[资讯] Denis Ten2013-14赛季 短节目:骷髅之舞 自由滑:淑女与流氓

[复制链接]
年华小编 发表于 2013-5-23 22:10:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Denis Ten 六月返美,2013-14赛季两套节目都将找Lori编排

Icenetwork上的文章,截取Ten的部分。Ten同学本计划邀请Carroll和Lori去哈萨克,但因为时间太紧张(Lori这赛季的订单太多)所以只能等六月Ten返回美国才能开始编排。Ten去年的节目“艺术家”最开始是想用到奥运的,但没想到在世锦赛上火了,卡洛尔建议他还是换两套全新的节目,两套节目都将由Nichol操刀,但音乐还未定。

20130523215933.jpg

Ten, meanwhile, is currently performing in shows in his home country of Kazakhstan, but Carroll said Ten will be back in Los Angeles the first week of June. Ten invited Carroll and choreographer Lori Nichol to Kazakhstan, but Carroll had to be at the PSA meeting, and Nichol is in the height of her busy season with so many skaters planning their Olympic-season programs.

Carroll said Ten originally had planned to use his routines from last season -- both of which were selections from the Oscar-winning movie, The Artist -- for the Olympic campaign, but since they were so successful last season, they felt they had to change gears for this season. Nichol will craft both programs, but the music has not been selected as of yet.

Ten placed second in the short program at the 2013 World Figure Skating Championships in London, Ontario, but won the free skate. He lost the world title to Canada's Patrick Chan by a 1.30-point margin.

文章来源于Icenetwork,照片来源于Ten的Instagram

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

sunshine 发表于 2013-8-25 01:36:42 | 显示全部楼层
来自Icenetwork.com的信息,75岁的教练Carroll表示,他的弟子Denis Ten 13-14赛季的节目为:
短节目:圣桑的《骷髅之舞》
自由滑:肖斯塔柯维奇的《淑女与流氓》

原文:
Ten in it for the long haul

The 75-year-old Carroll trains Lysacek and Kazakhstan's world silver medalist Denis Ten at Los Angeles' Toyota Sports Center, driving from his home in Palm Springs on Mondays to stay the week in Los Angeles in a rented apartment. He returns home Friday afternoons.

"Quite frankly, if Denis hadn't come in second in the world and won the free skating, I don't know if I would be doing this," he said. "But Denis wasn't through; he probably will stay another four years -- I couldn't just tell him to get lost. And then with Evan coming back, it seemed I needed a facility that had three surfaces and the correct atmosphere."

"Toyota has been wonderful to us. They've given us any private ice that is available for nothing," Carroll continued. "They have given us special sessions for elite-only kids, so [Lysacek and Ten] can skate in an environment where they can jump and do programs without interference."

Like Lysacek, the 20-year-old Ten is working himself into competitive shape.

"He is also working hard on the quad. He doesn't have it back yet," Carroll said. "He's coming closer and closer. It will be there. The quad is not an easy thing to keep in your repertoire."

Carroll is ecstatic about Ten's new programs, a short to Saint-Saens' "Danse Macabre" and free to Shostakovich's "Lady and the Hooligan," both choreographed by Nichol.

"I thought, 'Do we have to change programs? Why don't we keep the same ones?'" he said. "And when I saw what she gave him, it's just amazing. The footwork is mind boggling."

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表