered little, though they did narrow the gap perilously to third-placed Elene Gedevanishvili of Georgia. The margin between silver and bronze was eventually just one point。
      Korpi now has to alter her programme to comply with the regulations before the World Championships in Nice at the turn of March-April.
     “Perhaps we will add another more difficult jump. But I do feel confident that the European Championships ended on a high note for Kiira and that she will enter the World Championships feeling positive”, coach Maarit Siromaa said.
      在自由滑之后,科尔皮才兴奋地发现自己的节目中居然有如此多的三周跳,那么这是否会成为其突破历史的障碍呢?
      本赛季科尔皮对这套节目并不陌生,但却在欧锦赛当口,裁判对此高下立判。
      就像预想的那样,科斯塔纳在短节目中领衔众将,夺冠之路只是照章办事而已,科尔皮弹性的准丢计算分无关紧要,尽管那些丢分确实拉近了科尔皮和第三名选手的奖牌成色差,而最后二三名总分的一分之差也确实证明其激烈程度。

在世锦赛之前,科尔皮必须该去打磨自己的比赛节目以应对规则。
   “也许我们该额外再上一些有难度的跳跃,但是科尔皮在欧锦赛的高光表现的确让我对她的世锦赛之旅充满信心,科尔皮内心似乎也是如此",教练Maarit Siromaa 如是说道。

The setting in women’s topflight figure skating will change next year, when a group of young and prodigiously talented Russian skaters will be granted permission to compete in the adult series.
    “The quality is constantly improving and the routines are getting more and more difficult. So, a skater cannot rest on her laurels”, Siromaa explains.
     According to Siromaa, the 23-year-old Korpi still has reserves to better her skills. “Of course she does. Naturally it’s also about staying fit and healthy, but there is definitely still room for improvement.”

在下个赛季,女单的竞争格局将会发生变化,一大批比赛年龄达标且天赋异禀的俄罗斯女单选手将会组团向奖台发起冲击。
     "比赛总是向更高水平进化的,并不断挑战传统,所以,一名运动员绝不能迷醉于旧往的荣誉中"教练继续补充道。
      在教练看来,23岁的科尔皮仍需储备自己的技术动作,"当然,科尔皮也的确是那样行动的,争取在保持身体健康和谐的前提下,进一步挖掘自身的上升空间。"

On Sunday Korpi performed in the exhibition show, but today, Monday, she will fly home and is supposed to turn in some university work.
     “Fortunately I have been given a 24-hour extension, so perhaps I can turn the projects in on Tuesday”, Korpi said hopefully.
      在周六科尔皮进行了表演滑,但在今天也就是星期一,她将会飞回坦佩雷,也许是学校的一些事项需要其处理。
      "幸运的是,我能够得到一个完整24小时的放松,也许我可以将那些事情拖到周二去处理"

tumblr_lyjy8neKq51qklgayo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_lyk7jiHtdH1qznloeo1_1280.jpg

点评

Mozart和tianpeng,您二位加分出手真阔绰,谢~  发表于 2012-2-5 23:35

评分

参与人数 2体力 +20 人气 +3 贡献 +5 收起 理由
Mozart + 10 + 1 + 3 辛苦翻译
tianpeng + 10 + 2 + 2 辛苦翻译

查看全部评分

piu22 发表于 2012-2-5 09:51:33 | 显示全部楼层
好美的姑娘。下巴稍稍圆了一点儿,有点baby fat, 估计是因为年纪小,大概27,8以后脸瘦下来,就是标准的明星脸蛋了。
 楼主| 火车叨过去 发表于 2012-2-25 13:43:28 | 显示全部楼层

#支持劳拉#:对于舆论的指责,劳拉袒露心声:

"I set out on the journey sincerely hoping to bring joy to that nation, and also, after nearly a year and a half, to seek experiences of what it is like to perform once again in front of a crowd. Only those two things were on my mind."

---后半句听着让人心酸。

楼主| 火车叨过去 发表于 2012-3-27 01:35:55 | 显示全部楼层

科尔皮更新推特:
"So proud of my friend Laura but also so sad that she won't be competing anymore. She's a true champion, fighter and great  
  role model!"
---对于退役的劳拉,科尔皮给予其极为精准的定论,看来世界上最了解自己的莫过于你的朋友和对手。给你这样的Laura!给你这样的Kiira!

f_IMG_0054.jpg

f_IMG_0115.jpg

8090b645jw1drdihy40kcj.jpg

点评

芬兰女单的黄金时代可能就此结束,但我们不会忘记这些美丽的北欧女孩演绎的冰上美丽。  发表于 2012-3-27 01:40
飞天神猪 发表于 2012-3-27 13:55:32 | 显示全部楼层
芬兰女单曾经的惊艳即将远去,黄金一代只有科尔皮还在了,但相信我们冰迷们永远忘不了这样一支“最最美丽的国家队”。
 楼主| 火车叨过去 发表于 2012-5-20 01:08:34 | 显示全部楼层

Kiira Korpi kannustaa Mikko Koivua ja muita kavereita
新闻链接:http://www.mtv3.fi/viihde/uutiset/muut.shtml/1551257/kiira-korpi-kannustaa-mikko-koivua-ja-muita-kavereita

科妹子的新推:kiirakorpi_fi: Leijonat ei luovuta!! Today we lost to a better team but tomorrow there's still a chance to fight for a medal! :)

科尔皮在现场观看了冰球世锦赛芬兰和俄罗斯之间的半决赛对决,尽管芬兰坐没能坐镇主场成功卫冕,但科尔皮还是为Mikko Koivua等队员送上鼓励,深夜附赠妹子现场图片

评分

参与人数 1体力 +15 人气 +3 贡献 +3 收起 理由
鱼类 + 15 + 3 + 3 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表