SP “小丑进场”  Send in the Clowns

LP “再会诺尼诺”  Adios Nonino

韩国新闻链接

yuna.jpg

根据韩国媒体的报道,David Wilson在采访中透露金妍儿2013-2014赛季的短节目和长节目曲目分别为“小丑出场”和“再会诺尼诺”

短节目音乐 “小丑出场” Send in the Clowns

“当金妍儿第一次听到这首曲子时就有作为滑冰音乐的想法。在我们选择新赛季音乐的时候,这个想法再次出场在她脑海里,并最终由她做了这个决定。”

自由滑音乐 “再会诺尼诺” Adios Nonino

“与短节目的抒情曲风截然不同,再会诺尼诺是我最喜欢的探戈曲目之一,风格独树一帜。我刚从事编排工作的时候就有过使用这首音乐的想法,但始终没有找到适合演绎它的运动员。这次我与金妍儿对使用该曲一拍即合,在我看来她是能充分表达出曲子深刻内涵的最佳人选。对于金妍儿来说,这应该是她最困难也最富有挑战性的节目,现在来看我们对编排的效果还是非常满意的。”

swanlake 发表于 2013-8-26 16:51:49 | 显示全部楼层
最近DW的冷饭有点多
deepmeibing 发表于 2013-8-26 16:52:20 | 显示全部楼层
对SS的小丑进场印象很深
丽丽熊 发表于 2013-8-26 19:42:38 | 显示全部楼层
非常期待这两个节目,SP的小丑进场应该是诠释自己的人生,LP则是用Tango为自己的职业生涯画上圆满的句号。
akun210 发表于 2013-8-26 19:55:09 | 显示全部楼层
今年是探戈年。。。
丽丽熊 发表于 2013-8-26 21:41:31 | 显示全部楼层
MBC台关于Yuna选曲的新闻视频

langtaosha 发表于 2013-8-27 07:25:01 | 显示全部楼层
She said she’d long wanted to perform to "Send in the Clowns"(SP) since she first listened to the piece. "Adios Nonino"(FS) is a tango piece that Kim said is “an exact opposite” to her short program music, and she also called it “one of my favorite songs.”

"For my last competitive season, I am pleased to have selected songs that I’ve always wanted to use in my programs," she said. "I think my free skate will probably be the most difficult program I’ve ever done, but I am satisfied with the choice."

1.gif    2.gif

点评

哈哈,滑自己想滑的,然后和大家说“Adios!”  详情 回复 发表于 2013-8-27 10:02
丽丽熊 发表于 2013-8-27 10:02:38 | 显示全部楼层
langtaosha 发表于 2013-8-27 07:25
She said she’d long wanted to perform to "Send in the Clowns"(SP) since she first listened to the p ...

哈哈,滑自己想滑的,然后和大家说“Adios!”
langtaosha 发表于 2013-8-27 18:05:55 | 显示全部楼层

It’s the Tango again! Kim Yuna announces music for new programs

‘Figure Queen’ Kim Yuna announced the music for her new programs that she will be skating to for the Olympic season.

yuna kim.jpg

All That Sports, Kim’s management, revealed that Kim will be skating to ‘Send in the Clowns’ for her short program and ‘Adios Nonino’ for her free skate. Both programs were choreographed by choreographer David Wilson whom Kim has worked with for the last seven years. Kim will not only perform these programs at the upcoming ISU Grand Prix series but also at the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games as well.

Kim’s short program music ‘Send in the Clowns’ was written by American musical composer Stephen Sondheim whose works include ‘West Side Story’ and ‘Sweeney Todd’. ‘Send in the Clowns’ is the most famous song from the musical ‘A Little Night Music’ which opened on Broadway in 1973. Being a romantic and yet sad song, it is anticipated that Kim will put on a graceful and emotional performance.

Kim’s free skate music, ‘Adios Nonino’ is by tango composer Astor Piazzolla. Starting with ‘Adios Nonino’, Piazzolla revolutionized a new genre called ‘Nuevo Tango’ in which he incorporated elements of classical music with tango. ‘Adios Nonino’, which was written in 1959 and has been performed and arranged numerous times, is a passionate yet sorrow piece of music.

This is the second time that Kim has chosen a tango piece for her program. Kim made her senior debut with her ‘El Tango de Roxanne’ at the age of 16 and surprised the world by skating with a mature beauty. Now Kim has chosen to perform once again to a tango piece for her final competitive season. It is expected that her new tango will be more mature, passionate and captivating.

After her senior debut, Kim chose strong and charismatic music for her short programs such as ‘Danse Macabre’, ‘James Bond Medley’ and ‘The Kiss of the Vampire’, whereas for her free program she chose elegant and emotional pieces like ‘George Gershwin’s Concerto in F’ and ‘Les Misérables’. However this time she selected the lyrical ‘Send in the Clowns’ for her short and passionate and versatile ‘Adios Nonino’ for her free, very different from her usual choice of music.

“The heroine sings the song while she is longing for her past love. I heard this song in the past and when I did, I thought ‘I want to skate to it at a competition’. While I was trying to select music for this season ‘Send in the Clowns’ came to mind. I decided on it because I always wanted to perform to that piece,” said Kim.

“When I first listened to it (‘Send in the Clowns’) five or six years ago I imagined Yuns skating to it. I didn’t mention it to her but when Yuna said that she liked this song I thought ‘This is the moment!’ The piece goes perfectly with Yuna’s powerful yet lyrical style,” said choreographer David Wilson.

On ‘Adios Nonino’, Kim’s free skate music, Kim said “The tango piece is the complete opposite of my short program. It’s very famous and one of my favorite pieces of music as well. I think it will be very different from my previous tango. It is the most difficult program that I have ever done but I am satisfied with my program.”

“Since these programs will be my last programs as a competitive skater, I am happy that I will be skating to music that I wanted to skate to. So, this being the case, I will work hard to put on a spectacular performance,” added Kim.

“‘Adios Nonino’ is a very dynamic and strong piece of music. Yuna’s arrangement of this piece is the one that I have kept since I first started working as a choreographer. The music is full of emotions and yet has cheerfulness within its captivating powers. It is a difficult piece to express because the music suddenly changes from strong and dramatic to subtle and nostalgia. Only Yuna can express it,” said Wilson.

After her win at the World Figure Skating Championships in March, Kim has been preparing for the upcoming season at the Taereung Training Center ice rink. Kim is scheduled to compete at the ISU Grand Prix series, at Skate Canada and Trophée Eric Bompard, and at the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games in February.

langtaosha 发表于 2013-8-27 18:07:24 | 显示全部楼层
Kim to clown around, say goodbye in 2013-14
Reigning Olympic champ announces program music

yu na kim.jpg

Yu-Na Kim will skate to something soft and something sensual this season. -Getty Images

Yu-Na Kim has armed herself with two very different pieces of music for her Olympic title defense.

The reigning Olympic and world champion announced Monday through her agency, All That Sports, that she will skate her short program to "Send in the Clowns" and her free skate to "Adiós Nonino."

"For my last competitive season, I am pleased to have selected songs that I've always wanted to use in my programs," she said through her agency. "I think my free skate will probably be the most difficult program I've ever done, but I am satisfied with the choice."

Stephen Sondheim composed "Send in the Clowns" for his 1973 musical A Little Night Music. "Adios Nonino" is a tango written by Argentine Astor Piazzolla in 1959. This will be the first tango music Kim has used since her "El Tango de Roxanne" short program from the 2005-06 and 2006-07 seasons.

Both programs were constructed by her longtime choreographer, David Wilson.

Kim will make her season debut at Skate Canada, Oct. 25-27 in Saint John, New Brunswick, and then compete at Trophée Eric Bompard in Paris from Nov. 15-17.

eaglerafe 发表于 2013-8-27 20:27:36 | 显示全部楼层
谢幕赛季的大幕就这样拉开了,让我们一起期待吧!话说今年世锦赛前前后后2个礼拜就够惊心动魄了,不知道索契自由滑前后我们心中会是怎样的波澜壮阔!
stella 发表于 2013-8-27 22:14:59 | 显示全部楼层
期待沉静动人的小丑进场
 楼主| 年华小编 发表于 2013-8-28 09:51:34 | 显示全部楼层

Yuna Kim - Adios nonino

粉丝作品

点评

这个montage做的不错,音乐剪得蛮好  发表于 2013-8-29 08:35
 楼主| 年华小编 发表于 2013-8-28 10:15:30 | 显示全部楼层

丽丽熊 发表于 2013-8-29 08:34:17 | 显示全部楼层
粉丝做的图
tumblr_ms543fbz2j1sujyd2o1_1280.jpg 3554077164_a078989d.jpg web_991860197_5da60df8_IMG_20130206_1.jpg 2083814851_2bc7d1b8_2013-08-28-01-00-21_deco.jpg 2083814851_7e87745d_2013-08-27-10-13-40_deco.jpg 2083814851_40fa0fd9_2013-08-27-03-26-01_deco.jpg 2083814851_da70f3c7_2013-08-27-03-14-50_deco.jpg

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表